Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > extreme fetish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 quite a good catch
Msg: 1
extreme fetishPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
id like to discuss estreme fetish, a topic which has not been covered previously. I had an ex girlfriend who begged for me to urinate inside her vagina and then make love straight after, very very messy, but she liked it and was her fetish, anyone else come across this or anything extreme? never came across this until i met her.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 2
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 2:42:02 PM
Yeah some people are into it from what I understand....there was one guy who we talked about it...well he did the talking, and the conversation of urination did come up as long as we would be near a bathtub or shower...

luckily it never happened...
 mysweetalibi
Msg: 3
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 2:54:16 PM
GAG

Trash can where's the trash can?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 4
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 3:06:10 PM
Some would consider that extreme.. others not so much.
 footballmom77
Msg: 5
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 3:43:32 PM
I met a guy who was into dirty socks. Honestly, I didnt know what the hell to make of that one. Needless to say, I wasn't to go there with him.
 wickedlovely
Msg: 6
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 3:55:35 PM
nope. I've got nothing. mark that one in the books.
 Sepia777
Msg: 7
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 4:25:51 PM
That's messy but not really into the extreme fetish category..... I had a male friend whose ex gf requested to ingest his mud str8 from the tap....*gack*
and he obliged !!!
*goes into full body dry heaves* thinkin about it again.
 Incuubus2113
Msg: 8
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 4:39:40 PM
It's true that one man or woman's freak is another's treasure.

But Jesus on a pogo stick some of you are weird lol

<---- prude
 EvilLolli
Msg: 9
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 5:31:27 PM
2 girls 1 cup is all I am gonna say. Gagging just thinking about it.
 Arpeggia
Msg: 10
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 5:45:14 PM
I guess someone has to be the spoil sport and make the obligatory ***WARNING*** post so I will do it.

If you do this, be aware that urine can be forced into the opening of the cervix and it can cause an infection. Just remember kids.. play safe! Now go have fun?

....and to think in order to retain that bit of information, I had to let some really important bit of knowledge leave my brain...

Arp
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 11
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 5:52:20 PM
I just dont see anything erotic about bodily waste. The only fluids i want during sex are my natural lube and his come. I have had a very satisfying sex life without being anyones toilet.

i just dont GET it? I guess im a prude also.
 Ear to hear
Msg: 12
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 6:13:20 PM
I dont think soooo..sorry
 actualizing
Msg: 13
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 7:03:26 PM
Well, first of all, urine is sterile, so I don't understand how it could cause any infections in the cervix. Secondly, fetishes that have to do with bodily waste is what most psychologists, etc....would say has to do with being sexually interfered with at the diaper stage.....just saying........... I think I'll swim over there =}
 m_church
Msg: 14
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 7:05:33 PM

urine is sterile

Sorry, urine is only sterile if you're in good health.... otherwise not....
Why the hell do you think you have to pee in a bottle when they're trying to figure out what's wrong with you....?
 newblue1970
Msg: 15
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 7:28:24 PM
Thats not very extreme... did it once with the ex. Was kinda fun.

If you are already sharing fluids, then why not get messy sometime? Showers clean lots of things...
 zacktacular
Msg: 16
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 7:50:53 PM
I was going to jerk off before bed. But I just read some of these posts... Now I just want so chop off my****and burn it.

People are not toilets... Unless you live in Germany, apparently nothing's taboo over there.
 Leeanne
Msg: 17
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 7:56:06 PM

I was going to jerk off before bed. But I just read some of these posts... Now I just want so chop off my****and burn it.

Is that a new extreme fetish?!?!
Holly heck what some people won't think of for fun!!
 GreenwoodUnion
Msg: 18
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 7:58:57 PM
zacktacular, love your post....
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 19
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 8:20:24 PM
Some would consider that extreme.. others not so much.

My thought exactly.

~OT~ The only thing I've personally encountered that was (in my opinion) extreme was a poly-D/s-household in which Master demanded bestiality on a very regular basis. His three lovelies obliged (and NO I was not one of them) ~ I was, however, there on business and was invited along for one of the outings. UHHHHH ~ not my thing. A barn smells like a barn, I don't care how expensive the estate is or how clean someone professes farm animals are ~ it was just yucky to a degree of bad dreams for a few weeks. EWWWWWWWW ~

I don't think watersports or scat is a good idea. I've heard urine is only sterile until it's outside the body ~ and the other ~ that's just plain old nasty.

(Again, that's just my own opinion.)
 yourcontrol
Msg: 20
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 8:48:16 PM
and here i thought you couldn't pee with a woody??

and i don't really think this is the site to be discussing 'extreme' fetishes.

Even if the people here are 'into' them, they surely won't admit it on this site lmao.
 cheshire_grin
Msg: 21
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/8/2009 11:39:17 PM
I don't play with water sports. I'm not into anyone's excrement or urine.

Blood... on the other hand....
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 22
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:00:28 AM
She wanted you to urinate into her vagina? Ewww. I'm pretty open minded about sexual fetishes. (I have a few of my own) But when it comes to "water sports" or "scat play", YUCK. I don't get those two at all. She could get an infection that way if she has any cuts or sores or something in her vagina. Plus, just the smell of pee during sex? That'd be a turn off for me personally. If you don't mind doing it, and she digs it, more power to you I guess. But I've always found those two types of fetishes a bit odd.

I dated someone who was into extreme S&M. He liked nipple torture, that sort of thing. I never let him try certain things because I don't like severe pain during sex. But I did let him do a few of the "lighter" things like spanking, hair pulling, "light" bondage (because I enjoy those things sometimes too). But as far as "breast binding" or putting clothespins on my nipples, no thanks. Too extreme for me.
 Okietokie88
Msg: 23
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:14:38 AM
Love the Heidegger by the way...I think one or two people might understand where I'm coming from...Anyway I love urine well idk it's interested me at one point of my life but I'm more so into female facials.I like the whole squirting thing but I've always fancied actual evidence of a hard nights work I did have a mistress at one point in my life but allas it didn't work out,I guess I wanted more than the sub dom relationship.Bondage is always good but people rarely know what that truly entails.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 24
view profile
History
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:32:32 AM
Personally, I have a thing about having my face sat on
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 25
extreme fetish
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:38:54 AM
water spaorts??? that's like "Fetish Lite" for many....

extreme involves a pair of jumper cables and a belt sander.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > extreme fetish