Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat P      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sarsss
Msg: 1
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat Pussy Better than Males?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Just because males probably know better what makes them feel good than females do, do they give better BJ than females do, from a point of view of a bisexual?

Also, if you are bisexual, are you equally attracted to both sexes or more to one than the other? ...and do you think that some other sexual acts are better performed by one sex than the other?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females?
Posted: 8/14/2008 7:45:53 AM
Um.. not bi here, not male either.. but you forgot half your question.

If you ask bi men about whether men give better head then women, shouldn't you also ask the bi women if women eat p*ssy better then men??

My bi GF says women eat p*ssy better then men.. hehehe.. I wouldn't know..
 sarsss
Msg: 3
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females?
Posted: 8/14/2008 7:52:39 AM
Thanks no1bby! That second half of the question came to my mind after I made the original post. Thanks for sharing what your friend told you.
 MMORPGRTSFPS
Msg: 4
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat Pussy Better than Males?
Posted: 8/14/2008 8:14:36 AM
I'll take my chances and suffer with only blowjobs from women. It's rough, but I'll try to make it through it.
 afishinthesea
Msg: 5
 laughinglibra
Msg: 6
For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat Pussy Better than Males?
Posted: 8/14/2008 9:45:48 AM
From my bisexual male friends, the concensus seems to be that yes, men are better at giving oral to a male partner. However, there are exceptions to that depending on the receivers preferences for different techniques as well as the givers talents and enthusiasm.

While I am not bisexual, the expriences I had with women many years ago mirrored the same thing.... while the women knew exactly where to find everything, again it depended on our preferences.... (one woman liked the tongue action extremely soft and slow with no penetration... another liked it hard and fast and loved a vibe inside of her).... the main difference I found in comparison to most male partners is that the women were a little more in tune with me... listening to and gauging my responses and adjusting their technique accordingly and even being more receptive to suggestions from me.

This is not to say that men don't do this.... not at all.... some men are wonderfully talented and very open to suggestions and the involuntary responses our bodies make, but for the most part, in my limited experience, women do seem to have a natural ability to perform cunnilingus better.

JMHO

blover1948
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/14/2008 9:56:57 AM
Well, from a bisexual female, I prefer women to have oral with me, and I love eating a woman. YUMMY!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 11:52:04 AM
I have had some conversations with friends that are Bisexual and they tend to think that bi partners are more aware of what you may like or dislike in a sexual encounter. They tend to be far more sensual and attentive to the needs of their partner!
 WindSongLover
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/14/2008 2:34:01 PM
There is no question that women give better head the men..Not that men aren't good at it,women just are more attentive,they know that part of the anatomy better.
 chrysteeny
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/14/2008 2:46:33 PM
I'm not experienced with either, but it would only make sense to me that Men would give better blowjobs and Women would be better with cunnilingus simply because it's just like if they were trying to satisfy themselves.. if they were really flexible.. They already know all the hot spots!
 JustMary65
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 2:48:45 PM
I am no rocket scientist by any means-but I would think if you REALLY enjoy performing oral on a man or a woman than you'd be pretty darn good at it-toss in many yrs of experience...voila!! Course, from the men I know, there is no such thing as a BAD blowjob-so who knows.....LOL!!
 JSGCL
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/14/2008 3:07:37 PM
In my experiences, it is about the desire and willingness of the person doing the deed more then it is about if they are the same gender or not. Effort and enjoyment is the key.
 Funny_Girl
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 4:42:19 PM
I dunno why exactly, but this thread reminds me of a lil fantasy I used to have that drove me crazy, lol...I always wanted to give a gay a bj, yanno...just cause I can, lol. I would SO have him following me around like a lil lost puppy!

Every account I've heard from women is that women do it best.
 Mafiachixrule
Msg: 14
Simon Sez......
Posted: 8/14/2008 4:55:42 PM
This is a no brainer. Home court advantage.
Not a participant, but I've been told many times that this true.
 john.duke12
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Simon Sez......
Posted: 8/14/2008 5:07:44 PM
I have heard its true. Apparently men know to go harder on on oral whereas women are gentle which is what other women want.
 lakeviking
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 6:39:40 PM
You're just not getting it from the right guy! j/k
 Lick it Up
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/14/2008 6:45:11 PM
I am afriad that this is a myth...I can prove it.

Man 1 = Straight
Man 2 = Gay
Man 3 = Bi

Woman 1 = Straight
Woman 2 = Gay
Woman 3 = Bi

Man 1 will not be able to give a blowjob that is any better than Man 2, Man 3 or Women's 1 and 3....Why? Because he doesn't have any enthusiasm while doing it.

Now,

Woman 1 will not be able to give a proper clit licking than Woman 2, Woman 3 or males 1 and 3....Why? Again, No enthusiasm.

Finally,

Woman 2 and 3 and males 1 and 3 will only give a better clit licking through the eyes of the woman that is being licked...for it is the enthusiasm that makes the situation 'better'

and vice versa....it doesn't matter what sex is giving which sex any type of sex, it's all about the enthusiasm factor.

There....I am a golden god, I have proven one of the longest sexual myths going on in our time on this earth as sexual beings....I must run off and get my Nobel Peace Prize...hell if Gore got one.....

itsjustmejames
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/14/2008 7:11:32 PM
Holy sh^t...
Is this what the forums have come to since I have been gone????
This is something... to... be... sure!!!
I give a woman oral pleasure better than most women on this planet because MOST women who do it do it to experiment and NOT because the best thing in their life is a "shnoz" basted in pu$$y!!!
I am a 41 yr old male who knows what a woman's body was intended for.
Why do you think they have all those luscious curvey bits and dangly little tasty things pasted all over thier bodies???
I know that I will be challenged,scorned and downright abused for this comment.
I don't give a rats a$$!!!
I have "turned" so called lesbian women into penis loving $lut$ and I have not been for one second derailed from this task....because women were not put on this planet to eat pu$$y.....and men were not put here to suck d**k!!!!
We were put here to procreate and f**k up this entire planet and we have done an amazing job of doing just that!!!

I have the most beautiful "newfie" girl that a "mainlander" could ever ask for and we are slowly exploring the love that we have to share and I could not be a happier man so please....
if your inclination is to assault me verbally.......please go and F**K off because you have NOTHING to say that is even remotely of interest to me.
The query was posed and I aswered it from experience.
Don't kill the messenger!!!!
A pair of coppers for the ride.
 ColecionistaDeCanciones
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/14/2008 8:04:34 PM
I don't really think you can generalize something like that! Quality comes from experience, not gender. Very broadly, if a woman has experience with receiving oral, she would probably have a better idea as to what feels good and what doesn't - - but thats not necessarily true with every woman because preferences are different and what feels good to one woman might not feel good to another. However, on the other hand, I asked this question a few weeks ago to one of my bisexual guy friends and his response was that guys have given him better head. But I think it all depends. I'm a lesbian but I was with guys before I realized that, so naturally I have enjoyed women performing oral on me more than I enjoyed it from a guy - and I probably would, even if the woman was not as experienced. But I think experience and also having the ability to read a persons body language are more important factors than a persons gender.
 hungry guy
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/16/2008 12:38:45 AM
Hey There, That's a great fantasy, always wanted to meet someone like you. However, since I started giving BJ's, I don't think I have ever had one as good as what I think I do. I am great at deepthroating (anysize) and let the guy come anywhere he wants, which is hot for me and I imagine for most guys, whereas alot of women don't.
 geocacher69
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2008 7:21:57 AM
First answer.... Yes! I'm more attracted to women than men. And yes!
 don1228
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/2/2009 4:56:25 PM
Right on hungry guy, a lot of guys are more open to swallowing and other things. I like to keep the sheets as clean as possible.
 huka5510
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/2/2009 5:02:17 PM
I'm not bi and I've never gone down on a chick, but I cant imagine that I would be any good at it! LOL I know just how to please a c*ck, but only know how to please my p*ssy! LOL
 tiffanympm
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/2/2009 6:33:35 PM
I have a best friend that is gay. He gives the best BJ tips... ever.

I seriously think it depends on the person. No question. Experience... Enthusiasm.

Intent.
 riotdorque
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/2/2009 6:40:54 PM
Overall the consensus has been that you are better with your own parts. So bi-guys better head bi-girls better tounge skills.

I am attracted to people on a person to person basis. Sure I have turns on for each sex or things that make me me go yummy but overall it has more to do with the person's anima. I'm more attracted to women but scared to death/shy as hell with them so yah don't get too much action on that front. Men are okdokie and have their good qualities but I'm a bit more picky when it comes to penises.

Speaking of where where the royal heck are all the bi/lesbians on this site are there even any???? Just curious....and not the bi chicks that kiss at clubs to get attention I mean bi chicks that will throw me against a wall and have their way with me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For Bisexuals: Do Males Give Better BJ than Females/ Do Females Eat Pussy Better than Males?