Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm til w      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hondacat
Msg: 1
First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm til wheneverPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME OUT. I KNOW I HAD A GOOD TIME !!!!!!

DJ at 8 pm, just for us and then karoke.

I'm excited about starting the first of hopefully many Fayetteville PoF get togethers. I went the traditional route and picked a restaurant/bar. We'll see how it goes as far as the next time. It's a great opportunity to meet other PoFers. Also, bring friends!! I have a group from my gym class that wants to attend. So, its also a chance to meet people who may not be on PoF. The more the merrier!

When and Where:

Friday Sept 12, 8 - you can't partay no mo

The Docks at the Capitol
126 Hay Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301

parking behind building on Old St.

You can get more information and directions here:

http://www.docksatthecapitol.com/

Meet upstairs, it has room for all of us. The restaurant is all nonsmoking. There will be a DJ and a dance floor provided. Upstairs has two bars and a quiet area for viewing and talking away from the main section. Downstairs are arcades and a restaurant.

We outgrew Huske, but the Docks is just down the street closer to Market Square.

We will be handing out leis so you know you are a PoFer, there will be their usual Friday crowd. Please bring a camera if you can. The DJ will make announcements for us.

I NEED YOUR PHOTOS!!!!!! Why? The screens at regular intervals can show your pic, so if you'd like to be recognized, feel free to submit one to me.

I am hoping for a mix of attendees of various ages. Judging by my emails and those who have looked at my profile, its going to be a fun and good looking bunch
OK, ladies be sure to come, my friends and I would welcome a crowd.

Please contact me if you have any suggestions for that evening. And be sure to respond so others can see who's coming!! A special thanks to Paul at the Docks for being accomodating to us!

WHEN YOU ARRIVE: Go upstairs straight ahead the dance floor will be on the left. I will set up a table on the right of the stairs. Leis will be handed out. The first 100-120 attendees will get 2 PoF business cards to hand out. You can put your board name and number and give it to whomever you'd like that night. The first 48 women will receive a flexible pen that turns into a bracelet. Gentlemen if you need a pen I guess you'll just have to ask to use a lady's . You will also receive stickers, thanks to NoEasyGal and you give a sticker to whomever you dance with. The person with the most stickers by 10 pm will receive a prize. There are pool tables upstairs, a golf simulator and of course tables and a bar to the right.

I was thinking about meet and greet games. Well start out by handing the first 52 men and 52 women a card. Then you need to go around the group and find your match. If you have a 3 of clubs go find a 3 of clubs. The decks will be 2 colors one for men and one for women. If you can't find the exact match, at least match the number on the card.

On the other hand I think it would be great have drawings for tickets to the rollercoaster ride.

Some basic information about hotels/taxis is on page 6, hope it helps.
I look forward to meeting all of you and having some fun!! In the words of Marvin Gaye...Let's Get it On! and we won't stop til EHLTB (Elvis has left the building)!

(Ok, I'm a bit rah rah, but hey we need to be enthusiastic. )
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

***Looking***

_JT_

01yooper

05magnum

acehrts

algonzo

amygolfs

an angels touch

andi0229

armyguy41

Aroma4

Bayratt

beccarocks

BEFOREREAL

bevharper

bgm43

binky1983

brwnsuga2

butterflykisses4u

Call ME 8675309

candysugar

charles521

chatting28379

choconette

chris m g

classylady83

cmcgirl

congressmon

CopterDoctor2691

cutegirlnc777

cuteness28

dave833

deliza_jo

dogg1213

dollbaby4u

dollhouse549

DolliAylene

downforwhatever247365

EDWARD L STAUFFER

elisabeth1952

elkin_gal

fame757

faysingle

fightntiger

fireking2

flowerssaywhatwordscant

freeman63

harleysdawn

heatandairman69

herb62

hokey62

hondacat

hotmamma78

in2thebeach

insfmemory

ircurr

jamesntn47

jamuscute

jaredaw21

Jason T

jennmaries

john8

josuee

jphii1

Jthompson

Karriemay

ken454

Ladi

ladysweettalker

laquala

laughingthrulife

littlelips

lonelyhank

lovelybbbw

lukn4lub

luscioussh

macksugar

michelle769

moonyloon

morbidschoolgirl

msthang101

myla2020

Ncarolina5000

ncbmgal

ncdamsel

nextcontestant

noeasygirl

onewunnerfulone

Oolowi

pattis48

pimpTalicious

playboy_girl83

poptart63

psw216

rainbowinhvn

RAMBLNMAN

random1620

RandRSinger

raymie34

redskindragonfly

rthehun

saka91

sdot32

seafirestorm

security7

sedhere

sensualcaress

sep196

shaft115as

shaybaby1985

shedevil85

simple at Heart

sittin here

sol52

soul seductive

stan1ng

stayreal

Stilla

susan365

tarant12

thetiesthatbind

thicknsexy32

thikchoc1965

tikkib

tinker63

toolman

treetp33

urallineed

wakullahawk

water_guy

whataboutdaniel

working_man28119

xraypro

XRSIZES

134 people are attending
 Rocko8
Msg: 2
First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm
Posted: 8/10/2008 10:39:47 AM
I will try my best to be there. Look forward to it.
 cobias
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/11/2008 2:37:19 AM
Hi, just a quick suggestion. I notice when I log into mail your meeting isnt listed. Maybe you would want to set this post up so it will list up top along with other get togethers and more people will see and be able to link up to it.
 macksugar
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2008 7:43:17 AM
I will be there! Hope to meet POF at the party! see ya there~
 hokey62
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/12/2008 2:59:46 AM
I can't wait, i have always wanted to go to one of these and it happens that i can make it!
 msthang101
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/12/2008 1:52:52 PM
i'm deffinitely gonna be there......let's PARTY
 Security7
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 5:32:48 PM
I am looking forward to being there never done one of these so if I can get free of work I will make it
 hondacat
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/13/2008 7:04:22 PM
I know several more of you have expressed an interest in attending, please be sure to sign up here so others can see who's attending. Thanks! this is going to be fun. Suggestions are welcome.

Cat
 Italian 1955
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/13/2008 9:14:55 PM
I will be here giving an educational seminar for two days and will love to join in!
 noeasygirl
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/16/2008 9:50:45 PM
I'll try to come and bring a couple of friends. Sounds like fun!

=^.^=
 Schultz12
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/17/2008 1:26:31 PM
I will try to be there. Great Idea to meet new people.
 laquala
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/17/2008 3:28:46 PM
I am so excited...Fayetteville is my home town and this is gonna be my first POF party....It is party time!!!
 dollbaby4u
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2008 7:43:48 PM
I am looking forward to this party and meeting everyone i am proud of my home town wishing everyone a safe trip here.
 stone24
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/18/2008 11:28:44 AM
i'll try my best to be there ..
 toolman
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/18/2008 8:13:52 PM
will try to be there,,but still new to the area and need great directions,,i get lost real easy......
 Pat9889
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/18/2008 9:13:02 PM
i would like to go but i dont think people my age are going haha so i hope everyone has a good time
 monica1905
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/18/2008 9:57:53 PM
girl hey im the hostess at the mash house im glad you got this set up i will try to make it ok thanks for the site info btw its going pretty well

monica
 hondacat
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:49:48 AM
Hey, I really think this thing is taking off, good to see so many responses. For all you lurkers, please let me know you're attending. Huske has to staff up their bartenders.

Gentlemen, please let ladies you've contacted know about this get together. I am unable to contact most women on PoF because they block female contacts, so its a little difficult for me to drum up business. Maybe your contacts weren't quite a match for you but they might be for someone else. So let them know.

Ladies, please do the same for your contacts. I have communicated with my contacts as well.

Monica, hey girl, glad you checked in. I tried Huske and Mash House for this get together, but Mash was booked on that date and needed a deposit. Who knows were the next one will be.

Dawn and I are thinking about printing up PoF cards so you can hand them out with your board name and email/phone if you'd like and pass out to those people you are interested in. We aren't going to do the name tag thing. But if someone sparks your interest it would be a way remembering everyone that you had met and wanted to stay in touch with.

Oh this is gonna be fun!! I'd love for the Fayetteville get together to be one of the most successful on PoF. Let's show everyone we can have fun!
 onewunnerfulone
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/20/2008 3:47:08 PM
Looks like this may end up being a hen party...........wonder why so few men are interested..........or could they just be planning on showing up????
onewunnerfulone:
 hondacat
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:29:49 PM
I believe the numbers will be even. Several gentlemen have contacted me, however, not everyone chooses to respond to the invitation. I am sure everyone attending will have a good time.
 John8
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:15:15 PM
Hey Cat, I look forward in seing you and a bunch of other fun people out there! (Do I need to get a ĐĐ now)?! John
 hondacat
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/21/2008 4:26:35 AM
Omni Sports will let me put up a poster advertising this get together. My thanks to Stuart. I've seen a few of you at Omni, so don't be shy, say hello and spread the word.

John, be afraid be very afraid... Dawn and I will drop by to do some planning. I'm heading back from DC today ....have I mentioned I do not miss the traffic?
 noeasygirl
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/21/2008 7:36:07 PM
We need people of all ages to come. It's more fun to socialize with all ages and type of people! Bring some friends, male preferably, since the females are out numbering the males.

Let's put NC POFishers on the MAP!

dollhouse549
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:44:17 PM
WELL NO EASYGIRL I THINK YOU RIGHT THERE NEED TO BE ALL AGE GROUP THERE. IM LOOK FORWARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND MAKE NEW FRIEND . WERE ALL ON PLENTYOF TOGTHER AND WE NEED TO HAVE FUN AND SHARE GOOD TIME TOGTHER. LET SHOW FAYETTVILLE WHAT WE THERE FOR FUN LAUGH AND PARTY. WITH FRIEND . WE CAN SOCIALIZE AND SHARE FUN TIME TOGTHER . LET PARTY LET AND FOR FAITH HOPE AND LOVE WE MIGHT HELP SOME ONE FIND LOVE AND THAT WOULD BE GREAT .. LET PARTY PO LET SHOW FAYETTVILLE HOW IT DONE . DOLLHOUSE
 hondacat
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/22/2008 5:15:16 PM
This isn't a theme party but since it is Plenty of FISH. I'm thinking along tropical lines. I know most of you don't know me but I am a bit of a goof.

Anyway if the concern is that there are too many women (seriously in this town?) and to encourage men to come, the first thirty men will get laid...oops... I mean leid. I went to the party store and bought some Hawaiian leis. What easier way to identify a PoFer than that?

Dawn has printed up PoF business cards that will allow you to put your board name, number, etc. and hand it to anyone you'd like.

Let's have fun with this. There is no wrong way to meet a bunch of fabulous people.
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > First ever! Fayetteville PoF get together Friday, Sept 12, 8 pm til whenever