Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > a guy who only wants oral?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cherysh Love
Msg: 1
a guy who only wants oral?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I have a guy who only wants oral sex, I want the real thing. What do I do about it? I mean why would a guy only want oral sex?
Real sex is much more fun. He says he's being selfish at this time in his life which is honest but can I get him to want more?
thanks,
Cheryl.
 breakfast83
Msg: 2
a guy who only wants oral?
Posted: 11/1/2008 5:46:00 PM
Does he like eating you out too? or does he just want you to blow him?
 Cherysh Love
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/1/2008 5:57:50 PM
no, just him. I want more from him.
 The rock man
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/1/2008 5:59:18 PM
Tell Bill to go back to Hillary! He should know better by now!
 breakfast83
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/1/2008 6:00:42 PM
Wow, that sucks. If i eat a girl out and she tells me she doesent want to suck me i dunno i would be pretty turned off.

Dont ask what you wont give back.

Its not even about that, it does feel good to make your partner aroused, hearing them their breathing everything. If he doesent do that for you hell... i dont know what to tell you.
 angelwinz
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/1/2008 6:00:45 PM
then he is being way too selfish and using you... open up the communication and tell him you have needs to.
 Cherysh Love
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/1/2008 6:05:54 PM
Ya I know I'm trying to figure out at what point to stop it. I enjoy it do. I'm just hoping there will be more. I'm in love with him. He's always been honest about what he wants and doesn't want. It's a matter of how much I want to give or not. I don't feel used because he has been completely honest and we are two consenting adults. I can say no.
 kayliecat
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2008 6:06:23 PM
Ditch his as* and move on....

He is entitled to be selfish....

and you are entitled to move on to someone who can meet your needs.

C-YA!!!!
 Cherysh Love
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/1/2008 6:07:57 PM
hi A.W.,
yes I have talked to him about it to some extent. It's a very new relationship, well not a relationship well not sure what to call it. I'm just hoping there's more. If not, I will not continue. Yes, I have needs.
 Wildman46
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/1/2008 6:59:49 PM
Op do you really need us to tell you what to do in this situation? I mean really, You're 48 years old.

Calling this guy selfish would be an insult to selfish people, kick his butt to the curb, he is nothing but a user. If he is treating you like this and the relations is new, I can't help but wonder what he has in store for you later on.
 Leeanne
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:05:01 PM
Wake up !!! He's using you and you are allowing it! He is way too selfish!! You love him - for what?! I would hope there is way more to this relationship than you giving him blowjobs on demand - with nothing in return!! He probably has an unrealistic fear of getting you pregnant so he's avoiding intercourse! He needs a good shaking and so do you if you are putting up with this crap!
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:11:51 PM

You love him - for what?

Yeah what she said. You say you are in love, and you also say it's a new relationship. Sounds like a one way street and he is the one that is reaping all the benefits. Don't confuse love with lust. And don't stay with a guy just to have a guy, kwim?
 Cherysh Love
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:13:04 PM
I know it but I haven't had any sex in so long that anything is nice change. I know I have to stop it. Well we have a close friendship. Yes, he's mentioned about being worried about getting me pregnant. There's such a thing called a condom. I know I have to dump him. I was just hoping more would develop.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:17:32 PM
Cherry it sounds to me like you're being used for his pleasure. You deserve a man that has more respect for you than that.................I know it's hard but move on.
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:24:18 PM

I know it but I haven't had any sex in so long that anything is nice change.

And,Op,from what you're telling us,you're still NOT getting sex !!

Sorry to say this,but,you might just as well be ANYBODY.
Bottom line..........He wants his cokc sucked.
Sad.............
 tea 4 two
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:30:43 PM
Do you think he could married.
If a man only wants oral means he is not getting it at home
so he is getting it from you.
 beautifuldancer400
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:35:50 PM
Is this a joke? Or are you really that desperate? Get a grip!!
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:46:47 PM
Dump his lazy a** and tell him to get a hooker on the corner, he's probably too cheap to pay for it. There are other men who might be more than happy to satisfy you. Good lovin' works both ways, ya know.
 MIZ_JUICEE
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:57:01 PM
OK, IM A HEAD SURGEON I LOVE DOING WITHOUT HESITATION BUT NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND ONLY WANTS ORAL. U ONLY HAVE A FEW THINGS TO GO ON. EITHER HE DOESNT REALLY CARE/LIKE U SO HE CAN PLEASE HIMSELF
HE HAS A SERIOUS ILLNESS DOWN THERE THAT COULD BITE SOME OF EVERYBODY(think about it he doesnt even wanna use a condom it may burn thru it)
or HE IS NOT SURE IF WOMEN ARE HIS FIRST PREFERENCE MAYBE HE IS CURIOUS AND TESTED THE WATERS THAT HE DOESNT WANT A FEMALE IN THAT WAY. TRUST IF HE IS UNCERTAIN ABOUT WHO AND OR WHAT HE WANTS SEXUALLY ALL HE WOULD WANT IS HEAD! BESIDES HE CANT GO WRONG WITH THAT IF HES UNDECIDED KEEP IT MOVIN GIRL
 blonde chickie
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/1/2008 8:00:09 PM
Ditch him, he's being very selfish. I sure as **** wouldn't put up with him.
 ttawny
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/1/2008 8:04:05 PM
You have got to be $hittin me. Did you actually say that he told you he is worried about getting you pregnant? No f*cking way. You are 48 years old. I mean seriously, that's just retarded.
 Renaissance Man 1950
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/1/2008 8:09:52 PM
OP, it could be that he suffers from some level of ED, including "performance anxiety". I'd say fear of pregnancy is another possibility. Getting him to be honest about it is going to be difficult, but if you can, his having shared his fear, may cure the problem.
 oneiron
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2008 8:30:52 PM
Cherry: Spicynicegirl knows whats up and she's right, but I'm gonna put it a bit more harsh.
No disrespect towards you and please dont take this personal. I have to believe that this guy is only in it for the nut. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet you feel that if you don't blow this guy on demand, he'll walk? Believe me, he would be banging ya if he was attracted to ya. Unless he's gay. Stand strong and tell him your done sucking him off. If then, he finally decides to **** ya, then hey, maybe there's hope for the two of ya. But sorry girl, but I'm giving odds that your not going to like his answer. Shake him loose and find another one, unless it's actually you that has the****ucking fetish.

Spicynicegirl
 oneiron
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2008 8:31:03 PM
Cherry: Spicynicegirl knows whats up and she's right, but I'm gonna put it a bit more harsh.
No disrespect towards you and please dont take this personal. I have to believe that this guy is only in it for the nut. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet you feel that if you don't blow this guy on demand, he'll walk? Believe me, he would be banging ya if he was attracted to ya. Unless he's gay. Stand strong and tell him your done sucking him off. If then, he finally decides to **** ya, then hey, maybe there's hope for the two of ya. But sorry girl, but I'm giving odds that your not going to like his answer. Shake him loose and find another one, unless it's actually you that has the****ucking fetish.

Spicynicegirl
 ChaoticDreamer
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/1/2008 8:39:27 PM
He's using you for his own selfish pleasures and you're swallowing {no pun intended} that line of BS. He's already given you some indication to what a relationship with him is going to be like. If you already have doubts and you're not feeling/being satisfied with him and this is just the beginning...how do you think you're going to feel down the road if you stay with him?

You're way past the teen years and I think you should be able to make an educated adult decision on what you need to do. You talk to him about how you're feeling and if he insists on just wanting to get his rocks off...well tell him the only thing he's getting is his own palm and walk away from him.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > a guy who only wants oral?