Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > I can't send messages [Closed Thread]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 givabrek
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I can't send messages [Closed Thread]Page 1 of 1    
For some reason I am unable to send messages. I write out the message and then send it, it says message sent but in my message sent page the message does not appear and no the message wasnt sent. I understand that cut and paste are not sent more than four times a day, but Im writing these messages and they still won't go through. Can anyone please help me in this situation, otherwise I'm done with this site, guys need to be able to send messages to be successful at all on these sites and thats a fact.
S.Smelser
 1ForU2Keep
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I can't send messages
Posted: 4/4/2009 7:03:18 AM
I have this same problem, I send messages and they don't show up in my sent box, plus when people send me messges I don't get them. What gives?
 *Cowboy*
Msg: 3
view profile
History
I can't send messages
Posted: 4/4/2009 10:45:20 AM
Did you check the FAQ's? They explain in a whole section a zhit load of reasons this happens. Content in a first contact message. Number you have sent a day and a host of other reasons. Check the FAQ's. No one is going to trouble shoot this but you.

Most that complain about this actually figure out whats wrong after really investigating this themselves. Try sending a fresh SHORT clean test email to someone.

You can try me actually as I have no email filters. Send me a short test one and then a copy of one thats being deleted. The filter is much tighter for FIRST contact messages btw it seems.

Best of Luck

Cowboy
 Ticketoride
Msg: 4
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > I can't send messages [Closed Thread]