Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > White Trash Party Ideas      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TXBrownEyedGirl
Msg: 1
White Trash Party IdeasPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm hosting a whtie trash themed party this summer and was looking for ideas about decor, food, costumes etc.

I know all about the Spam and Frito Pie stuff, but I was wanting some really creative ideas beyond the glaringly obviously to any of us with a Cousin Bertha in our lineage.

Thank you!
 Sidewinder154
Msg: 2
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 10:41:02 AM
hahahah this is awesome!

serve your drinks in tin cans or dixie cups.

Costumes - can't go wrong with the big fluffy bathrobe and curlers (don't forget the cigarette hanging from your mouth). Teeth - I found this cool stuff at a costume shop that you can brush onto your teeth - makes them look rotted - yellow and black and ewwww. hahaha I went one year as a dead corpse and it really made my teeth look like i hadn't seen a dentist in 30 years. Men can find mullet wigs, or flannel shirts with the sleeves cut off and cut off blue jeanss for shorts.

Appetizers - pigs in a blanket - after all, hot dogs are a big staple! or cans of vienna sausages.
Mac n cheese on a cracker
or cheese whip on crackers with a slice of spam
ramen noodle salad (ramen noodles with some mixed vegetables and some italian dressing)

Good luck with your party. Sounds like a hoot!!

Oh and don't forget the music... either 80's hair bands or really really old country music.
 justwant2no
Msg: 3
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 10:44:27 AM
Well, I don't know bout all that, but we had us a redneck olympics last summer - NASCAR themed of course, but instead of pit stops, we had redneck games. My personal favorite was the toilet seat horseshoes, although shooting the stuffed squirrel was fun, as was making a pyramid with beercans (note, these can't be empty). Might I suggest checking out the website for the roadkill cafe. Good stuff there too!
 NoBushLover
Msg: 4
view profile
History
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 11:17:06 AM
Have everyone park on your front lawn, next to a discarded washing machine.

Put a sofa on your front porch

Build an outhouse

Men should wear "wife beaters" (ie sleeveless t-shirts) that are a little to short, so their stomach sticks out. One hand must be in their pants at all times, the other hand holds a beer (domestic, canned)
 SAguy_06
Msg: 5
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 11:21:28 AM
All the girls have to wear cut off jean short shorts and flip-flops...a halter top if they got it.

hand out Moutain Dew and a pack of Marboro reds...thats a well ballanced diet
 Erai
Msg: 6
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 11:21:42 AM
Watch some episodes of My Name is Earl. You'll get enough ideas to fill a trailer courtesy of Joy Turner.
 WindRoper
Msg: 7
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 12:17:37 PM
If you have access to a live chicken play Chicken Squat Bingo. This was the most popular game at our rural town's birthday bash every year. Use an old rug or sheet of plywood to make a floor with a grid pattern, randomly number each square, and put up a border (chicken wire or just more boards. People buy a chance (pick a number). When the chicken is placed in the ring the first number he/she sh**s on wins. Rinse, lather and repeat as often as desired.
Horseshoes is a given but obvious choice. Perhaps you can make it more attractive by offering a bottle of 'horse liniment' to the winner (cuz if they haven't played in a while or never played it they're gonna be mighty sore... I know the left cheek of my a** was complaining last night... LOL!).
Put pickled okra on the buffet. It got a big laugh at my cousin's daughter's (shotgun) wedding. Other possible items include: pickled eggs and/or pigs feet and pork rinds... but call em "cracklin." Does RC Cola still exist? RCs and Moonpies. Altho drinking should be done from jelly/Mason/snuff jars, glass isn't advisable so I agree with another poster about Dixie cups. Do put up a sign insisting your guests not crush and/or throw away beer/soda cans cuz you need new hair curlers.
 itechman63
Msg: 8
view profile
History
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 12:19:20 PM

All the girls have to wear cut off jean short shorts and flip-flops...a halter top if they got it.

Close but the footwear would be heels with the above the ankle straps. Think Daisy Duke.
 urinemyway
Msg: 9
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 12:19:37 PM
Well, a real white trash party would be BYOE (bring your own everything), so you shouldn't provide food. Anyway, here are some ideas to heighten the authenticity (courtesy of my neighbors, who didn't realize I was paying attention):

-Have a bunch of toddlers running around, dressed only in diapers and dirty one-sies.
-Give out dental floss as party favors. It'll be a laugh riot as people try to figure out what it is ("Is this underwear?").
-Drunkenly confess your attraction to your nearest relative of the opposite sex.
-Fight on the front lawn.
-Arrange for the cops to arrive every 30 minutes.
-Have one of the ladies dance with your man in an overtly sexual manner, maybe involving a slight strip-tease.
-Chain smoke while holding a baby.
-Invite one immigrant, then make fun of the way he talks the entire time.
-Skynyrd! Lots of Skynyrd! In fact, play the studio and live versions of "Freebird" back to back.
 Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 10
view profile
History
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 12:37:49 PM
I see these parties every weekend around here.
Somebody has to bring green bean casserole, somebody has to bring candied sweet potatoes, there should be an excess of beer, lots of country music and fried chicken (real fried chicken, not that KFC crap).

At least one of the pickups parked in the yard must have a door and a fender that are a different color than the rest of the truck. The odd-colored door and fender do not have to match, nor do they have to be on the same side of the vehicle. Bonus points if the bed is also a different color.
 Super Ryan
Msg: 11
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 1:06:33 PM
For it to be a true "White Trash" party, you will need the following to occur:

Something blown up real good.

Dirty half naked children playing in the front yard (a diaper on a 6 year old would be perfect).

Something or someone shot.

Two girls should start fighting over a guy, then another guy should come in and fight the first guy over one of the girls, this pattern should continue until most of your guests have two black eyes.

Somebody needs to get arrested, preferably someone not wearing a shirt.

A female guest should get inpregnated on your bathroom floor. You will need Maury to figure out which one of her 5 suitors is the father.

Ok, I'm being bit silly, but here are some things you could try:

Pick-up truck swimming pool. All you need is a pick-up truck, some plastic tarps and of coarse duct tape. If you are feeling adventurous, you can hook up some hoses to the trucks water pump and you got yourself a pick-up truck jaccuzzi.

Deep fry a turkey. WARNING, this can be very dangerous. You need a wide open space and someone who knows what they are doing. Turkey frying can shoot flames 15ft tall.

If you have a riding lawn mower (or can borrow one), set up an obstacle coarse for your guests to drive.

Tall cans of Bud.

Soda in every colour imaginable, preferably from some discount brand nobody has ever heard of.

Funky translucent Jell-O with weird shit floating in it, along with some marshmellow salad.
 Fleur_de_Lis
Msg: 12
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 1:32:26 PM
Stop mowing your lawn now - grass should be good and tall

Women should have a real phlegmy sounding smokers cough and the men should have serious BO

shmodzilla
Msg: 13
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 1:38:04 PM
I didnt know people went out of their way to party this way. But i guess whatever. Anyway nothing is better than a trash can party mix. Everyone brings a bottle and pours it in a container (hence a trash can) toss is a bunch of cut up pinapple, cherrys, oarnges and so on and let it sit for a bit . The women love the fruit wich has soaked up half the alcohol and the part begins. Oh make sure only stuff like vodka goes in. If some moron throws in crap like peppermint shnapps,anything flavored like that the whole batch is ruined.
Just invite 2 or 3 good rednecks and follow their lead.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 14
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 2:27:17 PM
Wait till the first of the month so I can have some party money...

I'll bring my casettes of Lynard skinard, guns and roses and Kid rock...

I bring a chunk of my gobment cheese and Funyuns
 BBW2Love
Msg: 15
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 2:34:02 PM
A jello mold is a must.

Arrive at the party in a El Camino. That is a sort of car/truck hybrid. You could even use this for that swimming pool another poster suggested.

Cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon in trashcans filled with ice.

Learn to cuss and praise Jesus in the same breath.

Skynrd and AC/DC is the party music of the older people.

If Daisy Dukes are too revealing for you, then polyester pants are always welcome.

Someone must pass out on your front lawn. This is how you know the party is over.

I didnt know people went out of their way to party this way. But i guess whatever. Anyway nothing is better than a trash can party mix. Everyone brings a bottle and pours it in a container (hence a trash can) toss is a bunch of cut up pinapple, cherrys, oarnges and so on and let it sit for a bit .

Shmodzilla--how did you get my secret sangria recipe?
 shmodzilla
Msg: 16
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 2:57:39 PM
Trash can party, Hunch Punch, Jungle juice... It's all the same by a different name.
 cupatea2010
Msg: 17
view profile
History
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 3:41:15 PM
Spandex and old t-shirts w a bikini print on the front and back - dollar store flat denim tennis shoes with magic marker "Do you think I'm Sexy?" printed on the side.

Guys....T Shirt with "muscles" spray painted on the shirt. Wrangler Jeans with a chain/ Wallet hanging out of the pocket. Shoes...black with the toe as sharp as a razor blade..(for duck taping knives ...to slash tires with)

Little boys....mohawk...with NASCAR baby printed on tshirt...no shoes...front tooth punched out from fighting with the teenager down the street.

Little girls...Corn rows ..blue finger nail polish....a t shirt with a bikini on it..blue spandex..glitter on the face...doller store denim tennis shoes with "Do you think my mom is sexy??" written on the side of the shoe along with their phone number.

Banquet Pot Pies, Frozen chicken in the box..generic Mac n' Cheese casserole with fried spam. Corn on the cob (Stolen from farmer bob's cornfield-he will never miss em' )...........dessert a collection of fried pies-3 for a dollar ..at the dollar store.., cookies from the dollar store, frozen kool aid in paper cups...you can peel and lick.

Kool Aid ..Town Pride cola....Fruit coolers for the alcoholics.

Games...drop the clothes pin (from the clothesline)..in a milk bottle from the hip.

Kids...Build TENTS by doubling up on the sheets at the clothes line and tie the ends of the sheets out three feet from the line....get a pack of cigarettes and pretend your a grown up ..don't forget to steal a few fruit coolers.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 18
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 5:51:21 PM
I want to jugde the "Sexy grandma" contest...
 Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 19
view profile
History
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 6:05:44 PM
Make sure the major pickup brands are represented- Ford, Chevy, Dodge-

They can take turns beating up the guy who has the b@lls to show up in a Tundra...
 Fleur_de_Lis
Msg: 20
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 7:14:43 PM
Shmodzilla--how did you get my secret sangria recipe?

Wait a minute, Bbw2 love - how did both of youse get my Spodie Odie recipe???

sillie one
Msg: 21
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/26/2009 7:49:50 PM
Overalls with no shirts underneath for guys, and tube tops for the gals. Have a wet T-shirt contest. Classy.
 TXBrownEyedGirl
Msg: 22
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/27/2009 9:38:15 AM
All of this is so funny. Do any of you ladies know what hair product was used for the wall of bangs in the 1980's?

To do:

-rent toddlers and diaper them in wash rags
-dare Steve to bring his Tundra
-collect left over themed paper plates from various previous events
-google "tater tot caserole recipe"
-visit the whorey section of Pay Less
-order trucker t shirt off the web that says "big toys for big boys" and customize it by slitting fringe in the bottom and adorning it with pony beads - the glitter ones
-find that damned B-dazzler
-by a bunch of red rags for napkins, perhaps even enough to sew some new draps
- buy a jar of that mechanic garage hand cleaner soap for the latrines - what is it called? Mo Jo or something?
 SAguy_06
Msg: 23
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/27/2009 10:19:55 AM

by slitting fringe in the bottom and adorning it with pony beads

oh gods gonna punish me...but this is an actual look

the blonde headed kid about 9-11, with corn rolls, a teeshirt with fringe slits at the bottom, lime green lycra shorts, and pink My Lil Pony flip flops...
 cookie22222
Msg: 24
view profile
History
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/27/2009 10:37:37 AM
AquaNet Hairspray...you should use at least half a can, and you'll be fine.
 steleo344
Msg: 25
White Trash Party Ideas
Posted: 5/27/2009 10:50:52 AM
lets seee,

try a beer pong table made out of an old door
throw as much random crap in the yard some old tires and appliances will work nicely
mullet wigs for all male guests
cook baked beans and hotdogs
beer, moonshine, and junglejuice made in a big random container should be the beverages served
have some mangy looking mutts running around
get a couple baby bellies for women to wear (must be barefoot as well)
get some nascar themed and Budweiser items for decoration
plaid, dirty wife beaters, and ripped denim will work wonders
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > White Trash Party Ideas