Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She got hers then went to sleep      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jjjjmdguy
Msg: 1
She got hers then went to sleepPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Here's what happened:

Girlfriend came over to my place Friday night. We got into some messing around. She likes toys and I have bought her a few new toys to play with. I used the Eroscillator on her and she had a really, really, big series of orgasms with me at the controls. It was great. Then, right as I am really horned up from seeing her get off, she said she was really tired and was going to sleep! I got pissed.

We got into a pretty big fight because I called her a pretty selfish lover. I told her that she took pleasure which I provided but wasn't willing to give? For the point, I have never, never, had an orgasm and then rolled over to go to sleep. I am ALWAYS an enthusiastic, energetic partner. Whether that means we are going to have intercourse or just play with her toys and masturbate, it's all good. I just needed her to be as enthusiastic as I have been with her. There are a lot of guys who would not be so open to meeting her needs. What's up with that!

We ended up working it out but I wanted to see what the board thought. Was I right to call her selfish at that moment?
 sangriadream
Msg: 2
She got hers then went to sleep
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:12:06 PM
That was pretty bad of her. It would have been nice of her to be more considerate.
 shannalee83
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:16:09 PM
I am a girl that has a VERY hard time having an orgasm, so 99.9% of the time I don't get off when I have sex.

But I would and never have done anything like this. In fact, I was with a guy that got me off, he didn't get off. I wanted to get him off, but he said he was ok with him not getting there and was happy to know that I did...since he knew it was something that was very rare to happen. That is the only time I can think of when the guy did not have one with me. And that was his choosing, not mine.

So no, I don't think you were wrong. She should feel bad for doing that to you esp after all the effort you put into getting her off. Sorry that happened bud.
 jovialgal
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:20:31 PM
Its a sign of what you can expect in the future.
 MsMicki
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:22:05 PM
Good Lord.......u wore the girl out....
How bout just being proud of yourself and be a little forgiving?
Does she make a habit of it......then yes.....that's a problem......no different than if a man makes a habit of it.
No need to keep score in the bedroom. Maybe there will be a time u get yours....and she doesn't.....
Get over it.....and apologize for being an A$$ about it.
 Cynderella
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:41:04 PM

and apologize for being an A$$ about it.

What she said!
 Kirota
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:53:45 PM
OP.....welcome to the world of being a woman. It happens to us a lot........
 64 Classic
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:01:27 PM
You do realize that sometimes shit, in this case, sleep happens don't you? I could understand you being pissed if this is something she does often, but if it was just this once give her a break. Rosy and her sisters are always on standby. Why can't you just be satisfied that you satisfied her?
 oohlala21
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:02:44 PM
Seriously.

I think there are plenty of men who get off more often than their significant other.

And orgasms do make you sleepy. Heck, making out for hours makes me sleepy.

It doesn't need to be tit for tat everytime. That kind of prescribed thinking makes intimate encounters more boring, I think.
 bcblondee
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:30:35 PM
suck it up princess LOL
if i had a dollar for every time a guy got himself off, rolled over and went to sleep without even considering my finish, i'd be a very rich girl!!!

get over it.. she's probably so used to it happening to her so often -because thats what A LOT of us girls have to deal with!, she probably just wanted to see what it was like to just enjoy herself and relax for once without the expectation of HAVING to get the guy off. The thing guys dont understand is that women know thats the goal in mind from the guys point of view. We know that no matter what happens during the 'session', the guy has to get off or he'll probably be pissy. So even if WE dont get any satisfaction, we still basically have a job to do. Do you realize how annoying that can be? Lol.

guess us women really are tougher in a lot of ways. i doubt most guys would put up with what we do in bed but unfortunately we don't really have a choice most of the time, even if we love the guy.
 meg41457
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:32:00 PM
You know, these posts are pretty on spot, would have been worse if she had faked it and went to sleep bored to tears sorry but it has happened
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:40:43 PM

I used the Eroscillator on her and she had a really, really, big series of orgasms with me at the controls.

it would appear your skills at the helm backfired.
 Lil Brooker
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:45:21 PM
If it becomes a habit, I'd be concerned if I was you. If it is an occasional getting overwhelmed after incredible sex (kudos to you!!) to the point of passing out in sleep, let it go. Was she very tired to begin with? What happens with morning sex? Some of us get energized after the deed and I guess others are different. Gotta find someone with similar style.
 WhiteTigress0107
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:53:32 PM
Selfish lover? Yikes, I would have said the same thing OP. Glad to know you worked it out though. good luck to you

KAT
 oohlala21
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:01:51 PM
WhiteTigress,

Didn't you say in another thread that you are a virgin?

I think after you've been sexually active the fact that it is not going to be the same everytime becomes more understood/appreciated...

OP,

Also, what you say here about what you told your gf makes it sound like the only reason you were pleasuring her was to get some in return. That's not a very sexy attitude. She may leave you more quickly if that's always your attitude.
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:11:04 PM
I don't ever whine about pleasuring my man and him rolling over,ignoring my needs and going to sleep. Maybe one day I will be pleased and be able to do nothing in return. Ever hopeful of that day.
 Miss W
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:27:22 PM
If she were to fall asleep all the time on a regular basis, then you do have the right to mention your concern. If this was the only time it ever happened, then YOU were the selfish one.
 LonesomeLove
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:38:34 PM
Not to be rude, and I'm a guy, but, yeah. She was probably just worn out.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:42:17 PM
Yes she was selfish. U should always care if your partner gets off. It is your job to make sure they do and vice versa.
 sporty5000
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:42:31 PM
its not a good orgasm,unless the lady gets off.lol
 Pair O Docs
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/14/2008 11:03:56 PM
If this was a one time deal.....then I think it's 'no big deal'. And I don't remember seeing if this was a repeated pattern in your post. You'll know soon enough if it IS a pattern. But I think you over reacted if this was the first time. The amount of times I've gotten somebody else off and not worried about my own orgasm are too numerous to count. And if I need to get off THAT BAD, then it's just as easy to take care of myself while she's sleeping like a baby, post coitus..... Chances are...the woman I'm thinking about at the time is much better anyway in my mind....

Look on the bright side..... At least you finally proved to the entire world that men aren't the exclusive, evil, insensitive ones to just roll over and go to sleep without so much as a post coitus CUDDLING session. And for that........the entire male population owes you nothing but our complete indebted gratitude. This post will go down in history as the post that shows once and for all that we are finally and truly..........EQUAL.

Oh....and by the way. If you really want to increase your odds of never having an orgasm again by this woman..... all you have to do is hope that she doesn't actually belong or sign up to this site for her to see you WHINING AND BITCHING to a group of strangers that you don't know about HER........... And I think that would actually count you out with any other 'prospects' who learn that this is your 'mature man' way of doing things.... Because, ultimately..........sex is about TRUST. And I hope you know that you've just BREACHED that trust with her......

enjoy your lotion and your right hand.........
 wmburden
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2008 11:13:51 PM
I co-sign with the people on the board who said as long as this is just a one-time thing then you have nothing to worry about. You took the timeout to buy her the toys in the first place (knowing she loves to get off with them) so you know that she was gonna get hers. It's not gonna be mutual every time out.
 blonde_honey
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/14/2008 11:15:07 PM
Yeah! She was so selfish. Pretty bad that she couldn't even just let you stick it in her! :P haha
 the executioner
Msg: 24
Posted: 12/15/2008 2:20:42 AM
.. easy situation to fix cobber dont have the toys at your joint anymore ..
 afashionlady
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/15/2008 2:39:41 AM
OMG

I should have my butt back in bed but DUDE

Rule #1--never use a toy longer than you'd do a woman. Unless you can't uh...perform. But there should have NEVER been a "big series of orgasms"--there should have been 1-2 maybe then you should have been in control. And bragging about being at the controls of a toy? Yeah...ok.

She wasn't selfish--you screwed up your own window of f**kortunity if you will. If some of us women had a dime everytime a guy rolled over after getting off (not us, HIM), most of us might be very wealthy.

Next time, less toy time and more****time. Isn't that what you should have been doing????
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She got hers then went to sleep