Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Andy2000
Msg: 1
Do women really like anal?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Every girl I ever tried it with said it hurt too much to keep going. Does it really feel good or is it actually painful? Is this something that is a turn on or a nuisance? I'm not sure if this is a long enough post so I'm going to keep typing until it's 200 words or longer I guess...
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do women really like anal?
Posted: 5/18/2009 3:56:26 PM
Yes........there are plenty of women that like anal sex.....
BUT they only like anal sex w/ men that know what they are doing.
If it is hurting her that bad.....you have not spent enough time
"relaxing" and "preparing" her for anal entry.
 windloverr
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:04:49 PM
First, this is a post that has been done recently; so I'm surprised it's being allowed to continue. Second, YES, many women really do enjoy anal; and many claim that not only do they orgasm from anal penetration; they claim that the orgasms they achieve during anal are stronger than the orgasms they achieve regularly. As far as it being painful goes; first, use LOTS of lube; and second, go VERY very slowly at first; and stop completely, and let her adjust/acclimate each time you ease in a bit deeper. I would recommend that you ease her into it by starting with something smaller; then gradually increase the size, as she gets used to it. You can either buy two or three dildos; gradually increasing in size; or start with one finger, then insert two, then three. Each time, use LOTS of lube, and proceed very slowly. There is also a product called "anal-eze" that numbs the area. You apply the product; then let it sit for a while to give the area time to get numb; then STILL proceed very very slowly, gengerly, and with lots of lube. Have her try it on you; so you can get some appreciation for what it feels like. It should NOT be painful; and the solution to that is to proceed slowly, and use lots of lube. (In case you hadn't already picked up on that message, LOL). When done correctly, YES, many women do indeed enjoy anal penetration.
 Gigglemepink
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:09:10 PM
Wow. First you ask women to email pics of their boobs to you. Now you're asking about anal sex. If the woman says stop, just stop. Some enjoy it. Some don't.
 Kendra3434
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:17:14 PM
If not done right, of course it will be painful. I personally don't mind it, but I'm in control when it happens, not you!
 Op Toe Mystic One
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:19:57 PM
I used to be with a woman who liked it and thought I was odd because I didn't have the hots for it myself.

I guess the fact that it makes your d ink stink had something to do with me not being too gaga about it. I'm perfectly content with the other entrance.
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:28:48 PM
I think the idea of anal sex is revolting. I actually don't want to know if a man has stuck his member in another's A$$ because psychologically, I find it so offensive in its scope.
 Op Toe Mystic One
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:31:33 PM
^^^^ ... and if a woman gave you a blow job afterwards she'd probably need to use some Scope !

katchoowitty
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:39:22 PM
HELL YES>..

There are people in the world who like EVERYTHING...

Check out fetishes, check out "philia's" of all kinds....

Anal is just another turn on for some people, and turn off for others!
 grizzly_bear
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:56:55 PM
I wouldn't pound that fish with your rod...
 blonde chickie
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/18/2009 5:29:37 PM
I enjoy anal, when the guy knows what he is doin. When not done right it hurts like hell.
 Cochyn
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 6:04:15 PM
Of course we do but just like anything else what is right for some is not right for others. There's tons of info on the web for it. Google is a wonderful thing.
 susan2892
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/18/2009 6:13:28 PM
Anal can be very pleasurable for women but you have to be very gentle and prepare her first for entry. Men who are experienced in anal know how to prepare her for entry and once entry is achieved women can reach climax from the experience. I would suggest a video or some sort of tutorial on anal sex and how it can benefit both partners.
 eschec mat
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/18/2009 7:48:45 PM
Some men are too big and shouldn't attempt doing this to women. Even done correctly it can cause problems. I mean problems, not just crying pain, I mean seriously a woman can get hurt.

There are quite a few women on POF that seem to enjoy it, but I speak from what I know and that is for outward movements only. My g spot is in a different spot that self lubricates and enjoys receiving.
 xxzombiekittenxx
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 8:07:18 PM
I did it once with a guy I was really comfortable with. He went slow, so it didn't hurt, but I honestly got no enjoyment from it whatsoever. I really hate to say it, but it felt like taking a 20 minute dump :P
 MissSweetie4u
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/18/2009 8:20:03 PM
When in a relationship, I do on occasion. It's a control factor for me, me controlling a man's pleasure. It doesn't hurt if the guy knows what he's doing and he enters on the correct angle. It's never been painful for me.
 slybandit
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 8:27:04 PM
And here I know I'm really going to just Scotch my chances of scoring a date on here until I've posted enough commentary to make this bit disappear from my profile.

Oh well. Ironically, he states, here goes.

1. If you *must* contemplate this form of activity (and it seems to be a cultural mandate at present, we're all required to be interested in women's rears now, next week the fad will be tying each other up again), please, please, please do not regard anything you've seen in various *media* as a how to guide. Those people are pros, do not try what they **appear** to be doing at home, unless, of course, you want to be single **and** have a shiny new conviction to add to your CV.

2. Do NOT resort to the product referred to by another poster, that "An*l Eaze" stuff. A truly flamboyant s*x shop employee (and trust me, he gave the impression that he'd know from experience) explained to my ex-GF (in graphic detail) that having that (ahem) end numb during the experience is a bad idea, because her sensitivity to, well, injury is there for a reason, to prevent, well, injury.

3. Please be (ahem) bone sober at the time (both of you) to ensure that you're well under control. A healthy dose of empathy, and a healthier dose of lube, is a necessity. I would also recommend first listening to Kevin Smith's Threevening video when he describes the experience of having an an*l fissure and then rethinking whether you want to subject yourself to the potential consequences of giving your GF one. You might also want to contemplate what, exactly, is driving your interest in this activity, and see whether there are other alternatives that might satisfy your urge for, well, whatever it is that's turning your crank about this activity.
 Forumhobbit
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/18/2009 9:09:57 PM
Pffft. Uh.... yeah.... does a bear shi1t in the woods???

My guess is if they are complaining about it hurting, then you're doing it wrong!!

If done right it feels AMAZING!!

Now not EVERY woman likes anal.... you're talking maybe 6 out of 10 girls like it. The other 4 will probably b1tch slap you for even trying to go there!

You've already got some good advice on here on how to properly do it. Read it.. memorize it.... tattoo it on y0ur forehead if you have to.
 eschec mat
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/18/2009 10:08:08 PM

I would also recommend first listening to Kevin Smith's Threevening video when he describes the experience of having an an*l fissure and then rethinking whether you want to subject yourself to the potential consequences of giving your GF one.
Sage advice! And it ain't just the fissure(s), it is the healing gahhhh follow-up anal probings, colonscopies, etc. etc.

Gosh don't women do kegels? Why aren't the vajayjays tight enough, wet enough, vibrating or squeezing enough? Seems they are meant to respond to the penis, the anus isn't. But hey, I love regular sex with my bf, nothing could be better than having those fireworks
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 4:45:12 AM
Sure........there are tons of us women that do our kegels.....
but that doesn't mean I can't use all of my body to enjoy sex.
Does having a tight pu$$y mean you don't give/enjoy oral sex?
No different than when I'm fishing.......I use different lures and bait each time!
Why have a tackle box full of fishing gear if I have one lure that works every time??
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 5:08:09 AM
If it hurts, you're doing it wrong.
 TooShadows
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 6:09:12 AM
Some women like it,some women don't. I'm lucky enough to be with one who does. We've experimented until we've found a position that's very comfortable for her to receive it,and she will orgasm from it.
 SpeaksTY
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 10:27:20 AM
Its been shown that BOTH men and women have an incredible amount of nerves there, so it would be silly to assume that it is not pleasurable. As stated, lube and time is needed for the most part, but then again not always. I was with a women that truly enjoyed it and all she needed was a little lube.

I think if you think its going to hurt and not be pleasurable, there is very little that can be done to in fact NOT make it hurt and in fact make it pleasurable. My ex wife had some serious sexual hang ups, and no matter how gentle and how much lube we used, she would at times complained I was hurting her! If it was just physical or my poor actions, it doesnt explain why she would at others time be happy to bounce in my lap all day!

Studies have been done that show Americans have serious hangups about anal sex, thinking it is taboo or at the very least very dirty and not "normal" . In other countries, these hangups hardly exist (see the book "Why black men go to Brazil" for one example.

Anal sex, with a little precaution and forethought, should be no more painfull or "dirty" then conventional sex. I'm sure the ladies will agree it would hurt like a S.O.B if there mate shoved something into them vaginally without proper preparation and lube. The anal cavity does not have secretion glands to aid entry like the vagina, so obvious forethought and lube is warranted. My personal approach it to imagine if I was with a virgin, and to act accordingly.

Of course, if your really curious on how to do it right, go make some gay friends and ask them! I'm pretty sure they will have any and all answers you need :)
 HC Pro
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/19/2009 2:51:37 PM
My ex wife LOVED anal sex. the key is to be slow, gentle (at first) and use lube...AND it almost always has to be her idea first. Some women have that "exit only" mentality and will never try it. The key to it really is like anything else you experiment with sexually. Go slow, take instruction, educate yourself first about it, and always make it about her pleasure first....your rewards will be extreme..
 sinep69_9
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 6:40:26 PM
A little current info for u anal lovers.
Actress Farrah Fawcett, is battling anal cancer and the Human Papilloma virus (HPV) is linked to anal cancer. Below are the risk factors that contribute to anal cancer:
Anal Cancer Risk Factors
• smoking cigarettes
• infection of HPV virus
• receiving anal intercourse
• abnormal openings in or around the anus (fistulas)
• having multiple sexual partners
• being over 50 years of age
• anal swelling, redness or soreness that occurs frequently
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?