Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can a person kiss with dentures?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 1
Can a person kiss with dentures?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I am seriously wondering this...if a person has dentures can they kiss? I mean REALLY kiss? I know all the jokes about women taking them out, but I just was curious if a real passionate kiss is possible, and if so can the other person tell? Just one of those life questions I have always pondered.....kinda like if the dollar bills in my wallet have ever been in a strippers ass crack...those kinda things...
 Revilors
Msg: 2
Can a person kiss with dentures?
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:05:42 PM
Well I really can't say as I don't have 'em...but thank you so much for the giggle.

I'm pretty sure if they can eat steak and corn on the cob...they could handle some deep kissing.

I would imagine that if they popped out in the middle of things...you might notice.

The real danger is after...I mean if you both are getting into it and both have dentures...kinda like going to the gymn with the thong on by mistake.

I hate it when that happens...they never forget.

Edited: You might want to use "universal precautions" with your dollar bills

Edited again: DONT delete...lets stay and play
 bluemoonms
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:12:50 PM
WOW
I never thought about the dollar bill and the stripper thing ,now i cant stop thinking about it .....
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:13:12 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am a bit confused WHY people want to delete...I am seriously wondering. I have a friend who at one time was not very kind to himself (used drugs and such) and although he has been clean for sometime he is having dental problems. Like they are falling out...he is a good lookin guy and very upset about this, he asked me what I thought so I thought I would ask out here and see if anyone knew.

But, the dollar bill thing...that's all me, I'm a tad warped.

An quit sniffin ur money ya pervs!

And this is just a friend, so I don't intend on letting him PRACTICE on me..just thought I could give him some encouragement
 Bluez
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:21:05 PM
While you can get dentures that "float" or simply use suction to stay in place... dental technology has progressed to the point of having anchors implanted into the jawbone which allow the denture plate to "snap" on and hold very tightly. If you didn't already know someone had these appliances, you'd never be able to tell.

So yes, with the right plate(s), they can do just about anything that non-dentured people can do.

Bluez
 Revilors
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:23:03 PM
Honestly...I thought you were just havin' a bit of fun. You were in danger of being added as a fav.

If he's worried about the dentures...and I don't think he should be...and has deep pockets...he could do the implant thing. Takes some time and lots of money...but I hear it's great.

And this is just a friend, so I don't intend on letting him PRACTICE on me

Are we talkin' kissing now...or are we back on the dollar bill thing

kaeoeh
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:25:19 PM
OMG, I just put rubber gloves on and put all my bills in a baggie and threw my purse in the washer. eeewww. Just won't be getting over that soon.
What is "universal precautions?" lol

My ex boyfriend had partial dentures and was a wonderful kisser! I really don't know how it would be a problem, unless his forgot to use adhesives. I was never even aware of them until he took them out to clean them!

An quit sniffin your money ya pervs!
OH LOL!!!
 Revilors
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:30:30 PM
It's a medical term...

Universal Precautions mean to assume that who/what you are dealing with has something you do NOT want to contract.

In the dollar bill scenario, it means assume ANY dollar bill may have found it’s way in and out of nastiness.

Every dollar is guilty until proven otherwise.
 JohnEDeep
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:33:06 PM

.....kinda like if the dollar bills in my wallet have ever been in a strippers ass crack...

Ohhh...my.

On a side note, over 75% of paper currency has traces of cocaine...

An quit sniffin ur money ya pervs!

On topic at last: Have your friend check into dentures with titanium pins implanted in the jaw...supposed to be bomb-proof.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/15/2009 10:21:18 PM
My husband had dentures yes he coukd kiss he could eat as well am in not talking pizza.
 ZenBeth
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/15/2009 11:03:05 PM
First it was cocaine residue on paper money, now strippers and where they place the money. My paper bills are getting washed and ironed.
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/16/2009 3:40:11 AM
Hope ya'll didn't lose sleep over the money thing..when then thought first crossed my demented mind I didn't sleep well and ALWAYS asked for coins in change!
 Herpesman
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 3:46:07 AM
My ex, due to problems with teeth when she was younger, ended up having a full set of dentures in her early twenties. There was never a problem with kissing, passionate or not. I did find out though she couldn't quite tell how hard she was biting. Other than that, I never noticed any difference from real teeth.

If the dentures are falling out, or not holding proper, they might need to be redone. The gums change over the years from what I understand.

Peace...K
 MsMicki
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 5:53:45 AM
ex had dentures.....was an excellent kisser.....

and the gummies were nice too!!
 SandyB1957
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 6:29:13 AM
I have always wondered Does the fabric softerner ball really open only in the rise cycle? Hmmmmmmmmm How can ya tell? lol
 guyot
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:02:49 AM
I had a gf in college who had lost her teeth due to chemotherapy. She wore dentures and could kiss fine with them, but we both preferred kissing after she removed them. She felt more connected to me, with better proprioceptive feedback, and also felt a little more confidence that nothing would move. I enjoyed the mobility of her lips and other aspects of kissing her without her dentures in. She was the best kisser ever!
 yna6
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/16/2009 9:28:19 AM
Heck ya! every hear of Polident? Jeeze......also, brings all new meaning to the words "tonsil hockey"!
 Bellekiss
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/16/2009 10:02:52 AM
revilors!That is a real good answer ... help: ....Made me laught,take care
 Glowandgrow
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/16/2009 10:12:46 AM
They can ... but depends on the flavour of polident - I thought it was kinda weird cause the guy tasted like bubble gum or something, too sweet, which made me remember the dentures, which then made me remember being a nurse and cleaning dentures for people, which then made me remember what I've found UNDER dentures, which then made me stop kissing him! All in the blink of an eye - universal precautions indeed!!
 Sepia777
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/16/2009 1:05:15 PM
as far as kissing with dentures.. I'll wait until I get into a nursing home some day.. at the mo", cant imagine finding out with old man drooley....LOL

On a side note, over 75% of paper currency has traces of cocaine...

traces of blow on the dead prez do not bother me.. what does is hearing about the high of percentage of traces of dried fecal matter
*gack*
 Fredchappy
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/16/2009 3:41:27 PM
Actually, I thought the question was quite valid and I found the answers useful . However, some of you people gave me a few good laughs on the dollar bills.

Now I understand why perhaps in the land of the Mounties, our Govt. withdrew the low denomination paper money and replaced them with $1 & $2 coins - easily sanitized.
 1134ftw
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/16/2009 4:23:16 PM
LOL wut? I think if they use sum denture glue, they can do anything. I remember those florence henderson commercials....I can spot dentures a mile away- usually on a 55+ yr old women. Your dolla bills have been everywhere you do not want to know. Goes to stripper ass crack to her snorting coke, to her buying more blow...and the cycle continues.
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:08:52 PM
I really was curious because of my friend and he is young (late 30's, almost 40) so I don't really think it is a "nursing home issue", and like the guy whose gf lost her teeth to chemotherapy (which I was unaware happened) it must be terribly scary for someone who is young. I am going to suggest he spring for the implants because I think the smell of that sticky stuff will be a dead giveaway..but thanks to all that responded, I look forward to offering my friend some solace.

As far as doing my part to end ass crack money...debit cards PEOPLE..debit cards!!
 Revilors
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:15:18 PM

As far as doing my part to end ass crack money...debit cards PEOPLE..debit cards!!

Well....I don't want that back after it's been S WIPED either!!!!!!!!!
 godezzofchaos
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:31:01 PM
ROFLMFAO......duly noted.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can a person kiss with dentures?