Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Oregon  > Central Oregon      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jrbickers123
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Central OregonPage 1 of 1    
So at first I thought this site wasn't that popular. I do a search with some VERY non-specific criteria for a wide range of results. and there are only 10 people. I was like "wow thats just lame" then I thought, "maybe its the location" so I searched corvallis and come up with 5 straight pages of people active within a week.

Is central oregon really this dead? (for the online dating scene at least)
 Violet Tigress
Msg: 2
Central Oregon
Posted: 8/12/2008 3:55:54 PM
It must be the location. The other forums seem pretty active.
 Ima_goofball
Msg: 3
Central Oregon
Posted: 8/5/2009 8:33:10 PM
Haahaahaaa this post is about a year old, I signed up last weekend on here and YES, central oregon is THAT dead! Oh and don't waste your time on other dating sites, it's the same across the board, all you'll get is a smaller bank account.
 felis48
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Central Oregon
Posted: 8/20/2009 2:46:31 PM
You can say that again it is very dead here even for the females.
 REZINDIO
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Central Oregon
Posted: 8/25/2009 12:56:05 AM
there is datehookup.com, but the oregon is "BOGARTED", by guess who??? a woman of course, i stop in once in a while, not every moment i'm alive. by the way she's from the "VALLEY". check it out and you'll see........ sorry about the unintentional advertisement
Show ALL Forums  > Oregon  > Central Oregon