Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Finger wagging      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 saemurph
Msg: 1
Finger waggingPage 1 of 1    
I was turning right at a roundabout this afternoon and was just passing the second exit when this older gentleman shot out from the exit causing me to jam on. He too stopped his car, turned and looked and me and wagged his finger...
I was furious, I wanted to rip his finger from his pompous hand and ram it where his prostate used to be...
So.. my question is this.. have you ever been the victim of an unjustifable finger wag? :-)
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Finger wagging
Posted: 2/27/2009 7:55:27 AM

Tut tut........................

Hhhhmmmmmm, if sombody did that to me, I'd be more likely to give them the middle finger.....**wink wink nudge nudge**
 saemurph
Msg: 3
Finger wagging
Posted: 2/27/2009 8:53:04 AM
Just taking my tongue out of my cheek.. troll post???? fuxache..

Oh.. I've done that too stary.. :-) Nothing like a bit of road rage to exercise the hands..
 gypsylady20090
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Finger wagging
Posted: 2/27/2009 9:19:13 AM
Yeah..bu cop, what do you think that means..???
 Miss Grundy
Msg: 5
Finger wagging
Posted: 2/27/2009 9:37:02 AM
I would agree that this thread is a troll post, it is obviously a thinly veilled attack on another poster who posts on here...and we all know who it is, sure it's the OP herself who is the one who is super fond of cyber finger wagging.

My opinion on finger wagging in the real world or on here, in the cyberverse is that it's extremely rude behaviour - how dare the finger waggers of the world wag their fingers so.

OP you have a fairly aggressive attitude towards complete strangers, what a terrible thing to say that you would like to have cut off that man's finger and stuck it up where his prostrate used to be, you need to go to anger management classes soon as.....
 saemurph
Msg: 6
Finger wagging
Posted: 2/27/2009 11:38:42 AM
Welcome back Missy... :-)
 Sherlock101
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Finger wagging
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:18:05 PM
Yup troll post but what the hey...

Living in Florida where most people move to retire it's one of the worst states to drive in. I've heard 80 year old men say, "I just pull out in the road, they will stop." I also once seen a very old women telling her husband, " a little more to the left, a little faster, the roads coming up, ok stop."
They were backing out of the driveway, the women didnt drive and the husband was nearly blind. So yes a lot of fingers fly here but rarely finger wagging.
Road rage is kind of bad here also which I had a small touch of till I went to Asia. It fully cured me.
First time I was there a friend was driving me back from the airport in Bangkok. It was a 3 lane road with 4 cars in it and 2 motorcycles in between the 4 cars. The speed limit was about 45 km and everyone was doing about 70 km. On one of the motorcycles there was a old lady with long grey hair sitting on the back facing backwards holdng a laundry basket. I was cured of any impatientience while driving....
 katchit
Msg: 8
Finger wagging
Posted: 3/2/2009 6:05:02 AM
I blame Dennis Taylor
 Sherlock101
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Finger wagging
Posted: 3/4/2009 2:40:02 PM
Didn't get a picture and she looked normal. I've driven there many time's now and use to it.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Finger wagging