Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Does age & gravity affect a man's scrotum?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 happyrebel
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Does age & gravity affect a man's scrotum? Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
He-he....This came up in another thread and I guess I was just curious. Gravity and age can affect a women's breasts. Does it work that way with a man's balls? Although they all droop to begin with....does it get worse with age? Some twisted curious minds want to know!

HR
 c_deacon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Does age & gravity affect a man's scrotum?
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:21:47 AM
Will let you know if and when that happens.......

OT.......Right now, all seems to be firm and fit, and I have not had any comments or complaints......lmao......

Shakes head......The things some women think about and want to know.......

Just my opinion.......
 Seafarer227
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:23:18 AM
Who says we don't need sex ed in public schools?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrotum

It's a temperature thing and has very little to do with age or gravity.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:24:22 AM
Well they're saggy depending on the weather. The hotter, the saggier. I live in South Carolina, so that probably explains why mine are like that. And lord, the humidity. It turns my balls into a bunch of globs of superglue. Everytime I go outside wearing shorts, they stick to my thigh.

(the purpose of this post is TMI, because grossing people out over the internet is a favorite past-time of mine.)

I copy-pasta'd my response from the other thread here. >:3
 karenBisme
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:31:11 AM
In all fairness it should lol. Women'd bodies change as they age and after childbirth... The "girls" start heading South. Mother nature should be fair dont ya think??? lol.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:39:51 AM
I'd willingly trade eventual ED for droopy 'nads!

~ds~
 happyrebel
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:41:22 AM

In all fairness it should lol. Women'd bodies change as they age and after childbirth... The "girls" start heading South. Mother nature should be fair dont ya think??? lol

Absolutely karenbisme!.....But this is posted in fun because I seriously doubt many men will come on here and say "yeah, my balls are way saggier now than they used to be".....same with the women and their droopy breasts. ....I understand the temperature thing...I was asking age wise...if there was a difference in the scrotum. I mean if you're above 40....does your scrotum hang more than it used to?

Karen....I think Mother Nature is being fair when men start to develope ED about the time that the 'girls' head south......Crap! I hate to think its because of the 'girls' that the ED starts

Shakes head......The things some women think about and want to know.......

c deacon....Well I did say 'some twisted minds want to know...

HR

*EDIT*.....DS....I'm with you on that.....I don't care if a guy has saggy balls....They're all saggy to begin with...so I guess it really doesn't make a difference.....
 Nao_Namorado
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:51:02 AM
I don't know about age and gravity, but ever since I hit pyooberty I was able to display a skill few males had the temerity and talent to:

If I could get the timing just right, I'd jump and down on a bed and get my balls to smack together and make that audible sound that that 70's and 80's toy--The Clacker--made, only mine don't break and come apart in dozens of tiny shards of high-impact plastic.
 Squeak79
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/12/2008 12:41:38 PM
Well happyrebel, I work mainly in geriatrics and I've seen my fair share of aged scrotums. So to enlighten your 'twisted mind' that wants to know, YES, for the most part, gravity hits men almost as hard as it does women!!
 jazz and bourbon
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/12/2008 12:43:57 PM
for the most part...yes, the older we get the longer the chain is on the swing-set for the boys...
 karenBisme
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/12/2008 12:53:09 PM

I'd willingly trade eventual ED for droopy 'nads!

LMAO
 Katir
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/12/2008 1:13:22 PM
I had my clinicals in a nursing home... lucky you, lol.

Yes. About the same as women's breasts actually... but they often enlarge, or seem to enlarge if a prostate is inflamed.

I've seen women's breasts down to their belly button... makes one wonder what silicon breast implants will do, lol. Not looking forward to seeing that anytime soon, trust me.

I don't find wanting to know that twisted at all. It's human nature to be curious, right?
 karenBisme
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/12/2008 1:45:04 PM

I don't find wanting to know that twisted at all. It's human nature to be curious, right?

Very true, just like how I was honestly curious about as people got older if certain errr areas that contain hair go grey as well......In case your interested..... they do!!!! LOL
 MMORPGRTSFPS
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/12/2008 2:32:08 PM
From knowing women who have worked in nursing homes, gravity definitely has an affect. Heard some funny stories.
 Paumanok
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/12/2008 3:07:55 PM
It's said that an addled Scottish Grandpa invented golf one day when out walking along. He was wearing a kilt and walked with a cane. I'm not sure what "Fore!" means in Gaelic but he is said to have yelled it loudly. Draw your own conclusions.
 williamaus
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/12/2008 3:35:47 PM
Age=not sure.Gravity=You should e-mail NASA and ask one of the astronauts.
 MY OH MY
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/12/2008 3:42:35 PM
Oh my yes, gravity causes the skin to stretch downward. Men that don't wear tighties or the tighter legged boxers, not sure what they call them, and wear either boxers or nothing will have more gravity pull. The larger they are the harder they fall. Fortunately that is not a visual most people have to be exposed to. My sympathies to those that work in the medical field.
 kane stays
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/12/2008 3:55:40 PM
I work in a Nursing Home and they do seem to sag more. I had one patient that always tried to whip my butt every time I had to touch his,god I'm never getting a date now. Anyway I finally said,I know you spent most of your life trying to get a woman to touch your balls now why do you try to beat me up? He said,Because you aren't my wife and if she finds out she's gonna kill me! He was 80,his wife had already passed on. You think saggy boobs are ugly? Ha. they got nothing on those saggy balls and...... I think the pee pee gets major shrinkage!

Are the men crying?
 My I
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/12/2008 4:13:23 PM

He-he....This came up in another thread and I guess I was just curious. Gravity and age can affect a women's breasts. Does it work that way with a man's balls? Although they all droop to begin with....does it get worse with age? Some twisted curious minds want to know!

Well.... when I was younger I wasn't able to slap my balls over her shoulders and use them as a back scratcher while she was on her knees blowing me.

girlwillbegirl
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/12/2008 6:11:35 PM
Get out the wheelbarrow.
 ubkobalt
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/12/2008 6:17:08 PM
Yes, yes it does. It affects the whole thing.

My friend's grandfather was not allowed to wear shorts for this reason. Old man was literally just a little above his knee.

On the other end, he was senile and drooled a lot. So, I'm not sure where the tradeoff is.
 Mortavius
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 6:30:24 PM

Perhaps this will answer the question.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/31061/nut_bra/
 jimtash71
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/12/2008 7:06:24 PM
Not at all. In fact they retract during two events. One, when I'm about to cum and two, when I need to take a dump.
 jd28spot
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 7:07:13 PM
I'm not afraid to give ya an honest answer.............YES!
At my age, the only time they tighten up is when I jump into the pool and
the water is too cold! (then they try to crawl up inside me to get warm)
 happyrebel
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 8:50:27 PM
Mortavius....Thanks for the link--it gave me quite a chuckle..Hope the others checked it out.

Seems the opinions are that the 'boys' do head south...just as the 'girls' do.

HR
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Does age & gravity affect a man's scrotum?