Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What fetishes do women believe to be really weird?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Liam22
Msg: 1
What fetishes do women believe to be really weird?Page 1 of 1    
A lot of guys have trouble in relationships because they have fetishes, like fetishes for women's feet or hair or whatever. But aren't there fetishes people can have without being made to feel ashamed of it by their partner?

I wouldn't quite say I have a Disney fetish but I certainly wouldn't mind if a woman dressed up like a Disney princess in the bedroom. Would that be considered weird?
 girlinlust
Msg: 2
What fetishes do women believe to be really weird?
Posted: 7/31/2008 8:57:42 PM
um, that would
just kidding, the only odd thing I think is when it gets painful
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:04:03 PM

Wah-ell...Ive always had this thing for bear suits, the forest and ...oh oh nevermind

I wouldn't quite say I have a Disney fetish but I certainly wouldn't mind if a woman dressed up like a Disney princess in the bedroom. Would that be considered weird?

Disney princess?

Nah Im not into frills and stuff...couldnt we do like a whole Mickey and Minnie thing?
Yeah...reminds of the bear thing...

A lot of guys have trouble in relationships because they have fetishes, like fetishes for women's feet or hair or whatever.

Then they can hook up with a podiatrist or a hairdresser...but Im a chef...so its likely to include the use of knives and other kitchen appliances

But aren't there fetishes people can have without being made to feel ashamed of it by their partner?

Look if Im not into it...Im either gonna laugh at the guy or be disgusted.
Not really a third option Im afraid.
 BBWMermaid
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:08:12 PM
No...weird is when you dress up as Cinderella and insist on being her slave. Fun for a few hours but once the place is clean, it gets old fast.

Sure...it is great if you can find an open minded person that will accept your love of PG gone XXX. The problem is that few will be cool with it being a routine part of sex. You'll broaden your potential pool of partners if you can live with it being a treat now and then.
 Wildman46
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:20:50 PM
I am not a woman but i think anything involving jumper cables, a snake, and a battery from an 18 wheeler might be going a tad too far.
 Snarkysmachine
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:26:44 PM
Fetish by strict definition means you cannot become sexually aroused with the use of certain objects/ideas/materials, and for me that would be a deal breaker. If I can't arouse you sexually, then we would need to part company. I think there are lots of ways in which couples can incorporate sexual fantasy (which sounds like what you're talking about, rather than fetish) into their bedroom activities and everyone's happy.

Personally, I associate Disney with children so I find it a little weird for someone to have a fetish surrounding that. But hey, that's just me. Your fun to monkeys ratio may vary.
 zangie
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:29:41 PM
Anything degrading, cruel or involving animals or bodily functions....aside from that..unless it's something that has to happen every time...most are harmless fun...
 kthyg
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:37:48 PM
Anything involving bodily fluids other than cum and saliva and anything involving age play or beastiality, also anything that involves hard core pain. Most of it I wouldn't even consider "weird", just not my style unless it is non-consensual and then it is beyond weird and just into plain wrong.
 bearwoman1959
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:44:38 PM
Too each his own. I just wish guys would at least tell me before we sleep together. I've had a couple of guys who requested "special treatment" after I'd been with them a couple of times. Get me nice and seduced and then get freaky on me. Nope, ain't gonna happen. Keep looking.
 luvinlife826
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:49:11 PM
The only fetish I really find wierd is one that I read here on POF!!! The guy was looking for an activity partner/sexual encounter, and he enjoyed woman wearing diapers!!! That is going WAY too far and it is sick! I have heard of a lot of men having hair and foot fetishes, so I dont find it wierd as long as he wasnt all loony about it LOL
 esad
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:09:00 PM

I wouldn't quite say I have a Disney fetish but I certainly wouldn't mind if a woman dressed up like a Disney princess in the bedroom.

Could this involve seven short guys with picks and shovels
while "Someday My Prince Will Cum" plays in the background ?

couldnt we do like a whole Mickey and Minnie thing?

I worry about what happens when "the gloves come off". Those huge digits
could present numerous problems.
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:19:11 PM
Could this involve seven short guys with picks and shovels
while "Someday My Prince Will Cum" plays in the background

esad...

I worry about what happens when "the gloves come off". Those huge digits
could present numerous problems.

Well...dont worry bout the digits...we all know of one man atleast who isnt concerned about zucchin envy

As for the OP...I gotta be honest...I likely wouldnt have anything to do with any guy that had to have something specific included in lovemaking to get off everytime.
It'd get reallllll old reallllll quick.
 Liam22
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:20:51 PM
{quote}Could this involve seven short guys with picks and shovels
while "Someday My Prince Will Cum" plays in the background ?

No. Hell no.

Actually, I would rather a woman just dress up as Princess Jasmine or Ariel or somebody. Snow White is just not my type.
 Liam22
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:23:51 PM
And I also really love to watch women brush their hair, which is also something Disney women do a lot in their respective movies.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:26:36 PM
I had a male friend who liked it when women wore short skirts and peed in their panties....ugh...

I'm with one of the above posters. If I am not enough to sexually arouse you, we're going to have problems.
 afashionlady
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:29:35 PM

OK Liam...ha. You win for the weirdest, yet funniest post of the week.

Is there a specific Disney princess that lights your fire more than the others? Come on...you can tell me...er...us. I don't have a Disney costume but someone else might. Heck, Ross from Friends wanted Princess Leia...so uh...cool...

Weird? Diapers. Any body fluids besides cum/saliva. The guy who said "please lie on me until I can't breathe"...I swear to God he did. I still feel dirty after that one. Watching me use the bathroom...seriously, I get performance anxiety (yeah, whatever!)!!! Trying to feed me to gain weight. Umm...my fav...well you know what I mean....please put on very high heels and step on things...me...something. I had the dubious honor of seeing one of those catchy vids..tell me how in the He** is some chick stomping on your cajones hot? Uh no...wait. Please, God...do NOT tell me!!!!

Double disclaimer: "and NO, afashionlady did NOT step on someone, lie on them til they couldn't breathe, nor allow some guy to watch me pee...or anything else. And if she did...the evidence was burned a long time ago!" End
 afashionlady
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:31:03 PM

And I also really love to watch women brush their hair,

Awww...dammit all. I got nothing now Liam...maybe I can put on a long wig for you?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:37:49 PM
~OP~ I think that's great, personally. None of that Daddy/daughter stuff The only fetish that I have a hard time grasping is the Petticoat Punishment stuff. I find that one interesting on a "want to analyze this" basis. Most anything else I just think: to each their own.
 tiffanyithink
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/1/2008 12:17:48 AM
different people like different things personally I think that excrement and urine have no business in the bedroom and I couldn't stand to be tied up or hit
 cosahermosa13
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/31/2008 11:00:36 PM
not wierd at all in fact ive dated a few guy who were in love with my feet and id be happy do dress up like a disney character lol..... i love to wear "costumes" anyway, keeps it fun
 cosahermosa13
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/31/2008 11:06:18 PM
ok i admit i like your "fetish" and would love to try it... i would be any of the princeses u named! and id enjoy it to.. one big reason is... i would be turning you on! seems like many women dont try hard enough to give into a guys fantasies... yes we all have our limitations b/c there are somethings i wouldnt do. but i hope you find that girl lol i really do... i have a thing for vampires (or maybe the biting of the neck turns me on) youre awsome and 2 thumbs up LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What fetishes do women believe to be really weird?