Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > is a woman says you can do anything you want to me what does she mean?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweetiepie426
Msg: 2
is a woman says you can do anything you want to me what does she mean?Page 1 of 1    
well, replying to your first question. If a woman says you can do anything to her...that's what she means! At least in my book. To your second question...about the bikini...I think she was teasing you, women like to flirt! Take that chance and flirt back! Hope this helps a little bit :)
 Thunderstorms62
Msg: 3
is a woman says you can do anything you want to me what does she mean?
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:08:14 PM
i made an off the wall comment about how i would love to wrestle her out of that bikini. and her reply was " try it" is a woman giving the man permission to try to strip her

Flip a coin: Heads she wins.....tails you lose.
If you guess correctly....that could end up being an item to cross of the "bucket list."
If you are wrong.....Scotland Yard, NSA and The FBI won't be able to find your
ball$.
 jus dave
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:10:19 PM
it means the charge on your credit card cleared.

have at it.

dave
 hamburger
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:12:50 PM
It really depends upon the context, body language, voice inflection, and situation.

If you come home to your girlfriend in furry cuffs and a blindfold with an array of feathers, ice cubes, food, and 'toys' laid out then it's implied permission to use what's there. She will tell you when something is not okay, but giving permission to find your pleasure until she says no.

If you open the trunk of your car and there's a woman tied up and the ether has just worn off, her saying it is more of a realization, thinking out loud, and fear (depending on how kinky she is).

Same with the bikini thing.
If you know her very well she may be inviting you to have fun.
If you kind of know her it may simply be a flippant comment to a stranger for saying something or acting inappropriately.
If you don't know her at all she may be daring you so she can try out her new stun gun and judo lessons.

Sorry women aren't robots.
 Saxon King
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:25:26 PM
Talk about missing the boat!

1. I have surrendered but still want you to invade me!
2. come and get it!

"some people"
 jj6364
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:27:35 PM
With out the rest of the conversation that led up to that it's hard to say but I would guess it would mean you could have any position or desire you wanted with her. No matter how freaky or off the wall you might think it was she was ready to please you. So if you didn't take advantage your loss!!
 cubanguy
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:29:18 PM
It means you need a course in "Flirt 101".
 lalala1284
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:49:35 PM
I'm pretty sure if I told a guy that he could do whatever he wants to me, he'll know exactly what I mean.
 cornish_alice
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/21/2008 2:42:52 AM
It means you can ravage her, esp from sticking it at her ass, (without asking 1st! ;) lol).
 867love
Msg: 12
 abelian
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/21/2008 4:02:01 AM
It probably means she doesn't know what you have in mind.
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/21/2008 4:13:18 AM

it would be so nice if you have learned to use your brain in your 52 years.

I totally agree with this...........i mean,how DUMB is Op ??

afashionlady
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/21/2008 4:20:40 AM

you know, it would be so nice if the women of the world would just stop giving hints and just say what they mean

Um....first....

"They killed Kenny...those bastids!!"....ok had to get that out...it's early and no coffee.

Ummm....they DID tell you what they want. How hard is it to translate "try to get me out of my bikini and I might **** you?"

But if you NEED a written permission slip...let her know and I'm SURE she'll scribble something down before jumping your bones.........
 DAVE632
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 7:28:40 AM
I've had a couple of lovers over the years say that. I don't think it so much implies anything in particular (ie. anal or that thing with the midgets and the goat) but to me what it does communicate is a level of TRUST that she feels. "You can do ANYTHING you want to me." Just means she knows you're NOT going to do anything she doesn't really want you to do anyway. Trust.

Either that or you paid WAY TOO MUCH and she's just one honest hooker.

kayliecat
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 7:42:25 AM
My money's on dave....

"you can do anythign you want to me"... Yeah, within reason. It means she trusts you not to abuse that privelege... To treat her with respect - but also get down and dirty in the way she likes.

The bikini- if you were out in public, I'd say no. In private, I'd say go for it! Just remember "wrestle" in girl speak isn't actually wrestling. It's just wiggling around and rubbing body parts together... Making a half as* attempt at winning. Not to hurt or cause pain.

BUT...if you aren't sure, JUST ASK her. For the first, you say, "does that mean I can do X???" For the second say "Are you serious? Wrestle you out of it, right here?"

We'd rather you ask than misinterpret.

AND...dudes that are picking on him. Come on, social cues aren't that easy to pick up. I KNOW a lot of ya'll are obtuse about this stuff too.

Kaylie
 truly.jamielynn
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:38:24 AM
I have actually said this same line maybe 5 times in my life only one where I literally meant do whatever you want to me anything the other 4 times I knew the person really well that they knew exactally what not to do and well I even gave it little more clarity as far as, this isnt where you shove it in my as$ and say but you said.
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/21/2008 9:03:00 AM
My goodness, honey, can't you figure this out. She means Strip me naked and have your way with me.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 2:09:32 PM
It means she is giving u permission to try what ever u want with her. Means she is open and ready! She is wondering what the hell your waiting for. So tell her put on the bikini and home and its on.
 gtomustang
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:41:00 PM
If you haven't jumped her bones yet, then the title of this post means, go ahead and jump my bones (already! sheesh!).

If you've already jumped her bones, then she wants to get to know you better by finding out what you like...once you've begun to engage in it She probably doesn't think you're going to shock her, either...and I'm guessing the reason why is obvious to everyone but, um, you (sorry). You're more vanilla than she is. Nothing wrong with that, either.

If a woman is asking you for your opinion on bathing suits, she may just like that you are honest. If she poses...she's probably wanting your attention. IF she says go ahead while the two of you are still in public, then

1) don't. You'll get busted

2) she probably really wants to know that she can get your attention. What she will do after she finds out....is another question.
 MileHiGuy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 4:19:18 PM
They were engaging in what I like to call friendly banter. They are trying to find out how serious you are by taking it one step further. If this ever happens again simply say "well then, were going to have to find some place a little more private" their reply will let you know what next. It's not rocket science. Women are just trying to figure out where the man is coming from and what they are interested in as well.
 Artistee
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:28:24 AM
I don't exactly know...but my warped imagination can certainly conjure up quite a few things!
 nipoleon
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2008 11:09:43 AM
It means she wants anal but doesn't want to say so.
There are lot's of things women are curious about and want but don't like to admit they want it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > is a woman says you can do anything you want to me what does she mean?