Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shorts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DaniaGuy44
Msg: 1
Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shortsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I know many women detest pantylines but Ive rarely heard one man (and some women) who do not find them extremely sexy??? How about it ladies? Guys what do ya think???

I know I smile a wide grin when you can see the pattern of a woman's panties under her tight white pants. I've been to many places and seen several women and men look admiringly at a cute female tush in snug pants with definite pantylines

Women trust me most men appreciate it, stop hiding the pantylines!!!!
 Halokitty™
Msg: 2
Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shorts
Posted: 10/15/2008 7:06:57 PM
Sorry, but panty lines are awful. I don't find them attractive at all; either on myself or other women. Either wear a thong or go commando.
 MY OH MY
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/15/2008 7:09:53 PM
Not to mention that it is after Labor Day. Why would any woman wear white pants after Labor Day, it is almost as bad as white shoes.
 Hairtrigger
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/15/2008 7:21:52 PM
Pantylines have my vote!
 Louis Vuitton
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2008 7:25:37 PM
VPL is a fashion faux pas on the scale of comb-overs, ketchup stains on white shirts, and pants that are way too short. This is why T-backs and thongs were invented.
 lilmoondancer
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/15/2008 7:40:43 PM
pantylines are like cameltoes....neither are a fashion statement
 lestergass
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:03:14 PM
Halokitty, see: lilmoondancer
OP, whydoyathink I like nurses?
 Halokitty™
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:05:57 PM

Halokitty, see: lilmoondancer
OP, whydoyathink I like nurses?

Maybe it's because I'm at work and I don't get paid to think ( ), but I honestly can't understand your post. Maybe, an explanation would help?
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:06:13 PM
I am not a big fan of pantylines. And there's nothing more unattractive than a lady picking a wedgie out of her arse!
I eliminated this detestable fashion problem years ago when I threw out all the panties and replaced them with thongs. Nuff said
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:06:18 PM
There is no reason for pantylines! There are plenty of undergarments nowadays that you don't have to have pantylines. It's like pantyhose with open toe shoes. JUST SAY NO!
 whytwater
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:10:16 PM
VPL is a fashion faux pas on the scale of comb-overs, ketchup stains on white shirts, and pants that are way too short. This is why T-backs and thongs were invented.

I invented thongs and t-backs, kinda like Al Gore invented the internet: we just squeezed our eyes shut really hard and wished, and wished, and wished, and POOF! Wish granted. LOL

A thong(or t-back) clad woman is titillation on foot. White, faded blue denim, any fabric any color that clings and reveals, are all the more riveting without VPL. And nothing at all trumps everything. I sooo want to know what lies below.

lestergass
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:17:14 PM
Commando=cameltoe?
OP=Original poster.

dang, I forgot about that first line being on the profile again.(where's that smiley banging his head against the wall)
 Halokitty™
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:27:49 PM
Commando doesn't always = camel toe. O.o That happens when pants are too tight. Can happen whether you're going commando or not.
 Amazing Amanda
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/15/2008 10:44:40 PM
OP daniaguy44: I know many women detest pantylines....
Yea, I do. Whenever I see a guys panty line showing through I just cringe.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/15/2008 11:36:59 PM
I prefer a woman that has her OWN sense of style and fashion. Trendiness is SO last month!

Besides..........just because something is IN, doesn't mean that it looks good on her. So, the latest fashion statements, though looking good on SOME women........don't look good on ALL women.

I like the saying that, "It's all about the content and NOT the accessories!"

And if it's not a saying? Then it is now!

Pantylines, or the lack thereof, are meant to accentuate or highlight. Therefore, that places it into the realm of accessories.

I can deal with a woman's panty line a lot easier than I can, seeing her dress or a piece of toilet paper being tucked into them!
 BeerShark
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/15/2008 11:43:15 PM
I prefer the VPL over the T-back that shows above the belt line. Those lines bring fond memories of my youth, when there was no thong. They kind of pointed the way to the promised land. Of course I still think the guy that invented panty hose should be hung with a pair!
 MissLiz32
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/16/2008 12:22:23 AM
Panty lines are ugly. Commando or thong.
 platypus_man
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2008 1:17:52 AM
VPL don't bother me at all. Grew up before there were thongs, it was an every day thing, seeing a cute girl's butt, pantylines were just, well, the frame to the picture.
 deerdog1
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:34:51 AM
Panty lines are ugly. Commando or thong.

yea right ...to who..bet most guys will say that panty lines are sexy as hell..that is if they are not granny panties ...I drool over panty lines ...just depends who you are dressing for ...i see the advantage of no panty lines when wearing slacks in the office ..dont want the guys tripping over their tongues ....the only time going commando is sexy is when you wear a skirt ...you gals dont think cameltoe is sexy ha get real ...seeing the outline of a womans vagina through her pants ...will make me want to see more every time...hell I had rather see a woman in tight slacks with the lines of bikini panties showing through than see the same woman in her birthday suit

it never stops amazing me what you women think we are suppose to think is sexy ...and we are stupid enough to let yall go on thinking we like this crap yall wear ...face it if we like you you could wear a Nun's Habit ..on our date and we would tell you it was sexy ...well to some perverts it might be ...but girls we will Lie our asses off to make you happy because we know thats the only chance to dip our wicks ...but really you have no damn idea what cranks our tractor ...im telling you fashion magazines dont care either ...they want to sell you what they think is sexy ...and if a guy has any input on this he is just sucking up to the fashion editor a woman who is his boss..or is gay....the only way we really want to see some of the outfits you wear is laying on the floor at the foot of our bed ...if a guy tells you these fashion statements are sexy he is either lying his ass off/sucking up ...imagining you without it on ..or is gay ...or missed his chance to be gay

fashn people will never tell you that the clothes we guys think are sexy ,are sexy ...they cant get enough money selling you simple clothes like we really like ...give me a woman in a nice fitting pair of jeans and a simple frilly top ...not a damn tee shirt with crap i got to read on it ..jeans and girlie top ...and i wont be able to keep my mind...or hands off you
 ball3
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:39:25 AM
The feeling about pantylines =
 newblue1970
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:58:11 AM
I love seeing pantylines - I look constantly for them. I'm a butt-man and love trying to figure our what a woman is wearing. Its all about seeing.knowing something that is supposed to be secret, so its a little extra thrill.
 tg55344
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/16/2008 8:56:57 AM
i'm in complete agreement with newblue1970. i love seeing them and figuring out what style/color/material she is wearing.
 Louis Vuitton
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2008 11:17:41 AM
I seriously don't care what style or material her panties are. If I can see the line, it's just so wrong.
It's like almost as bad as when women who don't shave their armpits or who wear too much perfume.
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/16/2008 11:28:14 AM
It's no worse than seeing a man's butt crack because he wears his pants too low. Now that's disgusting.
 mazdamx
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/16/2008 11:40:38 AM
Pantylines ...100% NO NO!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shorts