Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have You Ever Imagined being the Opposite Gender during Sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheOnlyMan
Msg: 1
Have You Ever Imagined being the Opposite Gender during Sex?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Curious to see whether individuals here ever wished they could be the opposite sex during sex and see what it feels like.

Like, if you are a guy and you could be a girl for one day and have sex, would you do it and if you were a girl, be a guy and have sex.

No comments about homosexuality or insecurities, lets get to the meat of things, pun intended.
 FunkyMonkee
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Have You Ever Imagined being the Opposite Gender during Sex?
Posted: 5/8/2009 1:24:55 PM
I can't say I have.
 Pug Girl
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/8/2009 1:25:45 PM
I don't have penis envy, but I have wondered what it would be like to have a sex as a man. It would be cool to have a 'freaky friday' moment. Plus, it totally couldn't hurt to learn one another's perspectives. I think we all would be better lovers for it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 1:36:33 PM
I have wished a few times that my fake c*ck was real... so that I might get the full sensations when I've used it on him...
 StarreGazer
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/8/2009 1:46:14 PM
Wow, I TRULY have NEVER even considered the possibility.

But, curiosity could cause me to consider the transition for ONE day, as long as the REVERSAL were GUARANTEED.

The CURIOSITY would be the bait. The REVERSAL most likely cinch the deal. Umm, GUARANTEED REVERSAL.

Edit: As soon as I posted this, I noticed a FLAG accusing the OP of PITY, DUPLICATION, or, what? I don't know. I see NO pity in his posting. FURTHER, I have NO recollection of such a subject EVER being posted. To ME, it seems original, and caused ME to look DEEP for a response to this question.

I didn't like the question at all, because it caused me to search uncomfortable areas, but I chose to answer it anyway. Just because a question exceeds one's comfort zone is NO reason AT ALL to call for the deletion of a thread.
 blowmydoorsoff
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/8/2009 2:10:36 PM
Dood, I drink too much, but evidentally, U drink wayyyyyy too much. Im just glad that Im not a she, cuz god help them and the crap they go thru. And if/when I have any kids, I hope its a he. Cuz if its a daughter, I know, I'll end up killing someone.
 OldSchoolKevin
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/8/2009 2:18:22 PM
Yes In order to please, my strategy at times can be to imagine her pu$$y and what it feels like. Maybe just thinking that makes my c0ck all the harder, bigger and longer, but it seems that she can sense it and everybody gets to go to a higher level.

Just like sports, sometimes you have to get in the other person's head (even as teammates), but in this case, you have to get "mentally" into her pu$$y.

Good Post! osk
 MsMicki
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 3:09:08 PM
Yes...I have wondered what it feels like for a man
To get a BJ......or how their orgasms compare to a womans....

and yes...if I could be a man for a day.....I'd do it!
I'd probably go to jail for touching myself in public cuz I wouldn't be able to keep my hands of my dik tho........
 DAVE632
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 5:10:49 PM
Personally I've always been fascinated and curious as to what a woman is feeling AND thinking while having sex. I think any guy who hasn't thought something like that or along those lines - ever - is probably an insensitive lover concentrating only on what feels good to him and what produces the most obvious response from her. If the question was posed, "Has anybody ever imagined what it would be like to be Bill Gates with all that money?" Some fool would accuse them of being "gay."

It has NOTHING to do with being gay to consider this question. I find that a ludicrous and falsely homophobic reaction to a perfectly normal question. If you're having sex with a guy - different. The question was: you are a MAN and having sex with a WOMAN and being curious about HER feelings and reactions. The answers can be not only informative as to what she REALLY likes but an enormous turn on too if discussed with her under the sheets.
 butterflie_1207
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/8/2009 5:18:31 PM
I have often wondered what sex is like for a man. I'm definitely fascinated by our differences , and if I had the opportunity, I would definitely be a man for a day. I'd love to get a blow job, and I'd also want to know what it feels like inside a p*ssy...
Great question, and also great responses so far
 sasyecat
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/8/2009 5:22:54 PM
I try to look at things from another persons perspective, but I have never about this. Never crossed my mind.
 MrSerpent
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/8/2009 5:35:30 PM
This post just goes to show woman want to f*ck themselves.
 luv_n_theory
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/8/2009 5:47:49 PM
Just the part when the guy ejaculates. That would be awesome.

Rubs the bottle....genie come out...me needs three wishes.

1: to fall in love
2: to ejaculate
3: keeping open for an as yet to think of future wish
 jojoaus
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 5:48:33 PM
Yes! I'm surprised that there are folks who haven't, though that is not intended as a criticism. Last time my SO and I were together, there happened to be a mirror door on the wardrobe. I caught the odd glimpse of him as he..errrrrrr.. went about his business and I briefly wondered exactly that! What was he thinking/feeling etc. As another poster said, I'd prob end up in jail for public indecency if I had one to play with for a day though !!
 Leeanne
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 6:44:28 PM
No way - I love, love, love being a woman - especially when it comes to having sex!!! I love everything that I can give and receive as a woman during sex!! It's all amazing!
 Rhiannon63
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 7:42:00 PM
Yes, yes, and yes! I have often wondered what it would be like to have a penis, get an erection and to be the one to penetrate

P.S. I think some of you didn't read the OP's question correctly. He didn't ask about whether or not you wanted to become the opposite sex forever, just for one day to experience what it's like to be the opposite sex.
 MsMicki
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 7:46:57 PM
and to be able to write my name in the snow!!
 skelley08
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:12:41 PM
I have thought about this many times, I'd definately do it for a day if I could, just to see what it's like from the other side. Like someone posed earlier, at the very least it could make me a better lover, and I'm sure it would be an amazing experience to boot. I have to admit though I'm probalby also in the group that would be thrown in jail for playing with my various new bits in public
 Azalea7
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:27:47 PM

Yes, and I've role-played it during sex a bunch of times, though it's actually pretty complicated. There's just sooo much stuff tied up with gender.
 BubbaFitz
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/9/2009 2:35:27 AM
No No No No No-PEOPLE
Be proud of who you are..-
OMG....Who dreams this stuff up?????--
I'm not going to make love to a woman thinking of-
what is it like to be on the reciever end of the Deal.-
OMG...-Go on wit cha....
I have nothing against freedom of speach, but HOLY CRAP..-
What about oral???? YUCK ... i have to draw the line ...-
Do carry on..... -
-
Bubba is STRAIT..... Damb Strait....
 rockNracingUofA
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2009 4:30:58 AM
Let's break it down reality check style. 100% of people posting on this thread have had at least some form of curiosity of this manner, 90% of men would never admit it/are a bit homophobic (insecurity?), 0% of people on this thread are anything but heterosexual (how could this question possibly apply to anyone else?). However, because of the difference in moral standards and expectations between the 2 sexes, being a MAN going through such a thing without utilizing a blindfold would require many many years of therapy to cope with the PTSD that would be inflicted by submitting to yourself. Feeling what a woman feels is one thing (there are other ways of going about it), but no guy wants to imagine doing himself. At least thats my take on it, but what do I know?
 Hush!
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/9/2009 5:26:49 AM

but no guy wants to imagine doing himself

If thats your problem why dont you imagine doing someone else?? or dont even think about the person but just the body part.
I have really wondered how it feels for men and I wish I could switch for a day...haha...Im too curious. I always wanna know how it feels being inside her and we can try to imagine but we are never able to really feel it.
 rockNracingUofA
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2009 5:44:59 AM
My point exactly. It would be much easier to imagine the other person was also female. But I'm not supposed to go there. I certainly don't see any straight guy wanting to imagine interacting with that part of another males anatomy. As I said imagining how it feels is a totally different subject. He specifically said *during sex*. Some of the other posters started carrying on about switching bodies and then some of the guys went all crazy over it. That's what I was trying to shed some light on.
 DILLIGAFA
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2009 5:58:40 AM
I cannot say that I ever imagined being the opposite gender, but considering my sheer admiration for the female body, I would probably spend half of the day squatting over a mirror just staring in amazement, and the rest of the evening down at the dock waiting for the sailors to arrive home.
 daydreamer57
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/9/2009 6:18:19 AM
You obviously have no life and nothing else to do....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have You Ever Imagined being the Opposite Gender during Sex?