Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiliconJaguar
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hi,

I hope I'm allowed to ask this?

Anyhow here goes.

Does anyone have any idea what the actual percentage is of women that can give really good head and that enjoy doing so?

Also are there any nationalities that are more likely to be in this catagory?

For example I have recently found that most Phillipino women are dead against this mainly due to religious beliefs influencing what they feel is morally right or wrong.

Also how many can deep throat and or swallow?

And lastly something I have never come across ever.
Is it possibly for a woman to deep throat while you are ejaculating and stay down until you finish?

Perhaps I have just been unlucky in life but so fair I have found it very rare to even find a woman that will offer oral pleasure at all let alone any of the real mind blowing stuff.

I guess this is mainly a question for the women so as to get accurate answers and to understand from a female point of view what's going on?

tnx
.-.-.
 deerdog1
Msg: 2
Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)
Posted: 4/6/2009 10:38:55 AM
why do you think that the ability or want to do oral sex has any thing to do with nationality ...oral sex should be like a gift .... neither ask for or expected...incidentally the only woman I have ever been with from the Philippines has loved oral sex
 SiliconJaguar
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 10:46:57 AM
I'm sorry I didn't realise asking about nationality would be a problem.

You can just ignore that bit and answer the rest if you wish.

But my reason for asking is fairly obvious. It would help me to know so I can try and meet a partner that is more likely to be more compatible with my personal preferences.

.-.-.
 yna6
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/6/2009 10:55:18 AM
I've only ever run into one woman who could "deep throat" while you ejaculated.
It has to do with the gag reflex. It can be controlled to an extent, but most women don't want to even try learning that.
Some swallow...some don't. It is also a "health" choice. Some woemn feel more comfortable without swallowing or even having you ejaculate into their mouths. About half and half for that one.

Have fun trying to get mor einfo..I suggest more field work though!
 ~rain~
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:05:04 AM
The number one rule to giving mind blowing head...

is you have to REALLY enjoy doing it!!!!

if you dont like doing it.then you will never ever ever not even once...be good at it
 hamango
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:16:04 AM
It's like when you go fishing, do you think anyone who lives on the lake is going to tell you where the best spots are?

The best blow job women are at the south pole. Trust me...they really are. Send me a post card with penguins on it. Can I use your truck while you're gone?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:23:06 AM

Does anyone have any idea what the actual percentage is of women that can give really good head and that enjoy doing so?
Whether or not someone is good at oral (I won't be gender specific like you were) is really subjective. I'd like to think I'm good at it... bottom line is you probably won't get an accurate number here based on the fact that it is so subjective.

Also are there any nationalities that are more likely to be in this catagory

For example I have recently found that most Phillipino women are dead against this mainly due to religious beliefs influencing what they feel is morally right or wrong. ?
I don't see anything wrong with this, but meh..

Also how many can deep throat and or swallow?
I don't/won't/can't deep throat.

And lastly something I have never come across ever.
Is it possibly for a woman to deep throat while you are ejaculating and stay down until you finish?
Yes, it's possible.

Perhaps I have just been unlucky in life but so fair I have found it very rare to even find a woman that will offer oral pleasure at all let alone any of the real mind blowing stuff.
If you have in your head what you believe to be mind blowing and no woman gives that to you, does that mean she doesn't give good head? I've heard it here a thousand times before.. and it's something I know first hand... the biggest factor to good oral is enthusiasm. If you behave like you WANT to do it and ENJOY doing it, that's the biggest part of giving good oral.
 Forumhobbit
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:26:30 AM
Rain is right on this one.

It all depends on the girl and whether or not she enjoys it. You aren't going to find a specific answer on this one.... every woman is different in their views of oral. Some can't get enough of it, others want nothing to do with it. The is no age or gender or ethnicity bias.

There are a lot of really helpful and informative threads in sex and dating about oral, blow jobs, felatio, cunnilingus, etc.

You might benefit from a thread search and read the thousands of answers to your very same problem.

Good luck
 Closer2U
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:27:25 AM
Seem to be on a roll today....so what the hell.........I'll Bite.

<div class="quote">Does anyone have any idea what the actual percentage is of women that can give really good head and that enjoy doing so?

Are you taking a poll here? Because that question really can't be answered in any way unless someone did a study at a target group of women........If you want opinions....I enjoy giving head, but as one man said here once,all men say it's "Good" even if it's not, so how would we know if we are truly GOOD at it. I never had a complaint...but that doesn't allegedly mean anything either.lol

<div class="quote">Also how many can deep throat and or swallow?
As long as I am in control of how deep it goes...and when I need to breath...and only if I know the person really well and like alot....... will I swallow.

<div class="quote">Is it possible for a woman to deep throat while you are ejaculating and stay down until you finish?
First of all.........our throats actually have a USE beyond your portals for cum........we need them to BREATH~! Sorry but when you do that.....you are C*ck Blocking!!lol
So.........that being said....it depends on if you are cutting off her air...or hitting her gag reflex, or if she likes you alot.lol

<div class="quote">I guess this is mainly a question for the women so as to get accurate answers and to understand from a female point of view what's going on?

What's going on? Some women love to give head...some like it and some hate it.....anymore questions?

Any head is good head buddy......quit ur B I T C H I N' in'! lol
 catkin2007
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:30:09 AM
Wow OP, sounds like you have missed out on some good head. Like Rain said, find a woman who really, really enjoys giving head and the experience will be mind blowing.
 xdeviantxprincessx
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:38:10 AM
SOOOOO i guess im one of those women who really seriously enjoy it and am rather great at it cuz all i hear is "awesome (repeated 3 times from a 6'5" black guy), "beautiful", "out of this world", "succulent", "exquisit", ~*~SERIOUSLY IM not JOKING ON THESE~*~ "superb", "on a scale of 1-10, i give you a 472", "your head game is something serious", "be my chick", "marry me", "i need to stretch, im weak", "OHHHH DAMN! SHIT GIRL"........ among others. oh and i will deep throat at my own damn pace, dont push my head down further or make me go faster or try to "**** my face" cus i will stop and walk out. plus, during deep throat you cant feel any of the good tongue-swiriling like you get to feel on your glans ;)
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:38:49 AM

Seem to be on a roll today....so what the hell.........I'll Bite

Ouch, I know one who isn't good at it...

If I say I'm great at it, do I have to prove it to you? I think this is what OP not-so-secretly wants.
 grizzelda
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 11:52:02 AM

I guess this is mainly a question for the women so as to get accurate answers and to understand from a female point of view what's going on?

OP, I think you will find with MANY women is that there has to be some kind of connection with their partner that will lead to getting a great blow job. I dont think too many women are all that interested in giving casual aquaintances oral sex. I think you need to find a woman who really cares about you and you will most likely get the mind blowing sex you are looking for.....
 m_church
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:06:36 PM

OP, I think you will find with MANY women is that there has to be some kind of connection with their partner that will lead to getting a great blow job. I dont think too many women are all that interested in giving casual aquaintances oral sex. I think you need to find a woman who really cares about you and you will most likely get the mind blowing sex you are looking for.....

It's like everything else sexual......
If you want to have a great experience sexually you have to be with someone who CARES that you have a great experience....
A casual chick really doesn't have that....
It's like the difference between a hotdog and a steak... you may find both of them get rid of the craving... but you will ENJOY a steak... a lot more....
 mrathlete_5
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:21:21 PM
lol this a funny subject. I use to think that if a woman swallowed it would feel better, this is not true, the best blow job I got is when she spit on me..... lol! Dude she was a read head and got the whole thing in her mouth she was good
 ForumFilly
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:27:53 PM
Not all men like it the same way. What drives one man wild will do nothing for another. Each man is different and has different likes and dislikes. There are basic motions and movements of the tongue, lips and hands, but you should feel comfortable enough with your partner, and he with you, that he can tell you what he enjoys the most.

Some men aren't really enthused with deep throat, they prefer you just to encompass the head and glans with your mouth so you can really use your tongue and stroke their shaft with your hands. Others want to shove it down your throat as hard and as deep as possible. These are the men who make giving head unpleasant. How would you like someone grabbing your hair and shoving your mouth down on a banana, cucumber, knockwurst, etc so hard that you gag and can't breathe? Believe me, it is not sensual, exciting or pleasant for the woman. If anything, it makes us want to stop right then and there. It's violent and cruel. Most women will do their best to take a man as deeply into her throat as possible as long as he doesn't get rough and force it. I wish every man who has done that to a woman would find a similar sized object and do it to himself and see how much enjoyment he finds in the act.

We love exciting our men and getting them hot. Most of us are willing to learn how you specifically like fellatio and will do our best to oblige. Let us decide how far we can go and whether or not we need a breath of air and whether or not we feel like swallowing at that point in time. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. Don't force us and you will be rewarded with a much happier partner who is much more willing to participate.
 forums_only_thx
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:57:58 PM
As several other people have said before me, someone's technique may or may not work for you, and that doesn't mean it won't work for someone else, so that's subjective. As far as the percentage of women who enjoy giving head... I think you can't exactly put a number on it, but I'd hazard a guess that the percentage of women who enjoy giving head is higher for women in trusting, caring, fulfilling relationships where the guy enjoys giving back just as much pleasure. There's probably a lower percentage of women who enjoy giving head from the group of women who are not in solid relationships, or who are with selfish a$$holes who won't return the pleasure.

I don't think nationality has as much to do with it as does education, open mindedness, and possibly religion (I may get flamed for this one, but I know there are some groups where it is still considered wrong for sex to be about pleasure, and that it is purely about producing babies). Unless of course you want to stereotype nationalities by their education, religion, etc.

Yes it is possible for a woman to deep throat while you are ejaculating, and stay down till the guy is finished, I do this about 95% of the time with my guy, however like anything there are things which could influence a woman's ability to do this. The biggest factor (after the sensitivity of a girls gag reflex) tends to be the length of the orgasm/muscle contractions, if my guy has a particularly long orgasm I may not be able to stay down the entire time as it requires me to not only be holding my breath, but also to swallow rapidly while concentrating on not setting off my gag reflex. It's a learned art, and not all women are interested or see the benefit in doing so.

However, I'd like to comment on your post where you say that "I have found it very rare to even find a woman that will offer oral pleasure at all let alone any of the real mind blowing stuff." This makes you sound like a selfish a$$ who is only concerned about using women for his own pleasure. Deep throating and swallowing are not "the real mind blowing stuff," they're the sprinkles, on top of the oral sex icing, on top of the cake that is sex. I think that if you're lucky enough to find a woman who will give you oral sex you should be greatful for that rather than demanding or wishing something which is uncomfortable to borderline painful for her. But if I were to meet someone who only considered deepthroating to be the good part, and not the oral sex itself I probably wouldn't want to give him head either. Do you ever go down on a woman first OP, or is it all about you getting yours?
 rickxyz
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:17:01 PM
Did anyone notice Rain swallowed the orange peel before we got to page 2? Amazing...
 RODNEYGOLDEN
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:21:27 PM
I've only had two. I generally don't even ask anymore. I have almost 10 inches and not many women can do anything with it. Having a lager penis is not always everything .
 1984,loveis
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:25:43 PM
ok ...your post needs a correction...
I am a woman, I enjoy... giving pleasure...
Yes I was raised with the penguins... lol
 ~rain~
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:41:53 PM

If you want to have a great experience sexually you have to be with someone who CARES that you have a great experience....
A casual chick really doesn't have that

oh please!!

Great head comes from a woman that loves you??? NOT!!!!!
How many married men have affairs because their wives wont give them head!!

When a woman enjoys giving head, she does it because she loves to do it! it doesnt have to mean because she loves him!
AND
A woman wants to do a good job giving head because there is nothing worse then him blabbing to his buddies that a woman gave him terrible head! She would rather him be bragging to his buddies about how awsome it was!
 ~rain~
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:51:38 PM

I have almost 10 inches and not many women can do anything with it. Having a lager penis is not always everything .

you poor guy!!

You are right about big not always being best, I personally would rather turn that baby into an all day sucker then to have intercoarse with it!
Posted: 4/6/2009 2:15:35 PM

If I say I'm great at it, do I have to prove it to you? I think this is what OP not-so-secretly wants.

This is the sense I get as well.

Only my partner knows about my skills.
 Justchad
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/6/2009 2:20:49 PM
I have read through most of this thread and just sat here blinking. I think my eye's have lost their virginity.
 m_church
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 2:25:12 PM

oh please!!
Great head comes from a woman that loves you??? NOT!!!!!
How many married men have affairs because their wives wont give them head!!
When a woman enjoys giving head, she does it because she loves to do it! it doesnt have to mean because she loves him!

I didn't say that she loves him, I said she CARES that he has a great experience...
One doesn't have to be in love to CARE....

A woman wants to do a good job giving head because there is nothing worse then him blabbing to his buddies that a woman gave him terrible head! She would rather him be bragging to his buddies about how awsome it was!

Hahahha
If you're worried about making sure you give quality blow-jobs because of what his buddies will think, then you might as well, blow his frinds too.... Guys who don't care about you, will tell their buddies whether you're good or bad....
Guys who care about you will not say anything to their buddies... good or bad because they will respect you....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Amzaing Blow Jobs ¿? (Felacio)