Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thank You POF xXx      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ShesLikeAStarox
Msg: 1
Thank You POF xXxPage 1 of 1    
Back in July 2008 a friend of mine suggested I join POF, I was very sceptical as I thought internet dating was just for freaks and saddos but she convinced me it would be a laugh.
David sent me a message , i replied then we exchanged msn addresses. I thought he was a lovely person but never really expected us to hit it off but I took a chance, we met up the first week of August and went for a walk. We hit it off straight away, arranged to see each other again and within weeks we decided to start a relationship.
We have been together over 6 months now and I have never been happier. I have found my best friend and my soul mate. I love him with all my heart and if it hadn't been for POF I would still be searching!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thank You POF xXx