Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > would any women be interested in giving a female makeover to a man f      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 femworshipaz
Msg: 1
would any women be interested in giving a female makeover to a man for halloween/costume parties?Page 1 of 1    
i wanted to see if many women would enjoy turning a man into a woman for halloween and/or a costume party.if passable in public would you go out in public with a man dressed like a woman?

my guess is that quite a few women might enjoy dressing a man up for halloween.

the better she looks and the more feminine she dresses and if she is good with makeup and choosing the right wardrobe.the more fun she would have doing this.

just my opinion.what do you think ladies?
 lostgirl71
Msg: 2
would any women be interested in giving a female makeover to a man for halloween/costume parties?
Posted: 9/16/2008 1:11:20 PM
I have applied makeup and helped dress male friends before for costume parties - nothing at all wrong with it and it is quiet funny trying to teach them to walk in high heels.

It was friends only non sexual type situation - so it was harmless fun. Only time it bothered me at all was one of them was stunning as a woman and made me look like the ugly duckling in comparison ... that kinda sucked
 Pamperpooch000
Msg: 3
would any women be interested in giving a female makeover to a man for halloween/costume parties?
Posted: 9/16/2008 1:14:14 PM
I don't see any woman having a problem with dressing a guy up for halloween. I once helped a guy to dress up as a tart for a fancy dress night, and if I do say so myself, he looked fabulous by the time I'd finished with him. However, I wasn't in a relationship with him, and although I have absolutely nothing against cross dressers, and would happily help them out when it came to shopping, that doesn't mean I'd want to date one. Give me a mans man anyday, sorry OP but that's just my opinion.
 LaMediaNaranja
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/16/2008 1:15:59 PM
OP: For Halloween it would be a trip - fun! However, if he seems to be "getting off" on dressing up as a woman/being in women's attire - that would be kinda of odd.

You recruiting women for this?
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/16/2008 1:19:18 PM
It's cool as long as he doesn't become my wife.
 tallblondeinLV
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2008 1:22:07 PM
This is nothing new to anyone who has lived in the SF Bay area. Sure I would dress up a guy...starting with a full body waxing!
 Shari67
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/16/2008 1:25:52 PM
Why not? As long as he didn't enjoy it so much he started using my make-up daily, that stuff can be expensive.
 demonsleeves
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/16/2008 2:32:53 PM
Are you sure it's just for Halloween?
I get the impression it's a bit more than "costume" for you.....
 Bellydanza
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/16/2008 3:48:57 PM
For Halloween the make up is usually over the top, the wigs are very fake and well, they look like men dressed up. I'd like to really dress a guy up and make him look as feminine as possible....then see if he could walk in h eels
 femworshipaz
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/16/2008 3:57:23 PM
if i was with the right lady who was okay and open minded that knows that guys can have fantasies just like some women have their fantasies then i probally get my rocks off doing it as long as we agreed on trying it.

going to halloween,parties or fetish club/event in public i would never have that intention or expectations.excitement with some fear. i would not want to do this near where i live or have family/friends of family /business contacts finding out.

as for maybe meeting a lady that i live near and i'm comfortable around,respect and i trust.
that would be great if that happens.

i would consider her a quality person and someone worthy of a friendship.

MY OH MY
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/16/2008 4:27:10 PM
If you want to cross dress, why do you need a woman to help you. You can always learn how to apply make-up correctly at many cosmetic counters. To properly do it, you need a wig if you don't have a woman's hair style or longer hair. Most women don't have wigs any more, they aren't really that popular.

I am not sure why any woman would enjoy dressing a man as a woman. If I wanted a woman, I would be a lesbian and would go out with a woman. I look for men that look like men.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/16/2008 4:59:42 PM
I did this last year in high school during home comeing week. I helped guy friends with makeup. Was very cute. I do not know if I was convinceing gangsta guy but it was fun.
 TxSippiGal
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2008 5:03:59 PM
Heck yeah.. sounds like fun.. especially putting the "torture devices on"..
 femworshipaz
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/16/2008 6:05:54 PM
WOW !!

a few of you ladies really want a guy to feel the pain don't you?

head to toe body wax,torture devices.

i am not 100 % sure that i will even remotely like those two things.

i did notice a few tall ladies (height wise) have responded. i love to hear from you.

that goes for all of you ladies that have responded so far whether short,average or tall in height.

you all are open minded and have huge hearts.
 Closing Shop
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/16/2008 6:32:56 PM
If he wanted to dress as just a regular old woman, no, I would not contribute to his creative disrespect for that most sacred day.

Now if he wanted to dress as Sarah Palin getting mauled by a bear, I would totally assist with that.

EDIT: Actually I wouldn't. I just decided that will be my costume this year.
 JadeMuse
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2008 12:25:46 PM
I cross-dressed with an ex several years back...
It was sooooo much fun!
Highly recommend it!

It is freeing for both of you in so many ways.
Try it once.
C'mon, you know you want to!
 Ms.F***ingSunshine
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/17/2008 12:38:14 PM
oh of course..no problem!

but why..oh god why...do some men look better in nylons then I do?

anotheramy
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2008 2:24:53 PM
I have a friend who has dressed as a woman for Halloween so many times he actually has several dresses, a really nice wig, nice shoes, accessories, and a name for his alter-ego... Nicole.

He actually confused a few men, too.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2011 12:16:42 AM
i would like to get a male to female makeover for halloween this year.it would be something different and i would like to see if i could be made up enough to pass a woman in public.
 ChillinChill
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/11/2011 3:59:40 AM
I like manly manly MEN... and lending him my victoria's secret lengerie and make up is not my idea of having a good time with a MAN. I don't care if it's Halloween or the Easter Bunny is coming to town.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2011 11:57:09 AM
how in the world did a moldy AAG thread about halloween crossdressing get dredged up in february? proximity to valentine's day? i don't think the moon is currently full.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > would any women be interested in giving a female makeover to a man for halloween/costume parties?