Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women that like anal sex that are looking for men and men =)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anallover25
Msg: 1
women that like anal sex that are looking for men and men =)Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I typed in anal aka the most heavily viewed thing by hectrosexual men online and there only 9 women in the United Kingdom and 15 women in the United States that have it as an interest??????? that is shockingly sad for us men, so here hopefully women might come forward- fingers crossed x
 rahkonen
Msg: 2
women that like anal sex that are looking for men and men =)
Posted: 5/21/2009 9:57:27 AM
hm...hurts like a **** at first, especially if a guy has a big**** but I have to say, it's quite fun.
 brown_eyed_woman
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/21/2009 10:00:52 AM

I typed in anal aka the most heavily viewed thing by hectrosexual men online and there only 9 women in the United Kingdom and 15 women in the United States that have it as an interest??????? that is shockingly sad for us men, so here hopefully women might come forward- fingers crossed x

That just means women have been raised not to tell the whole world what sexual position/act they like best, because that is persoanl information. If women had thier fav position/act on thier profiles, all we would get is offers to be in that position....and we know it fully.
 Brenoso
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/21/2009 10:07:48 AM
^^^^ LMAO @ Brown Eyed Woman.. She speaks the truth!

i.e.
"So you like to do the sitting on the computer position? I can shift and Ctrl you at the computer if you allow me in your backspace" ~I.e. for a random message from a guy on POF
 MissSweetie4u
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/21/2009 10:12:27 AM
When in a relationship I like it on occasion. It's never been painful for me. A guy has to be on the correct angle before penetration.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2009 10:26:01 AM
Erm.. I don't have in my interests. I don't have ANYTHING in my interests. Doesn't mean I'm not interested in things.. but I don't want them to be the only thing that attracts someone.
 anallover25
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/21/2009 10:58:50 AM
Yes i appreciate that women haven't been raised to tell the whole world what sexual position they like best, but when its the number 1 issue to a man in circles of male friends across the world and 87% of men prefer anal with a woman to vaginal because its tighter and creates more friction and higher intensity orgasms for them, isn't it therefore time to lift the widespread discriminative overview regarding the context of anal sex and its acceptance now that seems to still be reflected in peoples portrayals of casted opinions replicated from the late 20th century movement for homosexual mens equal rights, are people just uneducated, biased or old fashioned?- its now being taught to 14 year old CHILDREN and younger in sex education in schools, so why cant adults who legally participate in anal sex with adults be aware of what preferences their target/desired gender require?- im sure im accurately hypothesising that it would prevent at least 20% of relationship breakups, judging taking into account the many characteristics of possibility, including how immoral, unethical, shallow, judgemental and materialistic the world is becoming as a society -What you said really seemed unfair/ biased to men Brown eyed girl, you would get offers to be in the position of anal sex- whats wrong with that- so its ok to be on here to be in the position of offers for vaginal sex? thats politically incorrect because we all know that 99.99% of women all interact in vaginal sex- but we dont all just propose it to you to be in that position- immediately do we??!! - so based on what evidence can you say your statement has calibre in depth of truth and accuracy? have you put on your profile that your interested in anal sex and had every man that seen it forwardly suggest you the opportunity of being in that position? the answer is no of course not, no woman has. Please comment everybody and thankyou very much to all who comment especially and view this topic and many thanks to Plentyoffish for being the greatest dating site online.
 newblue1970
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/21/2009 11:18:17 AM
Is this a serious question? Do you think every person here wants to advertise exactly what sexual positions/activities they enjoy? Would you go up to a woman in a bar and ask her right away 'do you like anal'? Or maybe everyone should wear buttons with their kinks listed so its easier to know who to go after...

If this were a sex ONLY hook up site (like others that exist) then yes, I could see people having more disclosure in their profiles. But this is NOT a sex site, its for dating. Brown-eyed-woman has it right - she doesnt want to be solicited just because she likes a certain kind of sex. We all know that if a woman puts her sexuality out there they will be hounded endlessly by sex-starved idiots.

And while I LOVE anal sex with women, I'm not sure I believe its the #1 issue for men, nor do 87% of men prefer it, and nor do 20% of relationships break up over it. When you DATE someone you talk to them and communicate your wants/needs while in a relationship, and yes those conversations can turn sexual. And thats when you broach the subject of kinks or fetishes to see how compatible you might be.
 SimplyTori
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/21/2009 11:41:10 AM
bahahahahahaha that's EXACTLY how it would go down =P
 benspurr
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/21/2009 11:43:02 AM
Oh, we're supposed to list all of the sexual acts we enjoy into our interests field?

Please, OP is nothing short of a moron.
 Richardistattooed
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/21/2009 2:02:46 PM
Anal sex is considered taboo due to conditioning from society. In many countries is was illegal even if both parties were consenting adults. Many may enjoy it, but are hesitant to come out and say it due to the conditioning of years. After all, how many will freely admit to masturbation yet we all do it? (well most of us)
 smellsealsthedeal
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/21/2009 2:16:12 PM
^^^ hey if you masturbate giving your own azz anal .. can I watch? everyone knows that guys into that gottah go to Idaho... hah
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/21/2009 2:40:03 PM
I can only imagine the looks on the faces of the women who open messages from this poster and then read his screen name.
 Alli-Son
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/21/2009 3:20:49 PM

I typed in anal aka the most heavily viewed thing by hectrosexual men online

How the hell do you know? Kinda like 90% of statistics on the internet are made up.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2009 3:35:33 PM

have you put on your profile that your interested in anal sex and had every man that seen it forwardly suggest you the opportunity of being in that position?

Listen... it doesn't have to be there for men to be asking inappropriately if a woman is interested in anything. I've had men message and flat out say "I wanna f*ck you"... I'm vocal on the forums... anyone that reads and has a comprehension rate above 10% will easily see the things I'm interested in.

when its the number 1 issue to a man in circles of male friends across the world and 87% of men prefer anal with a woman to vaginal

Back up your statistics. (Yes.. I know he's left the site, but I'm guessing he's only deleted this account and started another one to hide how *ahem* ANAL he is about anal.)
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2009 4:27:40 PM
I've never seen more people obsessed with A$$holes than I have here.

For gawd sake, would someone let these guys fudge pack so that the rest of us can be free of the constant reminder of how 87% of men are just drooling at every $hitstained a$$ that walks past them?

Someone get me some bleach and a sneeze guard.
 whytwater
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/21/2009 5:48:36 PM

I've never seen more people obsessed with A$$holes than I have here.

It's just, ya know, trendy, like those god-awful capri pants were a few years ago. All those cell phones are abuzz with subject: anal goes WIFI!!!
 Blujeansnteeshirt
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/21/2009 9:44:56 PM
Anal goes WIFI?? Holy back door on the router BATMAN!
 goodone4ya
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2009 9:49:33 PM
I never really liked takin it there-poo(toxins) seeps outta there. they have to really -really beg me to take it there-and the only way i'd do it is with a condom. I rather jump into the other places i fit in
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 12:24:11 AM
Kinda reminds me of that old joke, "holy **** Batman what's that in my bum?"

"cock, Robin"
 windloverr
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 1:21:15 AM

but when its the number 1 issue to a man in circles of male friends across the world and 87% of men prefer anal with a woman to vaginal
I'm calling bullsh1t on this one. Show me ANY paper/study backing this assertion. You could poll "buttlovers-R-us" and NOT get stats that lopsided. Just p1sses me off when people make up stats to support, and pursue, their own agenda.
 michaeld70
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 1:31:02 AM
73% of internet facts are made up, 62% of the population knows that.
 thesundayoflife
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/22/2009 4:59:32 AM

87% of men prefer anal with a woman to vaginal

Riiight.
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 5:26:32 AM

Anal goes WIFI?? Holy back door on the router BATMAN!

Mother of God that made me laugh!

Kinda reminds me of that old joke, "holy **** Batman what's that in my bum?"

"cock, Robin"

LMAO!
 niceguysfl86
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/22/2009 5:48:34 AM
op... good luck on the fishing. Make sure to let me know if the "I just want to shove it in your ass" approach works for you ok?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women that like anal sex that are looking for men and men =)