Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Real Lesbian Love Story 4rm POF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 techlady09
Msg: 1
Real Lesbian Love Story 4rm POFPage 1 of 1    
I made this account back in Feb '09 to find a girl I wanted to hook up with in a state I was traveling to(or a few girls, *wink). I'm from California, & was going to Oklahoma after college, because it was my grandma's wish to see her brother at least one more time(because she's sick). So I talk to a few girls, & this one particular girl, we start talking alot. I ignore the others and only focus on only her. We get to knowing eachother, & later on, the main reason for me going to Oklahoma, my grandma cancels because she doesn't want to take the long drive. But I still want to go to Oklahoma. There was something about that girl I met on here that I had to meet her after those months of talking and all that. In late April, 2 weeks after I graduated college, I went out there. We hit it off totally. I spent a week out there, and every day we had endless fun. It was like springtime love, like from one of those classic love stories. I met her family, and she met my uncle & aunt in Oklahoma, and my good old friend from 4th grade. We made it official during my time out there with her. She is coming to visit me in early June in California for 2 weeks. I am going to ask her to move in with me in the California coastal area at the end of those 2 weeks of spending every day together if everything in that time goes as swell as it did when i visited her. We know so much about eachother, and are so passionately in love with eachother. There are so many signs this is the one. I may cancel my account, but if you have any questions about this, see how the story goes later on, please feel free to contact me via e-mail glamstar04@yahoo.com
 aconrod
Msg: 2
Real Lesbian Love Story 4rm POF
Posted: 10/24/2009 4:53:58 AM
I got a lesbian story to tell but its a real one.
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Real Lesbian Love Story 4rm POF