Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Finally found that perfect man that i was begining to wonder if even      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aprillk
Msg: 1
Finally found that perfect man that i was begining to wonder if even existed!!Page 1 of 1    
I want to thank you plenty of fish for this wonderful web site that you have!! I have been on plenty of different dating sites that cost and never could find anyone that even came close to what i was looking for in a relationship.....and of course i am thanking you for that opportunity to try yours out....i was only on here for around 2 weeks when i meet the one man i have dreamed my whole life of having....(he is the perfect one) which i was begining to wonder if a perfect one even existed. Within the first day of being with this man i new he was perfect for me in everyway possible without a doubt...we have now been together just a little over 2 weeks and we are already talking about our future as a family and i know without a doubt that everything is goin to be as great as i have always dreamed it to be when i meet that special one..... Again thank-you so much for this website!!! Good luck to all,
April and Jeff
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Finally found that perfect man that i was begining to wonder if even existed!!