Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BadBoy28
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do some women like being sex slaves?Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
How many women have thought about or fantasized about being a sex slave?

How many women would like to be a sex slave?

How many women have been a sex slave?

Please give us your insights and thoughts on this matter.
 Say Hi to David
Msg: 2
Do some women like being sex slaves?
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:06:41 PM
Yes women like to be sex slave, bubba. They are born sex objects despite railing against the general concept. My GF is definitely a slave for sex - with me, with her girlfriend, with our friends, with guys she picks up at bars....you get the picture.
 Pandy
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:08:51 PM

They are born sex objects despite railing against the general concept.

anyone who actually believes this is moronic as well as misogynistic.
 Say Hi to David
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:15:19 PM
PANDY - So I'm a moron for stating the obvious, eh? Nothing is less inaccurate than my statement. Men find women to be the objects of their desire. And it isn't desire to hold hands or buy you dinner - those are just the routes to your panties. As for that being a misogynistic comment, you should think again. I revere women for the sexuality and their use in that capacity. I neither mistreat nor mislead women unlike the vast majority of bait and switcher females and the beta-males that chase them which dominate society in general and the online dating community in particular. I'm not offended by your comment at all. You just don't like the statement so you had to resort to insulting me instead of providing some kind of reasonable argument to support your position. Your bad, not mine. Besides, as my GF just said while I wrote this, you're probably just mad about what you read in my profile.
 fishbill
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:30:21 PM
I think the "truth" to this would go back a few million years. so therefore, animals dont have a concept of "slavery". Domination yes, violence and rape yes, why chimpanzees even masturbate when they are stressed out and have a new magazine. But no, there is no "normal physiological state" associated with sex slavery. At best, a passing fantast for a few normal women, and perhaps unfortunately, there are some sex slaves who probably dont like it one bit. And any american woman who is a "sex slave" needs to ask her boss for more responsibility, and must warn all future mates.....
 Pandy
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:30:24 PM
I don't need much to refute your statement, Spongey....I'm a woman, I choose NOT to be a sex slave. Your argument is therefore blown out of the water. "nuff said.

As for that being a misogynistic comment, you should think again. I revere women for the sexuality and their use in that capacity

that you "revere" them only in this capacity MAKES you misogynistic....IMHO

You just don't like the statement so you had to resort to insulting me instead of providing some kind of reasonable argument to support your position

I haven't insulted you at all , sponge, if I had you'd have known about it
I'd find it a parody to argue a point that has no rational merit to begin with.

Besides, as my GF just said while I wrote this, you're probably just mad about what you read in my profile.

A teeny bit arrogant of you to assume that I've even looked at your profile, I'd think ::shrugs::
 kitkat45
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:37:16 PM
I think it was the comment?
Women are born sex objects? As far as I am concerned, same could be said for the males?
Therefore, arguement is a stale mate?
JMHO
 Say Hi to David
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:39:03 PM
1. We all three know you looked at it.
2. Use of the words 'moron' and 'misogynistic' constitute insults.
3. Just because you disagree does not make you right.
4. Use of the phrase 'sex slave' was generated in the OP and I merely co-opted it for the purpose of getting under your thin skin.

Let's be real here, you are probably offended because you are educated and therefore a little too liberalized for the truth of gender differences and roles. It sucks if you wake up and realize that the rules were written long before Ayn Rand and others started modern neo-femi-nazi-ism. And those rules are ingrained in our DNA and no matter how much we sit around and try to pretend the playing field should be level, it isn't in the cards. I'm not sorry I was born a man and I'm not sorry you were born a woman. I am, however, sorry that you just don't like the status quo and the situation you've been handed by luck of the draw.

Good luck commoditizing your sexuality,
:) DJ
 GenJackRipper
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:54:22 PM

DJ, you sure know how to put your hoof in your mouth.

Pandy, I think it's cuz this guy's short.

Some women DO like being sex slaves... I've known women that loved it rough... liked to be mastered and have their head pulled down on your stiff cock when they suck and so forth and so on... but... they're not REALLY slaves.... they're just playing roles. It's fun for them. When you act like an idiot, it's no fun anymore and they don't play.

Lucky_Me
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:55:49 PM
I met a girl once who actually wanted to lay naked face down on her couch with her apartment door left wide open to line of (20+) guys ready and willing to service her one after the other non-stop. Not seeing their faces was one of her biggest turn ons for the fantasy that SHE WANTED TO HAPPEN!

She was hot too, but I had to say see ya later!
 tiffi78
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:57:29 PM
i guess that all depends as what you mean by a "sex slave".

do i like to be dominated and told what to do sexually ::::... yes

do i like to only please my man and get nothing in return???::::..... HELL NO!!! lol
 Pandy
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:57:45 PM

1. We all three know you looked at it.

you SERIOUSLY overestimate your appeal. ;)
arrogance is soooo not attractive

2. Use of the words 'moron' and 'misogynistic' constitute insults.

Not when I'm talking about people's opinions in a general way...that was not a personal insult.....merely an opinion.

3. Just because you disagree does not make you right.

does the phrase "pot calling the kettle black" mean anything to you?

4. Use of the phrase 'sex slave' was generated in the OP and I merely co-opted it for the purpose of getting under your thin skin.

LMAO....that's the best you've got?

Let's be real here,

that would certainly be breaking new ground for you, wouldn't it?

you are probably offended because you are educated and therefore a little too liberalized for the truth of gender differences and roles.

I'm not really offended by anything that you say, Spongey....I tend to consider the source,

It sucks if you wake up and realize that the rules were written long before Ayn Rand and others started modern neo-femi-nazi-ism. And those rules are ingrained in our DNA and no matter how much we sit around and try to pretend the playing field should be level, it isn't in the cards.

Geez...and here I thought I was as valuable a human being as you.....fork....now I have to re-evaluate my entire beleif system.....thanks SOOOO much for setting me straight

I'm not sorry I was born a man and I'm not sorry you were born a woman. I am, however, sorry that you just don't like the status quo and the situation you've been handed by luck of the draw.

I find that people who settle for the status quo are generally cowards.....or lemmings. I have been HANDED nothing...I decide the direction and the quality of my life and my existance....no one else.....not any pre-prescribed feminist agenda, and certainly not chauvanist rants. I was raised without antiquated gender barriers....what a pity you missed out on that yourself

Good luck commoditizing your sexuality,

Awwwww, baseless assumptions....how cute as you appear to think that a woman's full value lies between her legs, I'd say that YOU are the one commoditizing sexuality. BOOOOOOOOO.
 skita4mvp
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 10:15:34 PM
What djspongeworthy's saying isn't exactly unheard of... anybody that believes in Nietsches work ultimately believes that most women want to be dominated, and there definitely is some truth in it.

Why do you think women go for the tall/muscular guy over the small/fat guy? Because dating someone that's smaller then you doesn't exactly give an overall picture of dominance to the female sex in general. This is also true in that many women still refuse to ask a man out; again, many like to pursued. It's hard to be dominated when you're doing the pursuing.

There's some women that go against that but most only do so after hearing such Nietsche like statements and believing foolhardingly that men and women are exactly the same.
 fishbill
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/29/2005 10:18:44 PM
dominated is different than sex slave. Just ask nietsche
 fishbill
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/29/2005 10:20:18 PM
a girl getting banged by 20 men on the couch isn't a sex slave. thats her desire! I'd like a slurpee of 20 women, but not to be held there 24/7/365. My math may be extreme, as is my girth.
 T,D and H
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/29/2005 10:20:50 PM
Sex slaves? you mean like living in a steel box for weeks without food or water, being smuggled overseas and then sold into forced prostitution. You mean being raped, beaten, sodomized and tortured? Having your family and friends kidnapped, murdered and forced to work for your captors? That kind of sex slave?
 skita4mvp
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 11:06:25 PM
i assumed sex slave was an hyperbole... just someone that was willing to have sex whenever their partner wanted to.
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/29/2005 11:11:31 PM
Yes some do, and some don't.

It also depends on weither the woman in question is a 'suck slave' (not too appealing)
or a 'lick slave' (meaning the master 'forces' her to cum). The first draws out only the most submissive of women, the second however I would dare say appeals to 99.9% of women at one point or another in their lives....
 badbadgirl
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/29/2005 11:37:18 PM
you got it all right...even when we are on our knees or receiving doggystyle we still have the control and power
 motherclucker
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/30/2005 12:05:29 AM
Yep, some of em love to be hog tied
 mikelgreco
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/30/2005 5:53:28 AM
SPONGE

You sure know just what to say to P-I-S-S off just about everyone here in the forum.
I wonder if that's your views on life or you just want to be confronted in the threads?
Which is it. I have to say that you do keep your head and in my opinion you are NOT
flaming anyone but it's NOT wise to go up against PANDY. You will loose, and not because
she is the house moderator here but when it comes to issues like this one, you have
nothing. Sorry dude.

NOTE: It's spelled, Friedrich Nietzsche(German philosopher)...do a spell check!!! LOL

OK, my view on this: There is ROLE PLAY and there is REAL LIFE. If you are talking
just role play then I agree...women LOVE to play submissive sex slave roles. I had
my share. BUT like I said in my profile...I think women are smarted then men and
should be treated with respect! Calling YOUR woman your sex slave is OK. Calling ALL
women sex slaves is so wrong!!!

done.

-moderator-
 Webbum
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/30/2005 5:57:36 AM
Sex slave.......shiver
I like an equal in the sack unless we decide to role play as mikelgreco said.
 singlemum18fuk
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/30/2005 6:10:37 AM
ive thought about it, have spent the night as one, love being on, its a dream, wonderful
 mikelgreco
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/30/2005 6:15:49 AM
Thank you web-bum...

-Michael
 hot4teacher
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/30/2005 6:36:19 AM
SO NOT SPONGE WORTHY....Elaine would never have wasted a sponge on him..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do some women like being sex slaves?