Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POS not POF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lokie21
Msg: 1
view profile
History
POS not POFPage 1 of 1    
this dating site sux deep, the girls on here walk around with sum sort of sence of entitlement, with a stick up ther bum. most dissatisfied with the class of woman on here and the stupid loser msgs to go meet other losers at sum designated pof restaurant
 idoc_steve
Msg: 2
POS not POF
Posted: 3/29/2009 11:53:19 AM
You sound bitter.

Maybe the problem isn't with "everyone else".

I've met some great gals on this site. Some nasty surprises to, but it's a good mix.

Just like real life. I wonder how you do out there in "the wild"?
 RandomVeteranII
Msg: 3
POS not POF
Posted: 3/29/2009 3:42:01 PM
I can se where you come from. The key is, to snuff out the stickupbum girls is, well I cant post it or it will get deleted. But it works, and it shows the SUB girls that they aren't really special after all
 idoc_steve
Msg: 4
POS not POF
Posted: 3/29/2009 4:40:26 PM
^ No it doesn't. It just shows you're frustrated and bitter because they don't want you.
 RandomVeteranII
Msg: 5
POS not POF
Posted: 3/29/2009 6:26:09 PM
That may be the case...but, I can be bitter and frustrated at the same time as the girls may be up themselves and bumstuckers..

Now I don't know where you come from, or if you are on the POF payroll (haha) but
I have heavy evidence about what I protest here., I find you a formidable debator, idoc, perhaps we could continue this discussion via PM, or email?

I have studied this site for half a decade. Would love to talk further with you.
 MissOutcast
Msg: 6
POS not POF
Posted: 3/30/2009 8:10:43 AM
just like with guys who would give a fuk if some loser wannabe wanted me or not i wouldnt be bitter if they wanted me or not
 dasha62
Msg: 7
view profile
History
POS not POF
Posted: 7/1/2013 9:23:10 AM
Wow what happened? I have learned that sites like this will always attract some losers or wannabes. I think it is pretty difficult to guess what they are about until you really chat. I guess being 50 yrs old and all, I have nothing to prove so I am direct and I am who I am...it seems to bother some...oh well.
I can empathize with you...it isnt easy
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POS not POF