Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion Club      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 numlet
Msg: 1
Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion ClubPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
POF PARTY, Little Rock Ar. Aug 9, 2008, 6:00 p.m. Legion Club

DATE: August 9, 2008,---- Coctails 5:00p.m---- -MEAL 6:00 TILL ---- DISC JOCKEY-KARAOKE 5:00 -8:00---- LIVE BAND-- 8:00 to Midnight. ---- Midnight to Morning, Your Choice.....
THE LEGION IS MIXING TWO TROPICAL DRINKS FOR THE OCCASION

DINING BEFORE DANCE: The Legion is offering an Italian Spagetti dinner or choice of soups, bread sticks and salid, and all for only $6.00 tax incluced. Drinks on order at the bar, not incluced. Service starts at 6:00 pm till -------- So, for a $5.00 cover charge and a $6.00 meal you are ready to party and you will be entertained by karaoke singers while you dine or you can join in. You can also dance on the small dance floor in the dining room if you like. A good time to mix and mingle and get aquainted with some attendees before the dance. WHAT A DEAL, DON'T MISS THIS ONE::::::::

PLACE: LEGION CLUB
315 Capitol Ave.
Little Rock Ar. 72201
PHONE: 501-372-2601 or 501-372-8762

The AMERICAN LEGION is a SMOKE FREE FACILITY, Therefore, the ladies won't have to wash out that Expensive Coiffeur or send thier Nice Party Dresses or Dress Clothes to the cleaners to rid them of the smell of Cigarette Smoke ................
THE VENUE has excellent security with an attendant on duty in the parking lot. It is clean and well kept. It has a pool room where you can shoot pool or go to converse with someone you have met, away from the crowd. It also has the dining room where you can sit at a table and talk. It is a great enviroment for a Plenty of Fish Party. You will like the Venue.

ABOUT THE ATTENDEES: They are well behaved and conduct themselves as ladies and gentleman. The ladies usually out number the gentlemen and therefore any man that rather sit home and watch a re-run on t.v. might be missing a chance of meeting someone very special.

DRESS CODE: Jeans to Business Suit or Party Dress so come as you like you won't be made to feel out of place.

MUSIC will be provided by the WARRREN CROW BAND, LIVE. This is not you typical country band with guitars and durms that blow the paint off the wall. They play great music to dance by, and for all ages. They are the very best band by far for a Plenty of Fish Mix and Mingle. You can talk to someone you have met while they are playing. Those of you who have had the pleasure of dancing to their tunes know this is true. There will be lots of LADIES CHOICES AND LOTS OF SLOW SONGS, so you guys get ready to dance,, Rest a little before you come.

EXTRA ADDED ATTRACTIONS: This is not you typical gathering THIS IS A REAL DEAL, A FIRST CLASS AFFAIR FOR EVERYONE AND ALL INCLUSIVE. First, It will be decorated for the occasion. There will be DRAWINGS FOR DOOR PRIZES that are ABSOLUTELY FREE to POF MEMBERS TO ENTER OR WIN. All you have to do is place your name in the container provided, just like last time. We are planning some games that will cause people to Mix and Mingle, Might even play spin the bottle.lol We are still planning this section so keep watching.
BULLETIN BOARD::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#1: KARAOKE: Starting a 5:00 p.m. there will be karoke in the dining room that has a small dance floor. A D.J. will be on hand to work the equiptment. You are welcome to dance. Men, several ladies have said they will be on hand if there is a need and will teach you some basic steps. If you want to do that let us know you are coming in early by, either email or on the thread. And YES you can partisipate in the karaoke. You are welcome to sing if you want too. Lets's do it and Let's have Fun.
#2 A BLIND DATE SNOWBALL DANCE:::::: This one has changed, We have refined it to where we don't have to draw names. Made it more USER FRIENDLY, quicker and easier to get couples on the dance floor. This one will be fun, We will do this at least Two Times to get everyone to dance. It is quick and easy

PLEASE NOTE: So far we have A disc jocky, karaoke, drawings for door prizes, games that encourage people to mix and mingle instead of just staying in groups, decorations for the occasion, and a LIVE BAND. Beginning to Look Like A Real Party. We are not through Yet. ::::: THIS IS THE REAL DEAL::::: You just don't want to miss this one. Sign up now!!!!!!!!

DIRECTIONS:::: to the Americian Legion: Coming into town on Interstate 30 NORTH OR SOUTH, take the 6th street exit. Go three {3} blocks WEST on 6th St. to ROCK St. Turn Right on Rock St. and then Immediately Left into the Legion Parling Lot.

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: We have made special arrangements with the following Motor Hotels: POFers get a special rate and the rate is Per Room. NO ADDITIONAL FOR EXTRA PERSONS. THE RATES LISTED ARE PLUS TAX, AND AGAIN NO CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS. When making your reservations mention that you are with Plenty of Fish Party on August 9, and you will be give the special rate.

COMFORT INN & SUITES DOWNTOWN
707 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR
Phone: 501-687-7700 or 1-800-424-6423
Rate: $79.00 plus tax per room, additional guests, NO CHARGE
Full service delux breakfast at NO CHARGE {Check this Out}
Cut off date for reservations: AS LONG AS ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE
Check in time 2:00 p.m. ----- Check out 12:00 Noon
Again: Be sure you mention you are with Plelnty of Fish Party.
Shuttle service will end at 12:oo midnight, So call before midnight for this service

HOLIDAY INN PRESIDENTIAL
600 Interstate 30
Little Rock, Ar
Phone: 501-375-2100 or 1-866-900-7625
Rate: $82.00 plus tax per room, additional persons, NO CNARGE
Cut off date for reservations: NONE
Check in time 3:00 p.m. --- Check Out 11:00 a.m.
Again: Be sure and mention you are with Plenty of Fish Party:
Shuttle Service till 1:00 a.m. Please call before 1:00 a.m. for this service

PLEASE NOTE: There will be other announcements posted in this PARTY PROFILE HEADER, Please check it often for up dates and other information.

Your Host::::: amvetret --- Chuck
Co Host:::::: ladyhawk ---Joyce
Co Host::::: sexynana 6 --Bonnie
Co Host::::: turnd ---------Dink
Co Host::::: Margie 8 -----Mary
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

amvetret

bigdav501

bimboat

bstarcher

callmenameless58

caspergirl

chrissa1966

corrinnia

danmck1

drhardwun

ellentoo

ezriderjim

Feisty Thumbelina

FREDRICK_FREDDIE

FunGuy72034

goodguyl

Happy Nicole

Happy-lil-Lady

hawkdream

honeynurse

icoachcats

Illusive Dream

jdgolf

JLFRENCH1953

kitten0831

ladyhawk41508

larryhello

Lealea01

littlegirl46

LRDancer

lrporkchop

mableene

margi8

mariajon

mikej1972

mr6pkcuda

msmaddie662007

neonstar

nhoj

ok72076

onthego57

pammybaby

peachrosesandlace

phylly3

Poppieo

quiet_man1950

RaymondEnglerth

roadrash89

sailor1974

sassygirl1964

sexynana6

Stormy7775

stylistwithstyle

sunnydays1959

sweetcheeks61

TEATIME07

texasladysmile

the- merle

Theresa3870

toni1234

turnd

warrenbass

whitewater4x4

wisprjewel

64 people are attending
 honeynurse
Msg: 2
Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion Club
Posted: 7/22/2008 9:18:58 PM
Hi Chuck,
Looking forward to attending for real this time. All work and no play you know the saying. Good luck as you begin your plans for another great party.
Iva
 FunGuy72034
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/23/2008 5:56:49 AM
The last one was so much fun I am cant wait for this one!! Is time to do some more danceing and having a great time getting to know everyone....
 SweetWithSpice
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:50:50 AM
Hey gang another party is in the works. They get bigger and better each time. Signup and bring all your friends.We are going to have a blast.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::GET READY TO PARTY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
 sexynana6
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:09:28 AM
Ok everyone , Another party.Everyone sign up lets make this one even bigger than the last , may still have to spill out to the parking lot.
 numlet
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/23/2008 9:15:23 AM
Hi Gang: A lot of people said when are we doing another one or let's have anoter one and the Legion said ye s to the 9th of August. We are starting to plan for this one and with the experience of the first one under our belts, we expect to do a lot more with this one. You people might sharpen up on your hula hoop skills, you might need them. also at least one free drawing, and maybe some door prizes to lucky party goers. Bigger and better that is our motto.
We want you to remember that it is not our party, it wouldn't be a party without guys like you that attended the last one. It is your party for you are the ones that make it great. We are just the caretakers and are here to serve you. If you have a party Idea and would like to share it with us feel free to do so. We might not include it at this time but maybe at a later one. Lets get ready to party. Time to Cut bait, check the USA Ship PLENTY Of FISH to make sure it is sea worthy with great antisipation of Good Sailing Ahead. Get Ready to Fish, Ladies and Gentlemen, Sign up now.
 turnd
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 10:26:24 AM
aaaaannnnddd we're off. Glad to be a part of a nice event...Go Chuck and girls. Dink
 SweetWithSpice
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/23/2008 10:50:02 AM
Thanks Chuck and hi to my co-host Dink, Mary and Bonnie.
welcome to our first signees -------- FunGuy72034------Happy-lil-lady-------------Feisty Thumbelina------------honeynurse-------------fdb1258----------Thanks for being here.
 jdgolf
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/23/2008 12:18:24 PM
hey chuck had so much fun at the last one cant wait till the next one,will bring better bait this time,>>LOL
 numlet
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/23/2008 1:50:54 PM
Hey J.d. I thought your bait was working really well. We are planning an even better one this time. The Legion has already come up with some ideas they have told me about. They are keeping me informed of good things to come and couldn't be a better bunch of people to work with. They are intending to help me help them to make this event even more enjoyable for the POF members. We are in the planning stage at this time but EVERYONE WATCH THE HEADER PAGE for updated information. I will check with the Motor Hotels Tomorrow and post their Rates and Extras. We already have a great crew signed up to come but it will just get better as it grows. Hey POFers get your friends signed up to POF and lets fill the Legion to the Limits, which is 320. Thanks Chuck and Gang
 Margi8
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/23/2008 1:53:31 PM
Everyone had such a great time last time....I hope it will be as big or bigger...Honeynurse you better come have fun too....welcome to all and lets get pumping out the emails.....this time I am taking it easy....HAHA
 teatime07
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:40:02 PM
Yes, I think 3 weeks is enough time to recover from the last party. May have to wear my depends next time...... laughed so hard at the last one I about ........ well...... I won't go there. YOUR fault JD ........
 sweetcheeks61
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:05:52 PM
THAT WAS SOME GREAT PARTY LAST WEEK. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks Dink and Chuck for being so friendly to me and my sister. I will see all of you at the August 9th party. Save a dance for me. I hope to bring some of my friends with me. See you then Mary
 FunGuy72034
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:48:31 PM
Anytime Jd is around you are bound for a laugh or two he is a great guy and i like being around him.... I am glad to call him my friend......
 SweetWithSpice
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:57:35 PM
We have had ten sign up.Welcome to ----------eurobyname........jdgolf...............teatime..........icoachcats......................
peachrosesandlace.................sytlistwithstyle............whitewater4x4.................
sweetcheeks..........Illusive Dream.......caspergirl
 numlet
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:07:07 PM
You are right fun guy: Jd is the original Party animal.
Hey Gang we are off to a great start. And a good looking bunch you are. We are pulling out all stops to see that all of you have a good time. We are still in the planning stages of what exactly we want to do, so if any of you have any good ideas let us know. We have several on the drawing board at this time but need more input and where better to get it than from the people who are attending te party. Let us hear from you. Thanks Gang and Get Ready to Fish.

Hey Relic 58: Glad to have you. Why don't you go ahead and sign up and post your picture with the rest of us. Chuck
 Illusive Dream
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:23:29 PM
Chuck~~~Kudo's to you and Co Hosts' for all the leg work and effort contributed to making July 19th POF a huge success~~~Hotel accommodations with full complimentary breakfast was wonderful~~~Bonus was having hotel shuttle to Legion and back~~~Applause to you and Co Hosts'! Looking forward to POF August 9th.

p.s. BTW~~~save a dance for me~~~
 jdgolf
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:25:04 PM
ok chuck and bruce how much do i own you ,for saying that i think very highly of both you guys and bruce buddy my pal for life cant wait till the next party we are going to have a lot more fun then before. so let the party begin.
 numlet
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/23/2008 9:10:41 PM
Hi Illusive Dream and OK: Glad to have you sign up for the party. This is surely going to be a good one. We are off to a good start and we will add to our activities as the time progresses toward D-Day as in Dance Day. We are glad to have you and the Cream shall rise to the top. If we can assist you in any way let us know. Lets Get Ready to Fish

Hey Jd glad to have you aboard. It wouldn't be the same without the Original Party Animal. The 9th seems so far away. We need to encourage all our friends to sign up we want to fill the venue to capacity. Thanks All Chuck
 Theresa3870
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 10:09:02 PM
Hi Chuck,
I don't know how you can top the last party, but I bet you will. I had a marvelous time. I danced so much my feet hurt and laughed so much my cheeks hurt. I know i9t will be fun.
Theresa
 numlet
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/24/2008 4:59:19 AM
Thank You Theresa: It wasn't me that made the party a great success it was the attendees. You people are just special, so kind and courteous. Not a problem with anyone or anything. Just out to have an exciting fun filled night. It is soooo gooood having you coming to this party and save me a dance please. Chuck
 turnd
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2008 5:01:33 AM
Hay Mary...so glad your coming back. Bring some friends. It will be nice to see you again. Dink
 numlet
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/24/2008 5:04:49 AM
O>K> Guys. Twice I have asked for help with party tips. We would like to schedule some short games, gags or other activities at the breaks. I know you guys have some great ideas, so share please. I left up to me, we might play spin the bottle, shake hands and take a walk or kiss and tell. Idon't think you want to go back that far. Let us hear your suggestions. We would like your ideas for this event and future parties. We need to make this party better by you getting involved in the planning. After all you are the party, we are just the caretakers. Chuck and Gang
Get Ready to Fish.

Hey Texas Lady Smile. You are up early this morning and thanks for joining us. This is shaping up to be a reallllly good one. You guys are looking good. Chuck

COME ON GENTLEMEN, THE LADIES ARE DOING THIER PART BY POSTING EARLY. WE ARE GETTIING A LITTLE LOP SIDED. WE NEED YOU TO SIGN UP AND IF YOU DO YOU CAN BET THE LADIES WILL RESPONG, RIGHT LADIES?
 Theresa3870
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2008 7:19:13 AM
Dang Chuck, you've got some pretty good party ideas there.
I surehope you have the post-it-notes again. Our table had lots of laughs with those-another
 SweetWithSpice
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/24/2008 8:12:43 AM
Good morning guys ,help me welcome.........nhoj.................Raymond Englerth....

We are getting ready to have more fun than at the last party. If you would like to see how much fun we had at the last party? Go to your inbox click on local events , click on pictures of july19 PoF party.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;GET READY TO PARTY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion Club