Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that talk dirty during sex ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DWshyguy
Msg: 1
Woman that talk dirty during sex ?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I find this a real turn on, enyone else. and how meny girls like to do this.
I find the hotter the better, say anything. I think if you are a woman that is open and really enjoys sex this will be more natural for you but it would be interesting to know just how meny woman do this and enjoy it.
 Octobersixty3
Msg: 2
Woman that talk dirty during sex ?
Posted: 9/24/2008 11:22:46 PM
Absolutely ! I love it when a woman expresses herself verbally during sex.
Tell me what you want, How you want it, how it feels, everything !
 DWshyguy
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/24/2008 11:23:30 PM
true for sure, wish more did it
 Dr.Manhattan
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/24/2008 11:50:29 PM

deserve a good swift slap on the arse.......for being a naughty potty mouth
 RainbowValley
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/24/2008 11:56:30 PM
What do you mean, she moans about the garbage needs taking out, kitchen floor needs mopping,bath wants a scrub,oh and hoover up while your at it,and wash your hands you dirty swine.
 theotherguy82
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/25/2008 12:15:06 AM
I've encountered a few that do, and yes it's very stimulating to put it mildly. It also seems to come along with a generally more liberal attitude towards sex and, at least in most cases, a healthier degree of self-assurance both in the bedroom and out. Just my two bits, your mileage may vary.
 redangel45
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/25/2008 12:36:21 AM
i think its cool it does add a certain xtra ingredient when ur making love and if ur unihibited with ur lover then go for it i say, i certainly enjoy a bit of dirty talk giving and receiving i hasten to add lol xx
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/25/2008 1:30:09 AM

deserve a good swift slap on the arse.......for being a naughty potty mouth

Oh, Watchmen.....we potty mouf women bow down to you for the 411 to the guys who read this! ;O)
 Aerynn
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:26:23 AM
I talk dirty to my SO, and I love it. It gets a real reaction from him and he just falls into a quivering orgasmic mess.
 Leeanne
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 3:45:07 AM
I could never understand how someone can be quiet during sex! A little sexual chatter can increase the intensity of the moment - adding a little thrill! It's simply free expression!
 mpaulag
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/25/2008 3:52:32 AM
I was raised in a super conservative church and married someone like me. We never spoke during sex, maybe a "I love you" or I would moan. Though I have left that church and have liberated myself sexually I still haven't been able to talk dirty during sex. I try though, it is something I am working on, it is just odd for me, I guess I am concentrating on everything else! LOL I would like to because I like phone sex and I love to talk that is probably the only time I am not talking!! LOL
 DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:03:41 AM
I'm game!
Tell me how much you like it.

Tell me how good that feels.

Tell me want you want.

Harder?

Faster?

Goto the whip??
 no_1_bby
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:08:58 AM
I normally have a pretty raunchy dialogue going on in my head during sex, actually getting the words OUT is a bit tricky for me. Problem being for me is that having a conversation distracts me from being able to orgasm. Now... that does not mean I'm not vocal, in fact in the heat of the moment I'll say things.. I won't realise what I say at that time, but sometimes it comes back to me later on and my guy will tease me about it.

Hmmm... oddly enough sometimes I find myself talking during solo time. I seem to be more inhibited with a partner.
 CynthiaM
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:46:23 AM
LOL kat - agree.

Hmmm... oddly enough sometimes I find myself talking during solo time. I seem to be more inhibited with a partner.

Interesting. I'm the exact opposite. I say it only in my head during solo times, out loud with a partner.
Although when with someone new/relatively new I wait for an indication that such talk will be welcome. Sometimes I'm too nervous about putting it out there and finding it ruins the mood rather than enhancing. OTOH sometimes it just slips out. ooops
 nickolysseus
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:50:00 AM
Re the Opost

I do not grasp why talk during sex is called "dirty". Nothing is "dirty" re sex.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:51:03 AM

sometimes it just slips out. ooops

Those are the BEST times!!!

I've discussed this with my guy actually... he's less vocal then I am (no moaning, etc) but gawd he's got a dirty mouth at times!! I'm working on him making those little lovely delicious noises that spur me on and drive me crazy.. and he's working on getting me to SAY more. I just find it takes far too much concentration, but then again, I'm a bit of control freak... I need to be in control of myself at all times.
 uNF_Rena
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:57:39 AM
Dirty talking isn't fun if your partner has the imagination of stale scone. Repeat lines are bull.

I love talking dirty. During foreplay... all the way to the end of the climax. Not that I chatter the entire time, but there is pretty much no boundaries.

I also love that talking dirty often leads to whispering in the ear. I love that. Doesnt even need to be words.

Now I'm just bummed out that I didn't get up earlier to get some this morning. Way to bring me down.
 laughinglibra
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:57:49 AM
Omg......... I LOVE talking dirty! The raunchier, the better!

To those that are having a hard time getting the words out, try saying naughty things when you can't see your partner's face (doggy, reverse cowgirl, lights off)..... also try talking dirty to yourself when you're the only one at home and you're cleaning the house or cooking dinner or something... lol..... god, I remember doing that and I'd have to shut the stove off and go play!! What worked for me is just getting used to talking like that by myself before I started with a partner..... now I can't stop! LOL!!

I find my guy and I spur each other on with our dirty talk..... the more we talk dirty, the more heated things get! Yeehaw!!

Real...ize
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:19:52 AM
Hmm, yunno for some damn reason this thread got me to thinking about 'Librarians'.......I bet they get mouthy as all get out in the bedroom, course maybe thats just my imagination, but I bet they do.

Yeah, quiet sex is no good for me. Personally I think its the perfect time & more than likely one of the only chances for us as men to say what is really on our mind all damn day & we she reciprocates, well all the better...Perfect time for our minds to be on the same page for atleast a moment.
 nickolysseus
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:34:15 AM
Reminds me of the "let me hear your body talk" verse in Olivia Newton John's classic song. A lot of people let their body do the "talking", ie express their emotions and passion, even thoughts.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:40:36 AM

I do not grasp why talk during sex is called "dirty". Nothing is "dirty" re sex.

Welll...you gotsa differentiate it somehow....if the OP had posted about "talking during sex" then some may have just assumed it was one of those irritating sorts who KILLS the moment when they say, "By *stroke* the *stroke* way *stroke* mom *stroke* is *stroke* coming *stroke* for *stroke* dinner!"

DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:43:41 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

No! It's when she starts listing all of the cleaning chores that she has lined up for you after the sex is over!

"Scrub the toilet baby!"

"Waaaaaash the car!"

"Yeah baby, yeah! OH! OH! OH!.........Degrease the ovvvvvvvvennnnnn!!!!
 danz_chef10
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/25/2008 8:31:07 AM
It's a must that it would be noisy and vocal. I've got a library just down the street, when I want quiet. Vocal sex is liberating, and very romantic. Can't stand women in bed; makes me wonder if I'm pleasing her at all.
 lost_without_love
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/25/2008 10:05:20 AM
OMG very recently started having sex again with my steady after a good 2 yrs of abstaining.
Was it always this good? I had forgotten LOL
It was like I all a sudden had Tourette syndrome!!
I shocked myself !!
I keep trying to convince myself that I only thought those things I didnt actually say them LOL Its the only way I could look him in the eye after HA!!!!
Gonna need a big ol roll of masking tape to get thru the sex with this one quietly.
LOL
Michelle
Posted: 9/25/2008 10:10:06 AM
I always thought it would be funny to hear British people talking dirty.

"Margaret, I do think I would might like to have intercourse after tea. Would that be agreeable to you darling?"

"Very well Nigel, although I do hope you will spank my bottom properly."

"Oh, you are naughty aren't you? Just listen to the rubbish that comes from your mouth."

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that talk dirty during sex ?