Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ifuwish2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!Page 1 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
I am 50, everyone says i look so much younger and am good looking but that does not help my lonely nigghts.After the kids are in bed and i'm alone i sit and watch TV so alone and sad.My ex left me for a younger man and i ended up with the kids.Now i have to raise then alone and i feel so lonely and broken hearted.I never have asked much for much in life , just a good woman to love me like i will her.But i can't find her, So i still cry alone!!!!
 cda
Msg: 2
I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!
Posted: 6/10/2005 1:48:58 PM
i do it often too and i'm 20 minus or so ,your age...it sucks to be left and told you aren't loved anymore,the only reason i am still here is because i have a daughter,that's it.
i would like to say you'll get over it,but i don't know that=]
 aceblade
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/10/2005 3:25:12 PM
Hang in there guys.
You may feel all alone right now and you're really craving some affection from the RIGHT person, but don't let feelings of lonliness spiral you down into depression when you find yourself left alone with your thoughts.
Take heart in the fact that the right person IS out there for you and your paths will cross eventually. At the time being, keep your mind focused on continually improving yourselves and strengthening the family you DO have.
 cda
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/10/2005 4:55:36 PM
athnks for the positive reply=]
 Lady Marie
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/10/2005 7:55:19 PM
Oh well, even during daytime .... I silently cry alone, too ....
 Huggybear1955
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/10/2005 8:21:08 PM
I'm almost 50 & with all my energy, people tell me I look at lot younger. I cry when the "spirit" moves me & before I go to sleep.
I have never wanted so much from life than to have a healthy, loving relationship with a Man. I will treat him better than gold providing he doesn't mentally or physically abuse me & loves me for the loving soul that I truly am. After the last guy I was with I can't handle for my heart to be broken again!!! Typing this, there I go again, crying.
My heart was broken so bad, I don't smile, eat or sleep much.
I'm not looking for any-one. If the "right" one comes along, he'll eventually tell me straight out, how he feels.
I hate with a passion when guys "beat around the bush" when it comes to their feelings.
Have I "talked" your ear off, yet???? Sorry, about that! "Talking" this way for me, just feels comfortable.
For now, I cry, alone!!!!

Apalahh
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/10/2005 10:22:20 PM
I'm sorry about your ex..

Things tend to happen and life can throw crap in your face but if you stay strong and take your problems head on, things will work in your favor. You don't need a woman in your life to be happy. You have beautiful children who love you and depend on you , that should help you a lot in the way of your empty heart. Everyone wants true love, I do as well and I feel lonely and cry at night sometimes too. My boyfriend of three years left me because he claims hes no longer inlove with me and basically that i'm no longer good enough. Its a kick to the gut but I always bounce back, you will too. Love comes unexpectedly. If you constantly put yourself out there and chase every girl you think you might have a chance with and you should every woman that you're vulnerable, you're just asking for more heartbreak and you don't deserve anymore pain. You DO deserve love and you need to see that. Sometimes you feel like you're just not good enough for any woman.. that everyone has a soulmate but you, but thats far from the truth. Love doesn't KNOW age. Love can come to you when you're 15 and love can come to you when you're 80. I know you feel like you're running out of time and that your age is your downfall but its not. You're an attractive older man with a big heart and a lot of love and passion and any woman will be lucky to have you and you need to see that within yourself. Stop chasing love and let love come to you. In order for someone to love you, you need to love yourself and you feel very down on yourself. I can tell. You're too hard on yourself. You deserve love than most do and love WILL find you one day when you least expect it.. but keep in mind love takes time and a lot of work and effort to build into a beautiful and passionate thing. You can't expect to find a woman and fall inlove over night, it takes time. Make friends and build up strong friendships with women and get to know them and your heart will lead you the rest of the way, I promise. Hang in there and stay strong!

Best wishes,
-Apalahh
 Cristine
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/10/2005 10:51:41 PM
This is a sucky situation. I am so sorry that you are going through this. *BIG HUGS* to you sweetie!!! Keep that chin of yours up and hug your kiddos, they are your world right now and you are theirs!!!
 mr_goodtimes2005
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/10/2005 11:12:50 PM

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord

Never cry, friend ever when you cry that means that they're winning. With a little faith and trust your time will come. All I can say to this is if things are that bad friend and women don't think your good enough don't ever shed a tear, leave them to their own misery.
 stimmed
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/10/2005 11:17:08 PM
Your the better party...

Hang with your buddies, buddy
 Earthaglow
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/11/2005 7:01:23 AM
It is ok for all those out there who cry. You will smile again. Your path is pure and beautiful times are ahead for you. Be brave, sweet love.................
 ifuwish2
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2005 12:18:12 PM
my kids are number 1 but my heart begs for a soft word and the touch of love that use to be,they say time heals all but its been 5 years and the pain is still there and the tears still fall.if tear drops were pennies and heartaches gold i would have more fortune than the world would know :-(
 IowaDarling
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/11/2005 12:54:02 PM
I hear your heart ifuwish2 mine cries the same song.
 NaviB70
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/11/2005 1:00:22 PM
I can relate too... I do too..dont know what's with me lately..I just feel so alone. I lost my mom in August, one of the most important ppl in my life...and it's been SO hard going thru this alone. I have family and so on...but I cant get what I need from them. I fight every day not to get sucked down into a bottomless depression. I'm doing ok tho..over all happy, just a little lonely...feeling like I'm NEVER gonna meet that special someone..anyone else relate?
 cda
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/11/2005 1:59:09 PM
anybody ever just want to vanish into the nothingness?
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:06:36 PM
Life is never a bed of freshly cut roses..
there are always plenty of thorns along the way
to prick you and make you bleed. Just stay strong
and Chin Up. And don't forget to smile. :)
 Xainos9
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:36:07 PM
Talking about crying.
I'm 42 and I still haven't had my chance in life.
Sometimes I wonder if I really exist.
 maninmesa
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:42:23 PM
Been there, done that.

It could be said that the one who stops loving is the one with the most loss. It must be hard for a person who has to live with the fact that they stopped loving. Love is a choice, those who stop loving have made that choice.

If you are not a ax murderer, then there is no real reason for the women's love to stop, well that is if they really loved you in the first place. Unless they fell in love with someone who protrayed themself as someone other than who they were and that someone was who they fell in love with in the first place. It can happen.

Remember love is a choice, focus on loving the ex for what you once shared, this is positive, hatred is a negative. You must move on.

These events always seem to happen to the "Nice Guys", I happen to be one of those guys.

We nice guys seek the one life partner who will love us for eternity.

Good Luck.

P.S. I'm way beyond the crying, but I must admit single can suck !
 rhiannyn
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:59:26 PM
aahhhh you pisces men.... gentle souls despite whatever you portray to the outside world.

most of us, who have had a life, and given our hearts have been hurt. it seems to go with the territory for some reason.

i've shared the following two 'mottos' in other threads.. but they're worth repeating here i think:

Men/Women should embellish who you are, not be crucial to your whole existence.
Men/Women should be a complement to your life, not a necessity.

[we need to find the one that is our complement, for some it seems to come easily, for others not so.]

Being alone is soemthing i associate with choice.
Moments of loneliness are quite natural,
but they're just moments,
and will pass with time.
Whatever the situation, it's important to see the humor,
rather than the drama,
to watch your own reactions
and learn to pull yourself up.
That, too, is part of the journey.

[so pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and know that when one door closes, it allows another to open.... but if you're not 'open', you may miss it]

take care, and i hope this helps some
 jacel0
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2005 6:22:40 PM
BULL Sh%T; I've heard --chear up- it could be wrose; Keep your chin up; That someone special is out there; Crap like that;---always from someone that HAS someone to talk to;
Someone who gives a da#b.
I DON'T HAVE ANY ONE; When I want to talk to someone---I have to get in my truck and go somewhere; Hoping to find someone who has time to listen;

I've been alone ALL my life;
Haven't had sex in 19 years;
Haven't even been kissed in 19 years;
So you see; when I hear--keep your chin up; Thet just makes my skin crawl;
WHY don't people just say----your ment to be alone; SO, JUST BEAR IT;
LIFE SUCKS; THEN YOU MEET SOMEONE THAT SAYS ---KEEP YOUR CHIN UP; verymad:
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/11/2005 7:05:20 PM

WHY don't people just say----your ment to be alone; SO, JUST BEAR IT;

Your a loser and you're gonna be alone for the rest of your life.

Is that better for ya??? Come on man.... stop all the negetivity
it's a real big turn off to women. Women don't wanna hear
"Oh woah is me" stories... Show some confidence and you'll
probably have better luck.
 ifuwish2
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2005 7:32:35 PM
if you listen on a clear still night you can hear the sobs . weekends are bad for me :-(
 elheat77
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/11/2005 7:41:23 PM
It's not that bad to be alone. Sounds like you need to discover yourself and learn to love yourself. What better friend you have then yourself.
Also think about this, all things happen for a reason. View this as time to sort out what you want and need out of life and love. I'm in a similiar situation and it does get lonesome sometimes on the weekend cause all my buddies are married and I'm the odd man out but I dont get down on it cause I am ok and will always be ok.
Crying isnt a bad thing it's part of healing so cry away is what I say but also work on why you feel so lonely. Cause if you sit down and think about it none of us are truly alone.
 cda
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/11/2005 7:49:50 PM
loving yourself is concited,**** that,some of us will be alone for the rest of our stupid lives it's just learning to come to the realisation that is a ****.

being at this site makes people feel like shit about themselves and the only reason we come here is that slight slight chance somebody likes us,that's it ,period and i have nothing else to say other than those who know it makes you feel like shit to come here should leave,even I should
 Ethan burke
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/11/2005 8:04:44 PM
I admire your guts to admit you actually feel something. Perhaps it's a cry for help or it's that you realize you have nothin' else to lose. Regardless, you should feel a small bit of content that you're able to feel something.

We all go through it....everyone of us has lost someone...

Some become numb...others not so much...
You my friend fall into the latter group -- which (though you may not see or understand it) is a very very very good thing....

You seem like an intelligent, self-aware, intelligent guy....with that perhaps you might try to think of the following.

Try to place yourself in your wife shoes for a moment (just a moment); try to understand why she did what she did. I am a firm believer in the idea that once you understand something (once you place yourself in the other person's shoes) the pain associated with that person becomes a little less...

The sad fact is: you have to learn from this whole exprience....that is the only constructive thing you can do...

Tears, while good, are not always constructive and can lead to a negative way of thinking. This you MUST avoid....

A good question you might want to ask yourself (and you have to be COMPLETELY honest with yourself) did you even value your significant other while you were with her? Or are your momentary tears (the tears you have now) a result that she left? I.e. are you crying because your significant other left (in a sense rejected you?) or are you crying because of the person she once was but is no longer?

Be honest with yourself....as you already seem to be, but find a more positive outlet for that honesty.

Once you find the positiveness, I am sure what it is you seek will find you!

And even if it doesn't, you can still rely on the positivity that you've developed for yourself...

I've said to much and not enough...

Just know, brother...you ain't alone....

James
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!