Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Wearing pants low enough to reveal your ass-crack is NOT COOL !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gold coin
Msg: 1
Wearing pants low enough to reveal your ass-crack is NOT COOL ! Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Is it just me or are there other guys/girls who feel grossed out whenever they see a person's pants revealing his/her crack?

Its perfectly okay for anyone on here to call me weird or an idiot but to be honest I get really grossed out each time a guy/chick in my class sits on the chair/walks around with his/her crack half out for the world to see.

I saw one today and really wanted to let the person know that it wasn't sexy or hot to display that LINE but dint since its their wish. i just turned around and began concentrating on the text infront of me when I suddenly turned my head only to find that person sitting right next to me on the empty seat with his/her back facing me directly this time, while conversing with his/her friend!

I dint really know what to do. I wanted to be polite but at the same time wasnt enjoying the scene too much either. So I just threw my head on my arms and pretended to sleep for the last 5 minutes of the class.

Ever had an experience like mine? If you did then lemme know what was your plan of action during that situation!

And thanks everyone for posting your comments on the thread
 *~Krysteene~*
Msg: 2
Wearing pants low enough to reveal your ass-crack is NOT COOL !
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:08:11 PM

Ever had an experience like mine? If you did then lemme know what was your plan of action during that situation!

Ever had an experience where I didn't think the latest fad was attractive/fashionable?
Of course! Everyone has. Plan of action? You get over it.

It's none of your business. Look the other way. That person does not care whether you like how it looks or not.

Krys
 Wolf_heart23
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:08:23 PM
It is particularly stupid when people ride bikes ahead of you on the roads, wearing terribly unsuitable underwear/trouser combination. That's not the kind of thing you want to look at while in the car!
 gold coin
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:15:19 PM
its ABSOLUTELY UNCOOL to reveal a crack and even worse .. keep scratching it..
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:29:42 PM

It's none of your business. Look the other way. That person does not care whether you like how it looks or not.

I disagree.. off course they care.. that is why they do it...... no I don't appriciate male/female showing off their ass in public when my kids are around.. there is no need for it.. ffs... what is wrong with the youth now a day's to think they have to show off their private bits to get attention? AGREE OP.. am with you...
 Diana619
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:47:08 PM

Yes...........Once while waiting in a line to fill out a questionaire at the mall..........a heavy set girl was bent over in front of the line filling out hers and she was wearing low riders with a dirty looking thong sticking out all twisted. I think it was pink at one time.....many many washings ago. She was nasty.....and I said it loud enough for her to hear me. This made her bend over even further..YUCK!!!! She wanted attention and she got it.
 Byrd
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 3:27:28 PM
I really enjoy doing that women are proud of their cleveage and I'm proud of mine too...I got a sixty four Double DD I find it especally sexy when there's a few flies buzzing about..
 gold coin
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/3/2008 3:51:41 PM
thanks! You see I am not saying that they cant dress the way they want but what I do say is that its hard to ignore someone when they sit right next to you.

And ofcourse its even harder and requires a greater deal of patience on a parent esp when they want to protect their kids from such a scene!
 meoowzie
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:01:55 PM
lol i was just talking today about "the gluteal fold"
 yna6
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:02:35 PM
I'd be adding 50 bucks to the bill if someone made a comment about the "plumbers crack". So shut up and don't worry about what ohers are wearing...do your own thing, and thank god you are even aware of it!
 jazmella
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:42:23 PM
The only thing you really CAN do is drop a penny down there and see if it follows the (crack)line!

I also hate it when guys wear the crotch of their pants down to their knees, aka "clown pants", as I hear them being called. Honestly boys, just pull the darn things up! You look ridiculous!
 Nordic33708
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:57:04 PM

It's none of your business.
Why not? People who dress that way are borderline indecent and there are many of us who do not think it's proper to show off too much body in public places. Of course it's our business to object (if one wants to) to a situation one finds offensive, whatever it may be.
To say it's none of your business is like saying that people should be able to conduct themselves any way they see fit and nobody has a right to voice their discontent.
Do you say "it's none of my business", if a group of people would sit right in front of your driveway and do something you would rather not have to look at, like say for example having their hands stuck down each others pants and fondle each other? Would you not think it's your business? Or maybe you don't think that is offensive?

I think the practice is disgusting but it's a sing of the times. People are getting more and more sleazy and non-caring and unkempt in their appearance. It's like it's IN to look your worst and act like you have no brain. To show your butt crack is showing lack of class and if I understood OP correctly, this was in class. What the heck was the teacher doing? Or are the teachers powerless when it comes to expecting proper conduct and dress?
 wizardofossington
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/3/2008 8:05:35 PM
I don't find it annoying when people wear bagging pants that drop to their needs and reveals their a$$ crack/boxers, but sometimes I wish they can wear a belt.

What's funny are the women who wear thongs and are sitting down and it exposes their a$$ crack and their thong. It's quite a site....Do I find it attractive? No....Do I want to tell them? No....I prefer to let them make a fool out of themselves and share the laugh with other people too.

However crack does kill....
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/3/2008 8:16:55 PM
I think it all depends on the person doing it. Some people look totally appealing with a little bit of their booty showing. Some can an some can't pull it off. As far as respectful? Well no but any guy that says they don't find certain womens butt crack appealing could possibly be boarderline gay. Then you get them women that wears them low hip riders and then thongs showing yummmmmmmmmmm . But not in church lol.
 redangel35
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 8:22:04 PM
I think God intended for some things to stayed covered. Well, at least in public.
 Fleur_de_Lis
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/4/2008 1:22:18 AM
My step bro would have plumber's crack and his brother would toss cigarette butts in there

Short Stemmed Rose
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/4/2008 2:41:59 AM
Half the boys in my neighbourhood wear waistbands that are too big.
They spend half their time adjusting their pants or exposing their boxers and butt cracks.
Clown pants? Is that what they're called? They sure are funny. My sister and I had a laughing fit one day when one of the kids walked past and lost his drawers.
I suppose we could have claimed to be victims of sexual harrassment or asked that the boy be charged with indecent exposure...but we were too busy laughing!

As for visable g-strings, I thought that the whale-tale went out of fashion years ago.
They do sell low rise g-strings ya know!

I guess that butt cracks are fashionable.
I was a bit shocked this summer to see the young boys wearing shorts pulled so low that you could see their pelvic bones at the front, and their butt cracks at the back!
Doesn't leave much to the imagination and I wonder....what's next?

Doesn't anyone remember when a teacher would hold up a ruler to a girl's skirt and if it was deemed to be too many inches above the knee she'd be sent home to change?
We were never allowed to wear spagetti strap shirts either.
The straps had to be at least '3 fingers' wide or else we'd be sent home.
But that's back when teachers wore suits and dresses so obviously the entire education system had taken a casual attitude towards dress.
 *~Krysteene~*
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/4/2008 5:34:46 AM

Why not? People who dress that way are borderline indecent and there are many of us who do not think it's proper to show off too much body in public places.

I don't think anyone has said this way of dressing is at all proper, but it's not breaking any laws. If it is not against the school dress code, she has as much right to wear what she likes as the other students. The OP asked for a plan of action. I think the way he handled it was appropriate. He averted his eyes.

Of course it's our business to object (if one wants to) to a situation one finds offensive, whatever it may be.

To what end? Causing a big scene in the middle of a classroom? Drawing even more attention to the way the girl is dressed? Maybe take it to the next level and petition the school council to change the dress code?

To say it's none of your business is like saying that people should be able to conduct themselves any way they see fit and nobody has a right to voice their discontent.
Nope. Didn't say that. That's why we have laws, rules of conduct, morals, manners, dress codes, etc.....

Do you say "it's none of my business", if a group of people would sit right in front of your driveway and do something you would rather not have to look at, like say for example having their hands stuck down each others pants and fondle each other? Would you not think it's your business? Or maybe you don't think that is offensive?

That's a different matter. We're talking about the way someone is dressed ( and she is dressed, just not to the liking of the OP). I believe people fondling one another in public would break some kind of laws (lewd and lascivious conduct, exhibitionism, etc...), therefore, a different course of action would be warranted.

I don't like how a lot of people dress, but if they aren't breaking any laws or dress code guidelines for work/school, that's their business, not mine. Some people dress this way, just as others have said, to draw attention. They are spoiling for an argument about it. They are daring someone to say something. I, personally, have other things to worry about than some random girl looking trashy. She is the one who has to deal with the consequences of her actions (good or bad).

Krys
 pinciperro
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/4/2008 6:00:34 AM
I think that some revealing clothing is pretty erotic, at times. The woman, or man, has to be a certain body type for my liking. Tanned,slim, and just a touch of it revealed.
Nothing obnoxious.
I did happen to see a woman at work who is very overweight and she slithered into a pair of low riders with the thong exposed, I couldn't eat lunch!
 Nordic33708
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/4/2008 6:58:03 AM
I'm not here to argue with anyone but I stand by what I said. It's the bigger picture that gets lost here if one only looks at one person doing this at school. It's not a matter of not breaking any laws, it's a matter of not making other people, the general public, uncomfortable. Imagine the Opera and a few young people being dressed like that.

To what end? It's not a singular event. Like I said, it's the big picture. People should protest when a conduct is not becoming and makes most people uncomfortable. We cannot assume that everyone should be okay with what we do and how we behave, even if it's in accordance with the law.
Many people speak up about people talking loudly on cellphones if it's inconveniencing others. Should they not? Of course we should voice our discontent. If more people did, we would have a nicer world where people respected each other more.
There are unspoken rules of conduct and manners everywhere. In some workplaces they are adhered to quite often. There are rules as to how much skin to show, you have to cover up tattoos, tongue-rings and eyebrow piercings are not allowed and so on. And those rules exists because there are many people who are offended by that look and the company might not be considered professional unless it's employees look prim and proper.

What I'm saying is that I think one should object when other people are starting to object to the comfort of others. You say the girl has as much right to wear what she wants as others. What about the young man who is offended by it? Does he not count?
Many people are advocating dress codes in schools and many schools have them already. And why? Because young people are trying to bring in an element of sex into the educational corridors. I for one think it's good to stem this in it's crib. Many parents also object and their kids are not allowed to dress provocatively while in school. So they bring sexy clothes and change them in the bathroom.
More and more sex seem to occur at schools. Is it strange when young women dress provocatively and egg the young men on? Honestly, I cannot understand how anyone can say it's okay for young people to show flesh at school knowing what goes on in the bathrooms there, or maybe those people are unaware?

If people want to make themselves look ugly, sleazy, unkempt, and behave like they don't belong in civilization, be my guest but when they do it in an environment where the general public mingle, I think it's time to speak up and object.
Does anyone think it's nice to see drunks sitting in our parks, begging for money and be loud and argue with each other? I don't. But they are not breaking any laws so it's okay? The rest of us should just relinquish our right to be there and go somewhere else?

It's the big picture I'm worried about. Just look around you, watch TV, read the news, more and more people degrade themselves nationally and it's hip to be as sleazy and immoral as possible for some people who are looked up to by our young ones. I'm talking about the "stars" who act like they have no impact on other people's lives. Unfortunately they do.
Do you know that there is a TV show that "educates" men on how to score sexually? They even have tips on how to know if a prostitute is a police or not....... what is this world coming to?

And touching the post above mine. I think that's a common attitude, beautiful people will get away with it and less attractive people will not. If you're a hottie, do show but if you're a fattie, cover up!
 oldsoul
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/4/2008 7:25:57 AM
I strongly believe in the freedom of the individual. So whether I like or dislike something about another person and/or about the way they look or dress is MY problem...not theirs.

I hate arbitrary (and mostly useless) rules that are designed to make us into more of a sheep than we already are.

And unless something is hugely overdone (and who determines that I wonder)....leave 'em kids alone I say.

Case in point: My granddaughter asked me for and was granted the permission to have an eyebrow piercing for her 14th birthday. The very next day at school she was told to either cover it up with a band-aid or remove it or she could face expulsion.

Ehh...this coming from a catholic school which that very same week had given a week long seminar to the kids about how wrong it is to judge people on their looks. And teaching them all about the "evils" of hypocrisy.

So... *ahem*... leaving the religion aside for a moment or take the risk of being expelled myself, I asked them to specifically tell me where in the "rules" it was written that an eyebrow piercing was any different than an ear piercing (or a nose piercing which is acceptable by the way...!!) and they couldn't come up with anything better than " well...hmm...it's just "different" that's all".

Anyway, to make a long story short...the rules have now been changed:)

Look...my granddaughter and most kids her age are good kids. So they wear stuff that I and many people find erm...funny looking...so WHAT?? I'd rather see a kid muddled her way through fashion faux pas than seeing a kid become an automated robot who can't/won't think for themselves and who doesn't mind swallowing the crap (yes it's mostly crap IMO) that the adults are trying to feed them without questioning any of it.

I guess I'm still just an old rebellious kid at heart and even though I might not always agree or even approve of certain things the kids are doing, I will fight to the death for their rights to be respected and for them to be able to learn how to become independent and free critical thinkers.

And that cannot happen (in my opinion) if we dictate their every move and tell them WHAT and HOW to think or act or dress or *whatever*. That's what I think anyway and this is just my opinion......to each their own.

JMO

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

~Friedrich Nietzsche~

meoowzie
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2008 7:26:20 AM
"Half the boys in my neighbourhood wear waistbands that are too big.
They spend half their time adjusting their pants or exposing their boxers and butt cracks" ( being a nurse AND a person that has had back surgery, i think about how their backs will be in a few years of trying to walk weird to keep the pants on)
from what i understand abot this "fashion" (cough cough)

it comes from the jails. IF you were to wear your low-riding pants, that would mean you were the "girl" and would take it where the waistline ended.

IF i was a young man, THAT is NOT the message i unless it was my personal would want to be sending..........................................................unless it was my preferance.

i just laugh thinkin gof how many guys are sending that message to many other guys
 oscarz05
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2008 11:02:07 AM
meh, depends on the crack. if you got a great ass flaunt it. if you got an ass that weighs in on a grain scale, probably don't flaunt it.

that being said, my theory of dress is dress in what you are comfortable in. if you are comfortable with your ass showing, go for it.

although, I will say as a guy who has done manaul labor in my time, when I'm upside down under a sink trying hard to reach something way in the back, sweating and dirty and some ***hole standing around watching says "eww I can see your ass crack" the urge to smack them with a pipe wrench is strong.
 iamthebestest
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2008 11:05:36 AM
If you think the "ass crack" is un-cool, what about the men/boys wearing girls jeans? I think they look stupid as hell and by all means this is MY generation, and next thing you know they'll be wearing women's panties or something.
 *~Krysteene~*
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/4/2008 11:16:39 AM
Men wearing women's jeans? I haven't heard about that one.

Although, I have known women to wear men's jeans because of the fit. They are cut differently in different places, so depending on the woman's body, they can feel much more comfy than women's jeans.

Would that be the case, ya think?

Krys
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Wearing pants low enough to reveal your ass-crack is NOT COOL !