Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > do women still like guys with shaved heads?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ilovese469
Msg: 1
do women still like guys with shaved heads?Page 1 of 1    
hey all i was wandering if the ladies like a man with a shaved head or with a head full of hair?...and the reason i am asking is because i recently shaved my head and i am getting noticed a lot more now where as when i have a full head of hair i am not even a blip on the radar screen...your thoughts?
 Bellydanza
Msg: 2
do women still like guys with shaved heads?
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:18:38 PM
People have preferences.....

while i think some guys with shaved heads are attractive Yul brynner...michael jordan...my preference is for a full head of hair
 Lori922
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:19:06 PM
It seems to be the latest fad. Some guys look great this way, others not so much. If it's working for you great. If you are finding good results from your newly bald head why are you asking this question?
 Forumhobbit
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:21:19 PM
depends on whether or not a person has a nice shaped head or not...

I've seen some "bald" men who stopped me in my tracks and I had to pick my jaw up off the ground... others i thought...poor b@stard....

IMO that whole bald with goatee thing is just ROCKIN!!!!!

Hey if it's getting you attention and girls are getting whiplash to get another look, then I think you have your answer.... don't you????
 dwf44
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:25:56 PM
It depends. Some men will look better with shaved heads. Other men will look worse. I have seen it happen both ways.
 ilovese469
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:26:18 PM
the reason why i was asking is because i want to take it down completely but my family thinks i am nuts....oh well i am going to do it anyway
 lostgirl71
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:31:13 PM
your 26 and your still worried if your family likes your hairstyle or not? Do what you like .. But here is a little hint - IF your face is tan and your head is not go to a tanning salon - that look of tanned face white as a baby's bottom scalp is so odd and that would make me stare but not in a holy hell he is hot way More in a WTF way.
 ZenBeth
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:34:47 PM

yourule2009:hey all i was wandering if the ladies like a man with a shaved head or with a head full of hair?...and the reason i am asking is because i recently shaved my head and i am getting noticed a lot more now where as when i have a full head of hair i am not even a blip on the radar screen...your thoughts?

If its attached to a man who has a nice personality, great sense of humor and is an all around nice guy it can be so dang sexy. And if he lets me rub it or kiss it I am so dang giddy. Am sure someone will say its connected to the appreciation of the other head.

~Beth~ fanning herself
 dharmadude
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:41:56 PM
What, are you serious? You had a full head of hair and you shaved it just for kicks?

Well my hats off to ya (when in the sun, keep yours on or use sunscreen) in the cajones catagory. I suppose that if you polish up your dome real good, that might attract more attention. Some of the most fun women I know get distracted by shiny things, so maybe you're smarter than I thought.
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:44:06 PM
I don't know, depends on the guy. Some guys need hair to distract from the face. As long as you don't have a funny shaped head or funky bumps all up on it, you should be fine.
 ilovese469
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/4/2009 1:52:42 PM
actually it is ironic that you said that because i had a lot of my co-workers tell me that my head was the perfect shape for a shaved head and i should keep it like that...hey who am i to argue with
 Mxchic
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/4/2009 3:37:02 PM
I love the shaved head look! Simply love it! I'd have to say I prefer men to have very short to no hair. I think many guys believe having hair, any hair, on their head makes them attractive....................................it is not so! However a man wears his hair, just take care that it looks "cared for".
 bklynrebel
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/4/2009 3:39:09 PM
So put up a photo and let us check you out.
 Abbicci
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2009 3:42:14 PM
I had an ex who was losing his hair and when we lived together I shaved his head every day.
He looked hot.
 ilovese469
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/4/2009 3:52:44 PM
i would love to post a pic as soon i can figure out how to post one
 cb994266
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/4/2009 3:56:37 PM
^^^
It couldn't be easier. Click on the MAIL/PROFILE tab, then go to Images and upload. Nothing to it.
 diamondgirl2727
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/4/2009 3:57:20 PM
I'm not overly fond of shaved heads, not a deal breaker but I like to see some hair, even if its thinning(except for those combovers! eeek!) Just wondering....would men find us women attractive with a shaved head? I know some men would be into that but just like men want a nice head of hair on their woman, I don't think its to much to ask for the man to spend 5 minutes on their hair instead of shaving it off so they dont have to be bothered.
 bklynrebel
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/4/2009 4:04:30 PM
I was saving myself for Bruce Willis but he broke my heart and married a much younger woman. His loss.
 MandaKay
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/4/2009 4:05:05 PM

Yes. I do. I also like them with hair. Doesn't matter to me.
 huka5510
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/4/2009 5:34:42 PM
I like both! A shaved head is GREAT!!! I love when its newly shaved and smoothe, and after a day or so it feels like sandpaper (like that too)! A few more days and it gets fuzzy, so much fun to rub! LOL Then again a nice head of hair works too, as long as its clean and kept nice...running my fingers through and stroking some soft hair is good too! Both are very dependent on the face of the guy and the shape of his dome!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > do women still like guys with shaved heads?