Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Mobile POF [CLOSED Thread]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr. Nickell
Msg: 1
Mobile POF [CLOSED Thread]Page 1 of 1    
I enjoy recieving my normal email notifications from POF but I cant get into them from my mobile. Is there a way that a mobile format can be added for POF mobile users. I am not always near my comp and sometimes need to add things to my profile like new pictures or see who is viewing me and what my new matches are. I am having trouble finding someone to connect with and maybe adding this feature can help me do that. Thanks POF for everything your doing since this is a free site and the best and only free singles site on the net. I have met some wonderful new friends from this site and would like to find a woman to be with as well and I am going to continue to use this site and have recommended it to so many friends. Thanks for your consideration of a mobile format for POF so all users can associate easier. Have a good one.

Joe

Please feel free to contact mobile@pof.com via personal email with any comments or issues.

If you're looking for the Android Support thread, click HERE

If you're looking for the iPhone Support thread, click HERE

c/o Mobile Support Team

K8walla
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Mobile POF
Posted: 10/20/2012 3:32:48 AM
I've been trying to delete and change a picture from my profile but saying try again if problem persists contact pof can u help
 AmyColchester02
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Mobile POF
Posted: 11/12/2012 2:42:06 PM
How did you fix this?! It's doing the same to me :(

Please read the contents of Post #1 of this thread, that directs you to either below thread for the phone you're using:

If you're looking for the Android Support thread, click HERE

If you're looking for the iPhone Support thread, click HERE

Although the above threads may not have the answers you're looking for, your best bet is to email mobile@pof.com via personal email with any comments or issues.

This Thread Now Closed

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Mobile POF [CLOSED Thread]