Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How do you find the nsa relationship?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nightlife2008
Msg: 1
How do you find the nsa relationship?Page 1 of 1    
I have found a few friends online but this is not what I am currently looking for from this site. I often find myself stuck in the "friend zone". I try to be honest and clear about my intentions from the start while being respectful. For some reason I tend to get to the top of the hill but can't get over the other side. A couple of the friends I have met often ask me for my advice on their other relationships. Any advice would be appreciated.
 SassySky
Msg: 2
How do you find the nsa relationship?
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:18:23 AM
By your thread title and this message I am totally confused. Maybe your communication skills could be the problem.

Where I come from a NSA RELATIONSHIP=NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Yet you state in the body of your post you want a relationship I am not sure about anyone else, this is a huge red flag for me and I well frankly have never done nor will I do NSA or FWB.
 GeriatricKnight
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:20:49 AM
Realize that "nsa" is not a relationship but an arrangement, and find like-minded believers.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:26:09 AM
Are you stuck in the friend zone? Or the fu ck buddy zone? I'm confused. Please clarify.

The bottom line is, if you want a gf for a LTR....then stop acting like a FB and start acting like a bf...if you meet new women and they see this is the type of behavior you engage in, they won't take you seriously for a relationship.
 Jewlsey*
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:26:33 AM
OP - your profile says you're looking fro IE, that's a good start. Contact only ladies who are also looking for IE. I think the competition for these ladies is pretty fierce though. They probably have hundreds to choose from.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:30:07 AM
Yeah apparently men think that women who want NSA relationships should not be so picky and choosy as they would a guy for a relationship. Actually women looking for this type of relationship usually pick hot, young, muscular studs who are the shitznizzle. LOL So good luck with that.
 CutiepieHoneybunch
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:33:46 AM
First of all.. don't contact anyone with Dating/Long Term/...etc. You'll get the cyberslap and possibly reported... Plus, none of us want to hear from you. We don't. Don't do it. Please. No, a pic of weiner will not make us change our minds. Begging won't either. Callings us names won't change our mind either. Ok.. you're 2 seconds away from a restraining order...

Yeah, as was said above...only go for IE women.

If it doesn't work here... Craigslist.com has an *interesting* casual encounters option.

And if that doesn't work... I'm sure there is a part of town where women with adam's apples hang out on corners in clear heels and faux pink fur coats. I think they will oblige if you have $100 in your pocket.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:34:24 AM
I've never gone looking for one... I've had FWB kind of relationships happen... it's hard to explain it tho. I can't randomly f*ck strangers. I don't have it in me. I'm sure it was done before... but it doesn't take long before you realize how empty it leaves you.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:37:01 AM
I cant imagine it's too hard to find a pin cushion, on here. You may have to wait till she is done with the guy that was before you in line.
 cb994266
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/1/2009 9:50:39 AM
Ya know that real nice lady you always see standing out on the corner every time you go by? Ask her. She will be happy to oblige, or at least she will be savvy enough not to let her disgust show.
 Zaredian
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/1/2009 10:11:38 AM
You are 35 so find older lady who doesn't want dating/ltr. Girls looking for NSA want hot young men.
 ForumPhantom
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 10:19:05 AM
If a woman gets the gumption up to seek out an NSA, she is not going to waste her nerve and time on some random, horny schlub - sorry. Why these guys get the idea that a woman who wants an NSA is in any way 'desperate' or won't be choosy, I have no clue.

If I were seeking an NSA, you know it would be with some young, hot, muscular, handsome stud with stamina who knows what he's doing and knows how to please a woman. Anything else would be a let-down.

Just my two cents.
 Blueskies123
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/1/2009 10:22:56 AM
If I ever wanted to go the NSA route then it wouldn't be someone online..

It would be someone I know..and know well so that no emotional omplications would crop up..we would discuss that..I'd make sure.

I'm not really sure what your question is OP?
 afashionlady
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/1/2009 10:33:08 AM
You're on the wrong site. Start with that.

You're not offering a woman who wants to date ANYTHING she's interested in...so you're not helping yourself.

And trolling on ask a girl for free p***y is pathetic and boring. Not to mention just vile.

Again, go find a sex site, pay the money you need to join, and you will probably have more women throwing their NSA's at you than you can possibly handle.
 KISS MY A$$
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/1/2009 10:36:44 AM
I'm with Raider. I don't but if I was going to settle for a NSA relationship. You can bet he is going to be the youngest, hottest, most strapping looking young F*Cker that ever came strolling up my path.
I mean if I am going to be superficial I am going to do it right!!!
There isn't going to be one soft spot on his body until I am done with him and that would only be a temporary situation... like maybe 5 minutes until he was ready for round 2.
So OP. If you are going to step into this NSA playground you should step up your game and consider all you have to offer or get a lot of extra spending money because your going to need one or the other.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 12:56:58 PM

I've never gone looking for one... I've had FWB kind of relationships happen... it's hard to explain it tho.

It's not hard for me to explain it. FWB is a "friend" oriented arrangement. You can't have an FWB with a stranger - technically, it's not possible. There's no serious relationship, but you know and trust the person and may do things together outside the bedroom.

NSA can be a stranger oriented activity. It can mean one night never talk again, it can go on for years, but it's basically sex without obligation.
 KristinZ
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/1/2009 1:24:36 PM
How do you find the nsa? By being one hot and sexy stud-muffin. If a woman just wants sex, as opposed to a relationship, she wants it with the top physical specimen she can find. The more attractive the woman, the more attractive you need to be to get with her on a purely physical basis.

Where do you find it? In Real Life. Online lends itself well to finding out the stats and facts about a person (assuming he is being honest). You can tell if a person is a good communicator, is somewhat intelligent, and whether he drinks or smokes. All of this information is pertinent when seeking a relationship, but matters not at all for a hook up. What you need for the hook up is the chemistry, and that can only be found face to face. The smell of a man, the sound of his laugh, the shape of his hands, the solidness of his body are all aspects which appeal to a woman who seeks to fulfill sexual need....and you can only assess these factors in person.
 nelly*
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/1/2009 1:39:23 PM
Change your user name for something more serious

Put a photo
 bklynrebel
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/1/2009 1:45:54 PM
Looking for no strings attached? Get a prostitute. Seriously. Fewer complications, keep it to a business transaction.
 *lilacwine*
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 2:07:48 PM
You are looking for intimate encounters. Most women on here are looking for much more than that. And you have no picures posted, so that would definately scare away anyone who IS looking for an intimate encounter.
 GMCAcadia
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 2:09:17 PM
Don't you love it when someone asks a question or for advice and then never return to the thread they started???
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How do you find the nsa relationship?