Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sucking during and after sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Redlance71
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sucking during and after sex?Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I've recently run into a new experience and I don't know why it's not weirding me out. I'd like to see other people's opinions please.
My new partner loves to give head, the best I've had actually. She also is quite multiorgasmic and wet to the point I don't pick up enough friction to finish too fast. That is fine for me, never in a rush. What is weird is during sex, before and often after she has her first orgasm or two she'll stop and start giving me a very deep sensual blowjob. Eventually we resume. This goes on repeatedly. I've NEVER seen a woman suck a guy clean in the middle of sex, let alone experienced it. I know this HAS to be a rarity. She says she's quite comfortable with the way she tastes. When I do finish, often in her mouth and she swallows, she'll have her tongue in my mouth. I feel I really have no choice given what she volunteers to do, though it is a bit weird. All in all I see this as a great experience and see zero drawbacks despite it being in the bizarre zone. Guys - Ever had this happen? Any drawbacks? Girls - Have you ever done this, or is it just too weird?
 jesseld
Msg: 2
Sucking during and after sex?
Posted: 3/3/2009 2:53:36 PM
Eh, had issues with it back in the day but as I've gotten older, I figure what the hell if it's good enough for her it's good enough for me.

If you can't take your own why would you expect someone else to?
 Redlance71
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 2:58:10 PM
Good point. I asked myself that. If I could suck my own I guess I'd a) never leave the house b) never need a woman c) be used to the taste by now. It's your reasoning that I used in not hesitating to do some mouth fuild exchange action afterwards. It's new to me though, gonna take getting used to. Why would you have issues with a gal doing that mid sex oral cleanup when you were younger though?
 wannashakeyourtree
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:00:23 PM
dude...if she's still doing all that a year from now then put a damn ring on that finger.
 Redlance71
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:08:19 PM
Amen, I think it's a Jedi mind trick! Till now, I NEVER EVER understood the power a great blowjob has over a man. I am so not kidding! When I can't stand up straight or my right foot convulses when standing and recieving causing me to lose my balance...it gives her way more control on me than I'd care for. Now what does she want in return, besides maybe a ring. That kind of stuff usually goes bye bye once ring on, I've noticed. Wish the women would come out and comment. I think some are gagging, some are nodding, and a couple are saying "Hmm, I wonder if I could?".
 carolistheone
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:09:10 PM
well OP, i had a lover who used to go down on me after his orgasm and then come up for air and kiss me....i thought it was hot and what your girlfriend is doing is also very hot...ohhh but be careful with putting a ring on the finger as the previous poster suggested as scientists have found what kills a womans sex drive: wedding cake. lol
 vic1972
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:14:28 PM
What is the problem ????

its no different than you going down on her then kissing, she will taste herself of your lips and tongue. I do this with my partner, and at the end of the day its only my own "fluids" on him, so its not a problem. I love making love and then stopping before he comes just so I can give him a blowjob - its a nice suprise for him
 Wild DNA
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:23:04 PM
I think its hot as hell and you need not worry about what she likes to do during and after sex! lol If she can keep it going this good then why question it. Just enjoy all of her and her taste and your taste!

It's not weird at all... it's what sex is all about!
 Jim978
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:40:41 PM

I've NEVER seen a woman suck a guy clean in the middle of sex, let alone experienced it. I know this HAS to be a rarity.

I guess pretty much every women I've ever had sex with is a rarity then. Yay for me!
 hcryan
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:42:20 PM
Sounds hot to me.....I have no problem kissing him after he goes down on me and I absolutely love giving head...something about the way it makes the guy feel turns me on just as much as my mouth turns him on...
 abelian
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:45:56 PM
I haven't found that to be rare at all. I've always thought of it as just changing positions. The swallowing part is about 50-50.
 TeresaP1020
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:49:12 PM
OP, just count your lucky stars that you've found a woman who is comfortable enough to do this.

I have no problem doing that. Kind of leaves your lover wondering what might come next. It is a huge turn on and totally hot to please your partner.
 tjliddell
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 3:50:33 PM
Guess I am a rarity then..

But then again the last time I did that.. I didn't hear from him for while.

So its in my little box of surprises that will only happen if I am with a man for a few months,
along with a few others.
 footballmom77
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 4:32:12 PM
I thought everyone did this?

Wannashakeyourtree,,,, I like your answer :-) Made me feel special, awwwww.

kayliecat
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 5:02:48 PM
Agree with Abelian...basically the same as changing positions. And same w/oral on me... it doesn't make me O but I like it as much as I like some positions...it's awesome in the middle of sex...

I first started blowing during sex when w/a guy who would use oral to keep hmself from cumming too soon...he'd ask me to stop and go down on him or he'd stop and go down on me. Both were enough of a change to keep him from cumming (he prob could have cum during the bj but I didn't go that long...if that was the goal I flipped to my back so he could "fvck my face" since I liked that better).

The first time, yeah, I was a little icked at the thought of tasting myself. But then I discovered something great - I have no taste! LOL I swear, I don't. Not to me anyway...

Then after that I was cool w/it.

W/my current guy we almost always start and finish the "session" of sex w/me blowing him... just kinda a pattern we've fallen on to. But the finish, again, is usually him fvcking my face w/me on my back, not me over him. That's just a little thing b/t us so he can pull out and cum on my lower face, mouth, tongue, etc...why we like it so, I don't know. And for a long time I would clean up then kiss him, to give 'em a little taste of himself. 'course then one day he mentioned he could do without that part. LOL

Anyway, I don't think sucking during/before/after is that rare for any women who like to give bjs.... I just never did it til a guy asked...now I won't give it up. LOL

K
 funguy46818
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/3/2009 5:13:34 PM
wow i love it when i find a girl like that
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 5:14:58 PM
You mean there are women that won't suck a dik after it's been in her????

People need to quit thinking so much and just start enjoying themselves!!
 blonde chickie
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/3/2009 5:26:41 PM
I love it !! So hot !!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 5:28:41 PM

dude...if she's still doing all that a year from now then put a damn ring on that finger.

be careful with putting a ring on the finger as the previous poster suggested as scientists have found what kills a womans sex drive: wedding cake

LOL! Reminds me... do you know why a groom smiles on his wedding day?? Because he knows he can get laid whenever he wants from then on. Do you know why a bride smiles on her wedding day?? Because she knows she gave her last blowjob the night before.

Seriously tho... I've done it.. don't think twice about doing it. To me it's no big deal.
 ~rain~
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 5:30:28 PM
O.P. What planet have your previous girlfriends been from??

eek! maybe I am from another planet and all the prudes are from earth!!
 shleby
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 6:29:13 PM
when i was in high school i want out with a girl i was her first and she was the same way as your new gf but the difference is that my gf would go brush before she would kiss me .The relationship lasted 3.5 years.You have what every other guy wants
 j!!dub
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/3/2009 7:18:19 PM
I can say that the sex is definitely far hotter, and far more relaxed and enjoyable when people aren't scripted into a sequence.

I've had the good fortune to have known a few rarities, too. I've had partners that were definitely into that...and I'm the type that will switch back and forth at will. I did learn long ago that going from anal to vaginal is very unhealthy for her so watch your wandering.

I'll add this...as she's settling herself back on for the second or third time...and she makes that incredible eye-contact and holds it for a long moment before just allowing herself to sink into the task at hand...yeah, that is why they make in-home defibrillators...you know you're on your way to heart-attack sex.

MelloDLyn
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 8:23:15 PM
What is so unusual about that? I thought most people did that? Does it really matter whos cum is in whos mouth if your really into that person? Its not like u think about that stuff u just act and respond.
 Forumhobbit
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/3/2009 8:39:00 PM
OP - I see nothing unusual about your situation in any way. In past relationships it was never an issue for me to go down on him mid-sex or even after or at various times during. So what? I mean, I taste it when I kissed him after he was down there so what's the difference? Besides, it's a great way to prolong the sex and switch things up a bit if the man is afraid he isn't going to last long. Until you brought it up, I thought it was fairly normal.... maybe not??
 whytwater
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:00:16 PM

When I do finish, often in her mouth and she swallows, she'll have her tongue in my mouth. I feel I really have no choice given what she volunteers to do, though it is a bit weird.

But, OP, if she swallows, then kisses you, it's, uhh, gone. Not goofin' on you, OP. But it is not uncommon for women to hold it in the mouth and kiss you without swallowing. Your SO may do that one day, sooooo, brace yourself!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sucking during and after sex?