Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do you like to wrestle with women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VivaLAmore
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do you like to wrestle with women?Page 1 of 1    
I am not very strong, but I do like to wrestle for hours, and almost everyone I've been with liked that .. except for one guy who hated it. What's your take? Is it a turn on? Turn off? Not necessarily in the sexual context.. just a physical game.

Men are a lot stronger than me of course, so we made up rules to level up the field. One was only allowed to use 3 fingers on his left hand, and right elbow.. but that was an extreme case.
 crazytimes1
Msg: 2
Do you like to wrestle with women?
Posted: 10/23/2008 9:45:40 PM
I would find it a bit odd and be very wary about hurting the person. Still, if someone wants to have a physical contest of some sort, I am always up for a challenge.

How can ask if it is a turn on or turn off, but not in a sexual context? That is a bit of an oxymoron. I want to punch myself in the head for using that word, but it really was the best fitting one sorry.
 Plastic Sturgeon
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/23/2008 9:53:14 PM
It's late and I'm sure to dream about wrestling with you tonight!

Yes, yes, yes love wrestling! Particularly with a strong ,tall, fit, athletic,
sexy woman! Just not when I get hurt!
 VivaLAmore
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:00:37 PM
I did not mean it too literally, crazytimes. The question is whether you'd like it or not... turn on is optional.

You said you'd be afraid of hurting.. that's what the one guy who did not like to wrestle said. Well, unless you are boxing or playing really rough, you won't really hurt anyone, right? Although one guy nearly did break my jaw once, when he fell on top of me into the sprinklers, all his 200 lb. I took him down and got him soaking wet, but the price was a bit too high for my liking, lol.

There are mild ways of wrestling: pinning down, tickling, poking, pinching, wrestling for ice or car keys or the door knob or any other object... ex boyfriend had his way of patting my head that made me collapse in laughter, practically immobilitzed, every time.

Why, is this unusual? I thought everybody does that! Or at least did in their 20s or so.

Awww, Sturgeon, why do you have to be so darn far away.
 Plastic Sturgeon
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:05:49 PM
I'm leery now! Women ALWAYS cheat when they're loosing!

I'd wanna check to see if you have a stun gun holstered in your sports bra, FIRST!
 crazytimes1
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:11:39 PM

You said you'd be afraid of hurting.. that's what the one guy who did not like to wrestle said. Well, unless you are boxing or playing really rough, you won't really hurt anyone, right?
Okay, you threw me a bit with the word 'wrestling'. We use it in the context of 'tap out or knock out', not 'light hearted slap and tickle'.

Would a little light hearted slap and tickle be fun? I suppose. Would putting a good arm bar on a woman followed by a chokehold turn me on? I am not Kobe Bryant, so no, it would not. Thanks for asking.
 VivaLAmore
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:14:11 PM
Really, wrestling means an arm bar? So what do you call it when you try to pin someone down? It may be light-hearted, but it's a good workout!
 WackMC
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:42:29 PM
Personally I hate it when women pick a fight. Actually, I hate all fighting. Had a few women that wanted me to do that "ravage" thing where you hold them down and do whatever because they can't stop you.

I don't like that. It just doesn't seem nice. But go on and have your fun if you like, it's not my business.
 Ralleac
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:57:26 PM

What's your take? Is it a turn on? Turn off?

Playful wrestling can be fun, but unfortunately I'm ticklish enough that even a 110 lb woman has a bit of an unfair advantage if I fail to pin her immediately.
 mamsmaf
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2008 11:03:45 PM
I like to put my arm around my girlfriend's waist and tickle with the other hand. My sister used to hiptoss her husband when he wasn't looking. It's really been a function of how much confidence a woman has in herself, not her size. Personally, I love it when a woman acts a little like a tomboy. It's foreplay but it's not foreplay. On the other hand, I would be nervous having her knock me over with a flying drop kick on our first date.
 SeekingUmfoofoo
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/24/2008 12:39:54 AM
OP, I need some clarification.
Are we talking greco-roman, freestyle, WWF or jello?

Ahh, who am I kidding. I likes em all!
 Greyfeld
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2008 12:47:25 AM
I'm not a huge fan of getting in a situation with a girl where we're trying to manhandle each other. I don't like to get hurt, and I don't like hurting other people. I didn't get to do a lot of sports and stuff growing up, so I'm not all that comfortable with my body's strength.

As far as tickling goes... keep that the hell away from me. I freak out when somebody pins me down and tries to do that. I'm so ticklish that when they get started, I can't breath... it scares the hell out of me.
 jimtash71
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/24/2008 4:11:33 AM
Really, wrestling means an arm bar? So what do you call it when you try to pin someone down? It may be light-hearted, but it's a good workout!

So is an hour or two of sex. What's your point?

I'll just put you in the figure four leglock, boston crab, or crossface crippler and make you tap out. Or I might just say fu*k it and give you a DDT and get it over with. Yeah sure we'll start off giving you an advantage but by the time it's all said and done, you'll be asking for a massage from the PAIN that you just experienced. So go on and ring the bell. I dare ya.

*wrestling fan since the Wahoo McDaniels, Paul Jones and Johnny Weaver days*
 Aurora772
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/24/2008 4:28:17 AM
OP, no. I don't think it's possible to wrestle with a woman and have it be non-sexual. Besides, if it's a contest, I have one rule: the other person wins. I've never gotten the whole competitive thing.
 crimsonblue87
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/24/2008 5:47:21 AM
I think it can be non-sexual if the chick runs up and drop kicks the guy.
 sum1uknow
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/24/2008 6:08:33 AM
heck yeah wrestle time = fun time ...
the loser has to do the deed first ...lol
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2008 8:13:22 AM

Depends on the circumstance. If I'm looking to get her into my basement with the least amount of resistance, no. Usually she's yelling and screaming at the same time and it draws too much attention from the neighbors.

VivaLAmore
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2008 8:43:24 AM
Of course it can be non-sexual, that's silly! Why, never wrestled as a child? In fact, with my ex, kids (mine and his) would pile up on him... ambush him with water guns... you name it. He'd ambush them/us, too. It was fun. Makes you feel younger.
 Plastic Sturgeon
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/24/2008 9:00:12 AM
I have found that invariably, something always gets broken!

Tongue and brain wrestling are MUCH safer actually!
 bk0x45
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2008 9:06:50 AM
OP: Hmm... well, I did know a high-level competitive wrestler that I would've been very much willing to try with. The fact that she was gorgeous and there was a serious mismatch in weight classes was probably a motivation there, though.
And a friend recently described his SO's use of some BJJ during sex that definitely sounded like it could be interesting.
So yeah, in a sexual context, wrestling/grappling can be good. In a completely non-sexual way... I'd be too worried about causing injury. I'm fairly competitive, and almost certain to be stronger than whoever I'd be grappling with... and some responses are automatic, to the point that I'd possibly hurt someone before realizing it. So I'd back away from that.
 SRGrosse
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2008 10:04:30 AM
I'd definitely be up for some wrestling. Especially if it was part of the foreplay. Games of that sort are almost always fun.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do you like to wrestle with women?