Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How do you know when a Stripper is interested in you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Green Frost
Msg: 1
How do you know when a Stripper is interested in you?Page 1 of 1    
When I do go to a strip club I get several girls that come up or sit on my lap to ask if I want a dance. Most of the time I say no only because the way they used their approach.
I be lucky to actually buy one dance & only because I'm usually dragged in with my friends to visit those clubs. I guess what I'm asking is how would a Stripper go about showing that she is interested in you for more then just a lap dance? I ask some of them if they are allowed to give there numbers out.? Almost all says no..:(
 Maculon
Msg: 2
How do you know when a Stripper is interested in you?
Posted: 11/3/2008 2:40:25 AM
You're heading for a train wreck...
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/3/2008 2:45:50 AM
Dude,sorry to be the one to break it to you,but they're not interested in you,they're interested in your MONEY !!

*Cowboy*
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 3:34:02 AM
get a clue here. For the love of gawd. Unless you drive a Porsche, look like Brad Pitt have an eightball of coke in the glove compartment and shitloads of money.... Oh lord! INTERESTED IN YOU ?

Are you really this dumb? THATS THEIR JOB! They hustle naive desperate guys like you.

Look I have went to strip clubs all my life. My brother ran one in Dallas for several years. THEN it was a blast because I wasnt a customer. There is usually a line drawn between customers and friends or people to date and party with. And when I was younger I dated and partied with strippers but I was able to cross that line of being a customer to hustle because I knew bartenders, managers and DJ's and guys working the door or being bouncers at the clubs so I got invited to parties and stuff after hours. TOTALY different situation. Watch how the girls are friendly with those types of people.

Their job is to work the floor and make money. And the good ones are very good at it.

And I got a news flash for ya..... Most of those gals have totaly messed up lives. Not all but most of them! I have partied and dated quite a few. They have no clue what a healthy relationship is. They have hustled guys for money all their lives. A lot are on drugs. Got druggie boyfriends, grew up in troubled households. They honestly just have no clue what a decent COMMITTED loving relationship is or how act in one. Now that is not ALL obviuously but the vast majority have a sad story to tell about how they ended up doing what they are doing. Most actually have serious self esteem problems. They have to do what they do every night.

But just to laugh and have a great time partying? Oh yeah I have had a BLAST with dancers when I was younger and partying a lot. Some are just outrageously fun to party with. My ex roomate in Dallas has dated strippers all his life. He has tons of money, fancy cars and a kewl house. Was fun being a roommate and going down to the kitchen in the morning to make coffee and having two nekid girls standing in the kitchen chit chatting casually.

I promise I lived a very wild life when I was young for sure and had a GREAT time out with dancers. But not a one ever hooked up with me when I was a pure customer in a club. It was always through introductions from one of their friends or co-workers etc...

They hustle customers. Its a job nothing more. Once you get that then going to those places is easier as you know its a game and your being hustled and you can wink and enjoy the show and not worry if they are really interested because.. THEY ARE NOT!

Crap when little Bro ran the club in Dallas and the gals didnt feel like working the floor the would come sit on my lap because they knew I wasnt gonna hit on them. One would lean over and whisper in my ear when she was ready to dance "see that old man in the blue suit on th edge of the dance floor? Well I am going to make dollar bills crawl out of his pockets". And get up laughing. Its a GAME to them.

LOL

Cowboy

P.S. Interested in you? Good grief. Tell one next time your out of money and see how often she comes back to sit on your lap? Their interest fades quickly as does your bankroll in those places.
 ittybtty1
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/3/2008 3:41:45 AM
OP you could try telling them you forgot your wallet and all your money but if they give you their phone # you'll call and find out where you can bring their tip money.
 kane stays
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/3/2008 5:03:19 AM
When she leaves her clothes On!
 afashionlady
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/3/2008 5:05:26 AM
WTF

Is this a joke question?

You need to stop going to strip clubs and find girls you don't have to pay to go sit on your lap. Dragged by my friends my ass. JUST SAY NO.

And find something else to do...like date.
 namrael
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:20:25 AM
From what I understand, strippers are rarely interested in their patrons. It is their job to be friendly to you and give lap dances and get tips. That's it. Unless one specifically tells you she is interested in getting to know you outside of work, assume they aren't.
 zombie_chik
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:41:31 AM
When I went to the strip club with a couple of guys, one stripper totally had one of the guys convinced that she was into him, that the guy that owned the joint abused her, and that she really wanted out. We'll call him guy #1.

While guy #2 and I are watching a show, she's 'spending her lunch free time' visiting with guy #1. Problem was, Mr. Abusive was actually her husband and didn't take kindly to her freebies. He had guy #2 in the back room with a .45 on the desk and us on a camera asking who among us had enough money to pay the stripper.

Because the three of us were nothing but stupid dolts, and didn't have the money he owed for his own private chat session, he finally let him go and we didn't end up back at that place.

End results:
Guy #2 got his heart broken over damsel in distress
Guy #1 and I were pretty upset at being placed in that position
Damsel made a lot of money because she was quite convincing and she should be -that's her job. She was good at it.

And no, they aren't allowed to give out their numbers and a decent place will not let them leave alone. If she's actually interested, she might ask for your number.
 Thundercloud111
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:46:34 AM
You must be joking? Just in case you're not joking, what would you say if I asked you about looking for a boyfriend at a correctional facility? Lots of pimps and drug dealers seem to be nice guys otherwise with great public speaking skills. I don't mind talking to them on the subway or if I was ever taken hostage at a bank. Otherwise, no thank you.

Talk about looking for love in all the wrong places.
 notarealperson
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:48:53 AM
When she starts handing you her money...
 holigolightly
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:52:55 AM
Really????

Dude, they are interested in you for one thing and one thing only: your $$$$$$$$

NOw, i'm sure that if a stripper was actually interested in you for romantic reasons, she would find a way of letting you know.
 jimtash71
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:55:06 AM
When she starts handing you her money...

Yeah, no shit. Some strippers actual do make "friends" with their regular patrons as far as talking to them about real things. Still though, they're there to make money and don't distinguish between someone they know and a complete stranger. Lonely guys need to figure that out and stop going to places like that.
 _Icon_
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/3/2008 7:25:53 AM
When she gives you a ride to band practice.
 Lurtle
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/3/2008 7:26:44 AM
I didn't check your profile to see how old you are...you're kidding, right?
These women are at work...for money...
I know that some do date customers, but I'm sure it's fairly rare that the average guy could just walk in off the street and get their numbers.
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 7:28:39 AM
When she won't take your money.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 8:05:19 AM

how would a Stripper go about showing that she is interested in you for more then just a lap dance?

Um, she knows you're broke/cheap and still talks to you...?

Next question!
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/3/2008 8:21:10 AM
When she invites you to go to church with her.
 867love
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/3/2008 8:44:54 AM
its kind of a novelty when you first turn 21 to take your friends and see some naked girl in high heels dancing and acting like shes intrigued with you. however i would think after a while you would realize this is just an act to get your cash.
-save your time and your money -stay away from strip clubs
 That_girl*
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/3/2008 11:22:52 AM

*Cowboy* said:
get a clue here. For the love of gawd. Unless you drive a Porsche, look like Brad Pitt have an eightball of coke in the glove compartment and shitloads of money.... Oh lord! INTERESTED IN YOU ?

Are you really this dumb? THATS THEIR JOB! They hustle naive desperate guys like you.

nicely put an i definatly agree as as well with the rest of the comments from other people..

ive been to strip clubs for entertainment purposes also hey i like to watch to women are beautiful creatures of this world all shapes sizes an colors,,an it's always amazing to see how guys will burn thier whole pay check or spend up the rent money an spend money that thier kids need for clothes an food on some woman that theyve never meet an havent spoke to,who's only mission is to spin on the pole for a few minutes or grind in thier lap for 30 seconds..an ive sat back an been like dammmm wow now ya see it now ya don't..
there goes thier M.O.N.E.Y

i mean whos to say that somebody couldnt find love in a strip club.. stranger things have happened,, an i believe you can meet people anywhere..

but these women are here to do thier job an side jobs too if the price is right.. the sweet talk the grinding in the lap the booby an ass shaking come on thats how they get thier customers an money.. ya think a bunch of men would go in an spend thier entire pay check if the women where each sitting down quietly at a table reading dressed from head to toe in a womans pilgrims outfit,, UH no every strip club would be shut down an outta bizzness..

ive spoke to some of the women who work in that type of busniess an they are some true players when it comes down to it we laughed an talked about certain men who they knew they could get some money from or the broke an stingy dudes who made them work thier ass off for 1 dollar an then exspected them to do "more" on the side,or the ones who they knew had certain types of women they liked wether it was a black woman or indian or white so they would send out the other girls to the bring the $$$ in or how some wouldnt get paid or any attention on stage just because certain men liked bigger breast tinny winny waist an no ass at all totally bleached hair an blue eyed younger girls barely 18 types..all i gotta say is dont hate the player baby hate the game an these women got game..some are newbies an some are veterans an been doing it all thier life..

i dont knock anybody on how they make thier money do what ya need to do..
to survive in this life.

this topic reminds me of the 1997 movie "The Players Club" very funny an pretty entertaining movie.
 77Ryan
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/3/2008 11:51:40 AM
LoL, they arent, they are interested in making money. They are at work.
 compleat_man
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/3/2008 11:54:48 AM
just remember they are skilled ACTRESSES

C.O.N. artists..they can make you believe they like you...

suuure....as long as the $$$$$$$$$$$ are flowing..from you to THEM..
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How do you know when a Stripper is interested in you?