Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > girls with high sex drive      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 channy1004
Msg: 1
girls with high sex drivePage 1 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Well, I have a very high sex drive for a girl..
and i just wonder how guys take that.
cause some guys just take that i'm easy and dont consider serious relationship,
but really.. a girl having high sex drive just makes her cheap?

and do guys want girls less sexual for meaningful relationships?
i just don't get it.. please gimme some hellp
 siriusstars
Msg: 2
view profile
History
girls with high sex drive
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:26:16 PM
I have a high sex drive too... EXTREMELY high... but I don't usually let a man know until we are in a comfortable and trusting relationship... I've never had complaints!

It's just not something you tell a guy on a first date... he'll start seeing you as ONLY sex if you let on too early.
 Saxon King
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/21/2008 12:21:08 AM
Women with high drives are much better match's for me!

The more I get the more I want! Thats just a fact!

"Live like a King"
 windloverr
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 12:26:54 AM
Big difference between a high sex drive, and being easy. If by "high sex drive" you mean you have sex with multiple men in a short period of time; then you are certainly going to limit your prospects for a "relationship." If, however, you mean that once involved with someone you want sex daily, or multiple times daily, this is NOT a relationship problem. My ex and I went months before we only had sex once in a day; and well over a year before we missed a day. We were late 20's early 30's at the time; and together for 20 years; so a high sex drive is definitely NOT a killer by itself; however, disrespecting yourself, and being easy, is.
 EasyRidin
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/21/2008 12:39:32 AM
It's individual. Some people like to have sex frequently, etc, others not.

It also depends on how you come across to other men: do you come across as a nympho or a girl who needs a sex partner but won't settle for just anyone?

We understand the difference well, it just depends on the impression women make.
 cornish_alice
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/21/2008 2:37:24 AM
Hey there hun, I completely agree with you! My ex boyfriend felt threaten by me, because of having a VERY high sex drive, (and knowing what to do with it! lol). In my opinion it does not make you cheap, makes your look like a confident woman, therefore try to date confident men!

Take it easy

Alice
 ron385
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:13:24 AM
It's fine as long as you don't jump every guy that comes your way. Is this what you do? If it is, you may need to seek counseling. Or maybe come by my house(just kidding). But you may have a pathological need for sexual fullfillment deriving from some deep seated psychological need for something that's missing from your life, or a need not fullfilled from your youth Just my OP
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:23:31 AM
Well OP, in spite of my age, I also have a high sex drive. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel mine is due to I have a lot of passion and I am not just referring to a sexual passion. Passion for life. Passion for poetry & writing, etc...
Passionate people tend to have a keen sense of their emotions and can easily express them, therefore it can lend to also being a very sexual being.
Some may be intimidated by it if they don't have the same ability as you. However, if your drive is used correctly, you can balance off.
And so there is no misunderstanding-just because I have a high sex drive, does not mean I go out looking for men. I have been alone for 8 months and am celibate. I have self respect and dignity so I do NOT get my groove on just to satisfy my hunger.
I am patiently waiting for a SO who will be treated well and who will reap the rewards of my patience and self control
 brown_eyed_woman
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:33:43 AM
Seems like with every passing year my sex drive gets higher, and higher.

I think my age is a factor, as well as coming into my own so to speak...I am just much more comfortable with my sexuality now then I was before, it all plays a part. I am a passionate person about many things, and I think it shows itself in my sexuality.
 867love
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:40:06 AM
dear PENTHOUSE:
 SexiSingleMom24
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:45:35 AM
i understand where youre coming from i have the same issue on how people view me for my passion for sex..its not fair that we women are judged that way and men arent but such is life I find that its more so other women not so much men that judge women who love and accept thier sexuality and high sex drive..its sad but mabe some day it will change and some say why can't you just get off yourself its not the same as the whole aspect of sex is what i enjoy not just the orgasm..it relieves stress, feels good, and if youre a careful adult it shouldnt be considered a problem. But I also kind of agree with that lady who said you keep looking around when one man cannot satisfy you to someone else to finish the job because it can be very frusterating when men leave you unsatisfied. But if you are talking about in relationships as well just having a high sex drive doesn't mean you can't stay ina meaningful relationship just need a lot of sex in the relationship thats not a problem but I'm also surprised at the lack of guys who can keep up when you think guys would love that sort of thing..I guess we women do take a bit more work but the end result is both end of satisfied so what gives..oh well you will find someone im sure and dont feel ashamed theres many out there like you even if some wont admit to it I am one of them lol
 jojoaus
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:57:15 AM
Well at 44 i'm no girl but... the high sex drive is surely there. I am in a great relationship, 100% monogamous on both sides and as my bloke said last saturday- he's never had a woman who wants to f*** him so much and how he loves that... So maybe its an age thing??? Young women who truly love sex are seen as easy because they enjoy physical intimacy... never mind if its only with someone they care for?

I do think there are double standards tho. Woman who loves sex= nympho hornbag. Man who loves sex=jack-the-lad good 'ol boy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
 relativelyspeaking
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/21/2008 4:53:10 AM
I would agree with you on your points there jojoaus.
It can be an age thing as you connect into yourself and a lot of the B/S surrounding sexuality and ites expression drops away.
But coming from a sacred sexuality perspective, sex drive is all kundalini or sexual energy and that can increase to an unlimited potential, it can also be focussed and moved both to expand and increase the intensity of an ecstatic state.... so a women with high sex drive has reached sevreal plateaus of ecsttic staes to where she is. What she is in effect doing is expressing the sexual energy to its utmost.

As another poster said, some men feel threatened by this, because its a very potent force and something which challenges them.

A man who doesn't fedl threatenedbut is aware of what it is and what it can mean, will cultivate it, in essence give it the correct situations in which it can grow and expand further. That leads to deeper and more intense experiences..not necessarily more of them, but more prolonged and higher ecstatic plateaus.
he will act as facilitator therfore..and in consequence when he is the receiver..and he is aware then both can reach similar states...as of course its not a one way thing
As for the duality of standards and potential societal conditioning there in...on this side of the atlantic. I have had instances with lovers where the initial blocks to achieving their potential had been ingrained. Once removed, the drive or energy was released in what seemed a flood.

So perhaps the way to lok at it..men should facilitate the increase in the womans sex drive and energy as its alomst unlimted and powerful :)
 grizzelda
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:26:48 AM
Well, I have a very high sex drive for a girl..

How do you know this? I love it when women decide that all other women are broken compared to them because they get horny. You know nothing about other women's sexuality and libido, so this statement is ridiculous at best. To be sexually attracted to someone is one thing, to act upon that feeling with everyone that ticks that box is potentially foolish behaviour. So do you have a higher sex drive or do you practice risky behaviour more often than most girls that have the same "sex drive"?

VVVVVVVVV I wasnt going to go there, but that does seem to be the motivating factor with most younger girls. I also think that they get a kick out of the "power" that they have when it comes to sexuality, but they dont really understand the dynamic differences between males and females emtionally when it comes to sex.
 deerdog1
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:32:21 AM
Question is ...do you crave sex because you have a high sex drive ?? or is it a thing where you crave the attention of lots of men ...If it is the former and you can find one guy to give yourself to ..both you and he will be ecstatically happy for ever ..if you want sexual attention from every guy who catches your eye ..well you got issues ...also even if you have one guy and yall screw each other s eyes out ..if you flirt with others he will question your fidelity

if you are not ready for a relationship and just want to play the field ...well YOU ARE EASY...accept it ..but so what most guys your age are easy also ... when you want one guy ..you will find one guy
 sxyvirgo
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:36:19 AM
It can definitely be a relationship problem...while men are quick to say that they can't find a woman who likes it as much as they do, sometimes when they DO they feel like they can't keep up. It's at that point where the guy may start to put you down because he feels inadequate!

Just be prepared that not all men will have the same drive as you...! So, be prepared for a little different relationship dynamic - you may end up having to "pursue" him by asking for sex...learn how to do so in a way that gives him a way to turn you down without making a big deal over it. Remember, it's rare for couples to always want sex at exactly the same time. Whether it's the man or the woman wanting it more, it still has to be worked out between you...or you have to know when your needs just aren't being met and end the relationship.
 edster1224
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/21/2008 6:57:22 AM
I have a high sex drive myself and I love to date women and have relationship with women who do as well.

Ed
 Tessie101
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/21/2008 7:42:07 AM
It can be a very pleasant happy surprise for a man to discover that the woman he has found a true connection with has a full tilt high sex drive to boot.
 colquittman
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:04:08 AM
well my x-girl freinds has got one and we just broke up last night and that is one thing that was brought up.. i have always known that she has a high sex drive and during the past 2 weeks we havent done much of anything. well i asked her if there was someone else and she let me know it wasent that. it was just too much stress on her at the time.. so ladies if your man knows you have a high sex drive and things arent going the way it usally does let them know.. or they might think there is someone else in the picture takeing care or their business.
also a girl having a high sex drive does not make them cheap..
and yes you can still have a meaningful relationship.. even with a high sex drive
 namrael
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:43:43 AM
I've had meaningful relationships, and I have quite a high sex drive myself. This was one of the things that made my relationship with a man of similarly high sex drive work so well; we were both quite the naked time enthusiasts, and loved sex together. IME, yo might not get on so well with a man with a lower sex drive, but there are many men who would be thrilled to date a woman with a higher sex drive. You just need to find one of them. :)
 duckling
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:54:57 AM
As others have said, "a high sex drive and cheap or easy aren't the same thing". For me, it's imperitive that the woman I'm dating has a high sex drive. If she's cheap or easy, I wouldn't waste my time.
 WeatherGuy80
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:59:15 AM
There is nothing wrong with a woman that has a huge sex drive. I mean, I'm a young guy, 28, and I love making the woman enjoy all of it, no matter the time of day or night. It's not that I hate it, I mean, come on, making love to a woman is amazing!!!!! Its all about the passion, the romance, the naked times, kisses, moans, and orgasms. I have a high-sex drive as well, so when high and high get together, its always a high time since it can go for hours with lots of orgasms on both partners, both orally and through intercourse. Not all women enjoy oral, whether giving or receiving, so before making love, or getting together, its discussed and understood.... So now I just need to find one and give that pleasure to :) <3
 Tessie101
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/21/2008 9:04:47 AM
Whew! WeatherGuy80 is speaking the right language!
 Louis Vuitton
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 9:06:39 AM
Dear Op,
the good news is that guys your age are at their peak...so enjoy.
the bad news is that your sex drive is supposed to increase with age.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/21/2008 9:55:05 AM
If you are not banging every guy you run into... I would say you are not cheap or completely driven for your high sex drive.

You can have a high sex drive together with the desire to be with one person to share that with. But keep in mind if you are single, its all ultimately your choice.

There is nothing wrong with a high sex drive, nor a low one. We all have our speeds. The only thing is if you want a meaningful relationship, perhaps build something before you let them know your true level of sexuality. A meaningful relationship is not usually based on sex, even though sex can play a very large part in it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > girls with high sex drive