Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How do I delete my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lady8506
Msg: 1
How do I delete my profile?Page 1 of 1    
This is making me angry. Where the hell is the "Would you like to delete your profile?" option. Someone help, please.
 al in notts
Msg: 2
How do I delete my profile?
Posted: 4/11/2009 5:18:58 AM
if you really want to go and delete everything then....

go to main profile, click help (top row) then move your mouse to the pof logo on the right, move cursor down 3 lines....there you will find delete account, click on that, then fill in details......you dont need to leave a testimonial, you dont need to explain your reasons.

alternatively you can hide your account or just delete information in your profile but keep the account and just leave it dormant untill you ready to return.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How do I delete my profile?