Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The "Breast Squash"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NCForumMan
Msg: 1
The "Breast Squash"Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Ok....I saw the post on the "accidental" boner when a man hugs a woman...but what about the "breast squash" women do? Recently I ran into a woman I know and her girlfriend (both or whom were married) and we were talking etc...and, whether it was accidental or not, she was standing so close to me her breastules were squashed (and yea, squashed mightily) against my hand (as I was standing with my arms crossed, one under the other one coming out by the elbow....does that make sense?) as we talked. I rocked back a little to avoid the contact and she laughed then leaned more into me....all the while appearing totally innocent...talking about her kids etc...
Soooooo....ladies......was this deliberate?
(And before 97 posters call me stupid and of course it was...I want to hear from the women on here who always think men are pervs...lol)
 ~EQUE~
Msg: 2
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:26:53 AM
Humm, that's a tough one.
I could see a crowded bar she's leaning close and ooops the boob rubs. (had that happen many times) Sometimes I realize it and quickly apologize with a sarcastic comment to lighten it up and sometimes (padded bra) I have no clue till the person pokes my girl (usually a friend) and says" keep your girls under control, will ya?!"

So, depending on the situation, where you are ect... she might not have known she was giving you a cheap thrill and if she did, then shame on her.

Oh, and why didn't you just move away? hum?
 NCForumMan
Msg: 3
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:31:16 AM
LOL..I DID move away and she moved closer still!
 ~rain~
Msg: 4
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:36:28 AM
some of us cant help it!!!!! They are there and there is nothing we can do about it!!!
Now if she had TONS of space around her and your hearing is fine then she could have been doing it on purpose but since I dont know the woman in question's character then I cant really make judgement!
If it bothred you so much then you should have taken a step back! If she still got to close then you could have told her to keep herself under control..

You have to speak up! when you are uncomfortable!!!
 NCForumMan
Msg: 5
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:43:39 AM
Well...I DID move back...and it was awkward...but it wasn't that I minded WHAT was squashing me just wierd on WHO was squashing me....
 princesspinkpixie
Msg: 6
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:51:24 AM
Well if she had breasts as big as mine then their isnt a right lot you can do to STOP them squashing into you

Just make the most of it until you find yourself a gf that you can squish squash boobies all day n night
 zentral
Msg: 7
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:51:32 AM
I thought you were telling us about something new in the Produce Department, from the thread title. Oh well.

OP, I'd say she was getting a cheap thrill, maybe likes you, and had even more fun once it was clear you were a bit flustered.
 TooShadows
Msg: 8
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 7:15:38 AM
Yes,it was probably deliberate on her part,and exactly why are you complaining about it?
 ripley65
Msg: 9
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 7:44:04 AM
Geez! lmao Im a 38DD and id still have to be standing RIGHT in front of your face in order for my boobs to squash your hand! lolol Id def say she was pervin on ya. lolol
 WindRoper
Msg: 10
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 9:10:05 AM
'The girls/twins/etc." are bigger than your d*** so, yeah, sometimes they can get in the way. But it sounds more like this woman was practically rubbing them on you.
 _Icon_
Msg: 11
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 9:57:51 AM
Look, if you're well-endowed it just happens.

Trying ordering a drink at a popular, crowded bar with these babies looming out in front of you. Yikes.

I keep requesting detachable breasts. It would be so nice to just remove them for an hour to...oh I don't know...go jogging?
 sing625
Msg: 12
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 11:13:04 AM
oh you poor thing you. just keep this in mind and you will be just fine. boobies are your friend and they will not hurt you. like they nurish, great to sleep on, lovely just to look at, and when the time is right. great fun to play with. take them with you where ever you go. they are your friend.
 _Icon_
Msg: 13
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 11:19:30 AM
^^^^Everyone loves boobs. Even little babies.
 867love
Msg: 14
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 12:10:20 PM
let me think about this one: a gal is pushing her boobs into you -and you feel uncomfortable about it -hmmmm
assaulted by breasts... -sounds like you got a case, where's Nancy Grace when you need her
 forallintents
Msg: 15
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 12:22:03 PM
I saw on a nature show where bears rubbed on trees to scratch their backs. The woman probably had an itchy nipple. You were just the tree.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 16
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 12:34:47 PM
Well in a bar you can move away. If you were in a ship those girls would be
excellent waterwings. Ah a nice excuse me and watch the expression on her
face then figure out where to go from there. Climb every mountain?
 lightening51
Msg: 17
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 5:42:15 PM
Mrs. Doubtfire.

It is possible, if the lady has had breast surgery, she may not have any feeling in her boobs.

I've actually knocked over a glass of water and didn't know it until my feet got wet.

However, in this case, the lady in question must have been very close to your face and your body...so, she KNEW where she was at.
 runtbaby
Msg: 18
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 5:51:02 PM
I agree with Princess when you are big chested you can not help where they land. I am very endowed there and honestly i cannt remove them when i want to. But if a man finds them uncomfortable I will move away so as not to disturb his space.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 19
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 5:55:23 PM
All I can say is, I hope I get a breast squash in my stocking tonight!!! One I can take out and let squash me whenever I want all year long. Yep, I'll take that over my two front teeth.

~ds~
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:00:27 PM
Oh Come On......
I've got Double D's.....and I know exactly where they are at ..at all times!
Sure.....they get places before I do....but I damn well know it when they are brushing against someone....
She was doing it on purpose....the fact she leaned in more when u moved away proves that!
Some women just like to tease.....she's obviously one of those !
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 21
view profile
History
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:30:53 PM
I think she was into you and that is why she did this or she just wanted to try and make u feel uncomfortable and thought it was funny. I only do this if I am into a guy!
 Sensitive P. Ness
Msg: 22
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 6:54:08 PM
Cars have bumpers for a reason!

Some women have been generously endowed with sweater bumpers!

Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride.
 WhiteTigress0107
Msg: 23
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 10:59:57 PM

I thought you were telling us about something new in the Produce Department, from the thread title. Oh well

ISSGOD
Msg: 24
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/25/2008 12:12:35 AM
Lol, great topic. I have had this happen many times over my life, and I take it as a flirtation. Women like friends and family NEVER do this... so my interpretation is that it is a flirty action. Women have boobs and they know boobs drive men nuts... and most women know how you use their boobs to flirt with a man.

Case in point... first woman I dated on this site... very busty... on our first meeting wearing a tight top with a low neckline, and as we talk she pulled her arms in close to her side. This makes her boobs squish together and nearly pop out of her top! Now I am not complaining because I was throughly enjoying the show... but a week or so later we were talking and i pointed out how what she was doing in that first meeting was driving me crazy... and she just acted all coy and pretended to have no idea what I was talking about. (rolling eyes)

Women have em, know how to use em, and us poor helpless and defenseless men are hypnotized by them... end of story! God has given women an unfair advantage!
 FriendlyFreeSpirit
Msg: 25
The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/25/2008 1:36:37 AM

I saw on a nature show where bears rubbed on trees to scratch their backs. The woman probably had an itchy nipple. You were just the tree.

It is possible, if the lady has had breast surgery, she may not have any feeling in her boobs. I've actually knocked over a glass of water and didn't know it until my feet got wet

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The "Breast Squash"