Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What makes a girl a booty call?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tiffanympm
Msg: 1
What makes a girl a booty call?Page 1 of 1    
So are there traits that make a female more of a booty call only material versus a take home to mom and dad girl?

I've come to notice that most men look for sex only through my friend... but I've never had a problem with this.

Is it because of specific differences from us physically and mentally or is it just the choices we make in regards to the men we speak with?

If there are RED FLAGS to a booty call girl, what are they?
If there are RED FLAGS to a take home to mom girl, what are they?
 TxBluEyes74
Msg: 2
What makes a girl a booty call?
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:38:53 PM
I would recommend watching -Two and half men lol

Seriously though, a booty call is just a friend with no attachments. You are just there to use him for his c*ck and he's there to use you for pu*$y and at the end of the day, you are still friends and no one gets hurt.

Red flags in a booty call or FWB (friends with benefits) is that they start to allow their emotions to get envolved
 c_deacon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:41:14 PM
The first red flag would be to find those needing to take anyone home to anyone.....

The next red flag would be those willing to let themselves be used that way in the first place......

Third flag may not be red, but still a flag.........Booty calls are a two way street, accepted and completed by both involved.......so if you think you are booty, you are......figure it out......

Just my opinion.......
 _Icon_
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:41:43 PM

When she gives up the booty just because you called.
 HairballX
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:07:41 PM

So are there traits that make a female more of a booty call only material versus a take home to mom and dad girl?

I've come to notice that most men look for sex only through my friend... but I've never had a problem with this.

Is it because of specific differences from us physically and mentally or is it just the choices we make in regards to the men we speak with?

The mistake in logic that you are making is that you are presuming that "booty call only" girl and "take home to mom and dad" girl must necessarily be mutually exclusive terms.
 happyrebel
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:14:10 PM
The booty call girl is the one that gave it up too soon......Keep your panties on and you'll do just fine. Give it up too soon.......and you're just a booty call.....

HR
 DeagleNINja2
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:36:24 PM

You all start out as booty calls, it's up to you to mean more than that.
 MarkyMark03
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:31:44 AM
Well i thought a booty call was a call to an X !! for the s$x ??

I think maybe mentally the booty call girl is a little less emotional about sex & very good at it.
Its just a call for the most available shag really !!

Red flags to booty calls - Emotional attachment
To take to mom - Bad teeth & Tatoos up the arm LOL
 Write Time
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:34:50 AM
I don't think it's the woman so much as it's the man -- who he is and what he's looking for. If all he's after is sex, then that's all the relationship is going to be. If he's looking for something more, then he'll allow himself to go there.

Really, I don't think it's a type of woman at all. It's a type of man.
 Thunderer1973
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:51:49 AM
Write Time said it dead-on. It's the type of guy.

I also think it depends what your definition of a booty call is. A lot of people use it synomynously with "friend with benefits," but I always thought a booty call came after a drunken, rip-roaring night at a bar or a night club, which means it's used more synomynously with "drunk dialing" for me. With that said, the drunk dial would be the red flag, as would the 3 AM pounding on your front door. But if your definition of a booty is a friend with benefits, well, I suppose the red flag sign would be that the guy only initiates sex and shows very little interest in anything else that makes up a dating relationship.

The red flag sign that a girl is one a guy takes home to mom is just that, when the girl gets taken home to mom.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:41:29 AM

When she gives up the booty just because you called.
Spot on.
 ForumStorm08
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:04:06 AM
I think some confuse FWB and Booty Calls.
A booty call can certainly be a spur of the moment deal with a friend or a
stranger...whereas a FWB has an implied sexual understanding
without the emotional baggage between friends. (Hence "F" for friendship)

When she allows herself to be used.
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:27:15 AM
A Booty Call Is Just Ones Pleasures - Called Three Words "SEX"! Someone that allows them selves to be used by the other party for there own lust and guility pleasures with no feelings behind it - Just hey come on over babe and let's get it on.
I agree if you keep your clothes on and use your head you won't be at any ones beck and call nor get your booty used you will find someone you can take home to Mom.
It's quite easy if you look at it a booty call is just this just two people engaging in raw sex and nothing else so if you like being used then by all means be a booty call but as for me I have no intention of allowing myself to be that way with anyone. I like sex like anyone else but I won't be used by noone nor a blasted "BOOTY CALL"! ~B
 MrRational
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:50:38 AM
This site really needs a glossary.
 tallboy73
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:54:21 AM
So, basically, you're asking for the difference between the two, right?

A friend with benefits is strictly that. No strong emotions, and it's better than masturbation. She's usually someone who either has sex out of need for being accepted (serious emotional issues), or she's just a gal who is sexually confident and usually aggressive. Most "booty calls" I've known have dressed more provocatively, worn lip gloss often, usually wear hoop ear rings (men like shiny things) and have tramp stamps of some sort.

On the other hand, typically, a woman you want to bring home to Ma is one who dresses more conservatively, who has professional priorities, who has no visible body art and who has excellent manners and posture — aka "a good breeder."

Then again, the measure of what to bring home to Ma has changed quite a bit (see VH1's "love" shows for examples).
-z
 Hint of Romance
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:58:47 AM
We'd never agree to the definitions!

WFB-is when it is a mutual sexual encounter that may or may not be on-going'

Bootycall- When a woman allows herself to be the guys sex toy- but she may start to have emotional attachments here- so Danger Will Robinson...

Take home to Mom and Dad- one who played hard to get- but may be giving it up now!
 Zencandy
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:24:00 PM
Goodness, I thought guys were "booty calls" too! Haven't you ever known a man who was positively delicious but absolutely no way would fit into your *real* life? I don't think it's a matter of "being used" so much as a matter of "using one another". Or am I too jaded for this forum?
 Incuubus2113
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 2:26:11 PM

The booty call girl is the one that gave it up too soon......Keep your panties on and you'll do just fine. Give it up too soon.......and you're just a booty call.....

lol no. Try again.
 troy_boy
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/18/2009 3:01:00 PM
If he just comes over for sex...... that MIGHT be a red flag. Wave your white flag and enjoy.
 oohlala21
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:50:09 PM
Zencandy,

Actually, I would think you are not jaded ENOUGH for this forum.

"Take home to Mom and Dad- one who played hard to get- but may be giving it up now!"

Sheesh some of you guys are old-fashioned. Couples emerge from one-night stands or instances of having sex early, too. Not all girls who play hard-to-get have a good personality and good brain on their shoulders that would make them appealing girlfriend material, either.

I guess I vote with the people who say it has more to do with the guy and what he's looking for at that moment, or how attracted he is to the individual girl. Although certainly, you have to make it clear you want to be a girlfriend if you want a good chance of that happening. If you seem content with a booty-call, well, that's likely to happen, because it's easier and people tend to be lazy.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What makes a girl a booty call?