Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Choking during sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rebekah80
Msg: 1
Choking during sexPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I have been choked a couple times and personally find it a thrill... But Im starting to think its just the beginning of a whole new avenue to pursue lol..... Am I going down a slippery road???
I have talked to my girlfriends about it and non of them have ever done it.... but then again Im the adventurous one in the group. I have a past just like everyone and non of it is whats making me seek more and more dangerous sex.... Its more the feeling that comes with breath deprivation.... it heightens all the other receptors.... Maybe Im messed but its fun so far lol
 mysweetalibi
Msg: 2
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 5:40:48 PM
I would love it with the right guy
 TeresaP1020
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 5:41:38 PM
All I can say is to be careful not to take your "tricks" too far. It is a dangerous game you are playing and many people have died from it. From what I understand, this is a new fad, but it's definitely NOT my thing. Again, be careful.
 disavowedtwo
Msg: 4
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 5:43:35 PM
Def be careful. I have had a couple of girls surprise me with this and it is very erotic. Watch out for the freaks on this one. Have fun though.

REDDRAGON.
Msg: 5
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:24:08 PM
Its more the feeling that comes with breath deprivation.... it heightens all the other receptors.... Maybe Im messed but its fun so far lol

Hmmm spooky??? are we like talking gasping for air choking going red in the face?? or like what??

believe me there is some people I'd like to choke but it has nothing to do with sex....LOL!!!!!! maybe I'm the one that is messed up????
 Wench2pointOh
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:44:19 PM
is it a slippery road? yes
the tingly yummy feeling is from oxygen deprivation.. the feeling is a high and just like a drug its addictive not to mention killing brain cells.
the road could lead to it becoming a fetish of sorts and something you require for sex...or you could go to far for the rush and die.
now if the thrill is just from the hands on the throat you can do that without getting hurt.
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 7:05:34 PM
You should have searched thoroughly on this topic. It was done not too long ago.
 Rebekah80
Msg: 8
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 7:13:51 PM
thanks for pointing that out.... I don't seem to have time to go through pages and pages reading posts and when I searched it nothing came up. But thanks for the heads up!!! You rock
 gillyloves69
Msg: 9
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:54:12 PM
is the choking to balance how dominant you are in bed ?
 FineLikeWine09
Msg: 10
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:05:13 PM
OMG, I knew this is plenty of fish, but plenty-of-wild-sex-advice too.com? LOL. Pretty wild, yet cool how people dare expose in this symposium their inner-most desires, fears, and fetishes on blast for all to see. No back to the chocking part, sounds pretty freakishly, ghoulishly nice, but I'd save playing with death to myself. At worse, I'd be the one who would end up dying and not going to prison...
 Rdurante
Msg: 11
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:14:15 PM
there is a saying in the bdsm world.. safe sane and consentual.. if you are going to add some play into your relationship it takes serious talk first and alot of studing... ppl seem to think that you just jump right into fetishs or kinks but you can get hurt and alot can go wrong. most important thing.. talk alot .. know your limits ( soft and hard) set up safe words and signals (hard tosafe word during choking or having a ball gag in your mouth) know your partner adding kink in with the person you just picked up at the bar is a good way to walk away damaged. couple of good books.. spare the roses give me the thorns or the loving domant .. also alot of great stuff on the web hrm not sure if castlerelm is still up or not but great articles on there as well. and if someone doesnt respect your limits.. or your safewords get the hell outta there..
 julieMP
Msg: 12
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:31:13 PM
I think "choke" is the wrong word. it makes people think of hate, murder and violence.

there is something though, when you are turned on enough to make you wanna explore another level. taking your hands and squeezing their neck, your eyes always meeting, and that direct, even pressure. well that is something worth exploring.

It is not even about taking away their breath, you can do that with a kiss. It is about something different. It is hard to explain but if you ask me, it is about being turned on so much you want to test boundries, see how much you are both "in to it". It is about a cascade of taboo while remaining in control. I have never, myself, let someone do that to me. But I want to squeeze the throat of men who make me hotter than magma.
 phishkev
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/16/2009 7:48:10 AM
WTF? No-not my bag-but, it still seems like a bad gig-no thanks...
 valvets76
Msg: 14
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:07:20 AM
i've never done it or had it done, but it's definitely something that has piqued my curiosity from time to time, and i'd be willing to try it with the right partner....both choking and being choked....

but it's not something that i'd dump someone over if they didn't want it, or want to do it to me.....there are far too many things that can be fun in the sack, no need to absolutely have to do them all.....
 Leeanne
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:15:15 AM
Make sure you have a 'safety signal' set up before hand - just incase things go too far! There is a chance of things going awry - it's not worth causing damage - or death - to get a thrill!
 VBHC
Msg: 16
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 6:24:47 AM
Hell **** yes. Nothing beats doing your girl from behind and choking her!
 -jarhead-
Msg: 17
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:46:01 AM
bet it would be gud bendin a wowan over squeezeing her breasts an throat at same time.no aint ted bendy lol
 ohio07
Msg: 18
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:08:59 AM
Asphyxiation can be a turn on and an orgasm enhancer... But you gotta be careful! This killed Michael Hutchence ya know! You gotta be able to "tap out" when your about to turn blue! If you cum before you "go", what good is it if your dead? Just think of the crime scene photos alone... Not pretty having that in the paper for the family, eh? This is like that old pilot joke: "What's the second greatest thrill? Flying an airplane. What's the greatest? Landing... enough said."
 jimmy^
Msg: 19
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:29:45 AM
isn't it called choking the one eyed bandit anyway?
 militarymike88
Msg: 20
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:36:30 AM
I didn't think I was much into being choked while having sex but her hand slipped from my shoulder once to my neck and she squeezed. I enjoyed it a little bit but I wouldn't make a habit of it myself. Whatever floats your boat though.
 whitetigeress
Msg: 21
Choking during sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:38:37 AM
i find by controlling the breathing it can achieve the same feeling without having a hand on my neck which i truly don't like
 taz68104
Msg: 22
Choking during sex
Posted: 7/9/2009 4:05:48 PM
had it done to me once i like it alot wish could find a woman that wants play with it, Trust
 luv2drinkchai
Msg: 23
Choking during sex
Posted: 7/9/2009 4:08:57 PM
I like him holding my neck tightly and applying pressure, which makes it a bit harder to breathe but does not cut off my oxygen. It's only done occasionally, and I love it! I'm not worried about pursuing that whole new avenue, as the OP says...I know I like him to be more dominant in bed. Besides, I hold my breath while masturbating to achieve orgasm, and this somewhat mimics it.
 Sidewinder154
Msg: 24
Choking during sex
Posted: 7/9/2009 4:37:28 PM

Make sure you have a 'safety signal' set up before hand - just incase things go too far! There is a chance of things going awry - it's not worth causing damage - or death - to get a thrill!

Leanne has it dead on. Know your boundaries and where the line is and have a signal or word to use to stop. Last thing you want is a sensual moment that in turn involves the morgue and some cops.
 funguyallthe way
Msg: 25
Choking during sex
Posted: 7/9/2009 4:52:08 PM
I have never "choked" a woman during sex play per se but I have applied a bit of pressure to her neck with only one hand and it gets about the same reaction as wrapping your hand in her long hair and gently applying pressure until her head is tilted back...and she is looking in your eyes.....it was a favorable thing for both of us as it has qualities of control for me and submission fer her but to outright choke a woman.....couldn't do it......not that into the "violence" facade.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Choking during sex