Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > What are you Thankful for?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Roxanne_mi
Msg: 1
What are you Thankful for?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Well, since it is Thanksgiving, a time to give thanks. I thought I'd ask what are you "thankful" for?

I'm thankful for good friends and family. Thankful to have a roof over my head. Thankful to have met someone nice off of here and who is truly, genuinely a good guy . To have a healthy son and to be in ok health myself.

Sure, we could all go on about things in our lives, in this world that aren't good. We also have to take the time to be thankful for the things we do have. Always remember when you're down and think you've got it tough, there is always someone else out there who is worse off than you. Happy Thanksgiving all!
 lighthouse lady
Msg: 2
What are you Thankful for?
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:23:07 AM
You are sooooo right, Roxanne!

Today, I am especially greatful to have a BID on my house! I might be out from under that thang!
I am sooooo greatful for all my wonderful friends who put up with me (it's tough, but someone has to do it, LOL), my two beautiful furry babies....having a job.....OK, I hate it from time to time but WTF......it's Thanksgiving.....my new apt......the fact that my parents are still alive and doing well......
I guess there's quite a bit to be thankful for!

And, the HAPPIEST of TURKEY DAYS to all you wonderful POF 'turkeys' out there.......ROFLMAO!
 chucklikes2please
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:32:54 AM
iam thankful for my freinds my bothers and nefews that are in harms way iam blessed because they give so much,and everyone on pof i thankful the food that will be eat today lol somtime,iam thankful,the roof over my head,theres so many others iam thankful for happy turkey day to everyone on pof.
 ripley65
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:44:49 AM
I am thankful for my friends (and i think i made a new one today ), my family and that they are all healthy, my job (tho its trying at times, i do love it), and for having a roof over my head (so many are homeless or about to lose their homes ).

Id like to wish all my fellow fishies here a very safe and very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

♥ rip
 keke73
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:45:41 AM
Roxanne,
This is a very good posting.

I had a very bad time a few years ago. I'm thankful for all the people that helped me out to get over this time and also thankful for having so wonderful and understandable kids.
And I'm thankful to find my fiancé he makes me smile every day and he is like a father to my kids. I love you

THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS GRATE YEAR.
 cupatea2010
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:51:58 AM
I am thankful that there is a God ....some just has not been able to find him...

I am thankful for having a job that is prosperous and thriving in this down time our nation is in..

I am thankful for my daughter who brought into this world ..two wonderful grandchildren.

I am thankful for all the people I have met in my journey of life...some famous..some not so famous.

I am thankful for my eyes to see what others can't
I am thankful for the smell of hot coffee in the morning
I am thankful for for the taste of hot chocolate on a cold day outside.
I am thankful for the touch of a friend when I need it....

Bless you all ...

Robitty
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:52:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my POF friends, you are the best and I am so glad I have you all! What would life be like without you all? I don't ever want to find out

I am thankful for my boys, they make me smile every day and give me a reason to hang in there and be happy. I'm thankful I'm going to school...it's tough with work but the end results will make life so much better.
 Tnmanalone
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:58:02 AM
Am Thankfull for the internet. So you can reach out there and say AM THANKFULL.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
 septembermoon47
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:59:52 AM
Hey CW...finally hear from you...seems the tn eagle has landed...have a wonderful holiday season...and thanks for cutting a rug with me..hope to see you at another event..way to go....take care...K
 Roxanne_mi
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/27/2008 7:10:01 AM
Thank you Keke!

Life gets us all down at times but there is usually a light at the end of the tunnel. Some tunnels are longer than others for sure.

I forgot one, I'm also thankful for the gas prices that are falling, makes it a little easier to get out and do things and see others.
 eddj
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/27/2008 7:20:07 AM
My sons,family,life long friends .....oh and my humor
 belle1966
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 8:15:30 AM
I'm thankful that all my friends and family still have jobs and health. I'm thankful that my dad is here after his 2nd battle with cancer in 3 years. I'm thankful that I survived my first year after divorce and hopeful that the bitterness I have for my ex will turn into something more positive. I'm thankful for the people I've met on POF and the fun I've had. Thank you to my niece who told me about this site.
 RunnerFive
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 9:41:25 AM
I'm thankful for my sons, my friends, my family, and dark chocolate covered almonds.
 michkat55000
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/27/2008 12:17:23 PM
i'm thankful for a life that was/is filled with love, loyalty, and inspiration...i've always had what i needed...continued health for everyone...happy thanksgiving
 lighthouse lady
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/27/2008 5:39:57 PM
The Titans. THEY had a GREAT Thanksgiving!
 ~LuAnne~
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/27/2008 6:57:35 PM
I am thankful for the love of my friends and family, especially my children. And so very thankful for this site, and all of you here who share your feelings, good and bad, and make me feel not so alone in this world! :)

I don't post much, but I read here every day, you are all Very special!

**Happy Thanksgiving**
 quicksand jesus
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/28/2008 4:41:47 AM
Im thankful for this extremely large part of my anatomy that Baby Jesus blessed me with.
 samsgurl
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/28/2008 4:54:01 AM
uuuuggggghhhh.. greg.. whatever.. :))... silly man
 quicksand jesus
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/28/2008 5:00:40 AM
Im not silly its not my fault im blessed lol
 Tnmanalone
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/28/2008 5:35:05 AM
Awww, leave him alone Debi, he's blessed he can make more room in his belly for more Turkey sandwiches today.

Less padding he has to use, for his Santa Claus outfit next month at your mall, ringing that bell. Somehow this guy come to my mind wonder why.
 samsgurl
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/28/2008 8:37:03 AM
Well.. im thankful for my new pof friends.. just wish i could go to a party sooner!!
 Robitty
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/28/2008 8:54:46 PM
Belle...that bitterness will fade with time, truly and just be a dim memory in a couple more years. I know this for a fact gf. Don't let him have free rent in your head, he's not worth it. Think about the future and how blessed you are to not be with someone who doesn't deserve you...believe in the power of positive thinking...pssst, karma's pretty good to believe in too...lol!
Howie...milk chocolate covered almonds for me please!
My boys are the best thing in my life...tonight they took an ugly little artificial tree, added tons of lights and leftover ornaments and put it up in my room...to make me smile they said
Damn I love those boys!
 CaMi48174
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/29/2008 7:21:18 AM
My2cnts- ITA!!!! Your post could of been mine
Other than my only child, a daughter has 3 boys, Today we are making our annual Gingerbread house, TOO Fun!

They can make me smile on days I don't think I want to!

Great post.... And God Bless you too.
 quicksand jesus
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/29/2008 1:03:32 PM
I was talking about my head you perverts lol
 Hookme2009
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/2/2008 4:59:32 PM
Having a great job in this horrible economy, working for a great company, having a nice home, nice truck, healthy, no diseases, family members healthy, friends healthy.
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > What are you Thankful for?