Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do guys like virgins or whores more?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blazey021
Msg: 1
Do guys like virgins or whores more? Page 1 of 1    
Ok, so I've talked to many many guys on here... And after a while i think it is important to let someone know that i am virgin just because some guys are sooooo turned off by it. Some get VERY turned on by it, dont get me wrong. But why would guys be so turned off by it? i want to know like do guys like or not like virgins? opinions?
 dunkeroos123
Msg: 2
Do guys like virgins or whores more?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:31:53 PM
Depends on the age of the guy I think.
You can always blame something like "we've all been raised different" in a question like that. Personal preference now (being 21) is I'd rather have a girl who's been around the block a little ( I mean that in the most beautiful way) and know what to do.
It's all good though, everyone has got to learn sometime right?
 DAPFD
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:37:30 PM
Guys like them to be Virgins in public...and whores in the bed-room deb
 deletedusr
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:40:19 PM
I have to agree with DAPFD
I love a girl that can be my own little sex dream, but she better know what she's doing.
I've dated virgins, and while theyre sweet girls, and fun.. they just dont hit the bar. I dunno, guess its my personality. I like fun.

Whores, not so much. they can stay at the bar for all i care. don't need that drama or BS.

somewhere in between is just fine :)
 DAPFD
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:42:24 PM
Guys that are turned off by virginity are intimidated and frightened cos they knoe it's more personal for girls to 'give' themselves.Sooo it's more pressure for them to do all of it right.deb
 chidan78
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:42:58 PM
When I was 20, I wouldn't have been bothered if the girl was a virgin. Seeing as I mostly date women that are close to my age, I think I would be a little weirded out by a 30-year-old virgin.

Guys are gonna be turned off by it for a couple reasons. First, if you're a virgin, that means they are gonna have to wait longer for sex (usually). Second, some guys can't handle the pressure, you're gonna be scared/nervous your first time. Finally, you're not gonna know what to do, which means the guy is gonna have to take the lead and some don't like that.

I don't think you're gonna find a guy that actually likes whores...well, I take that back, a lot of guys like them, but only for a couple nites, not for anything serious.

And I don't think you need to be telling people you are a virgin, especially if you haven't been on a date with them. Wait till you see if the relationship is gonna go anywhere, THEN let them know.
 DAPFD
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:44:25 PM
OR s.t.d.'s deb
 zas555
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:46:45 PM
what u actually lost ur virginity?????????
 Blazey021
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:49:18 PM
30? do i look 30? i'm 20 sweetie...
 chidan78
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:54:57 PM

30? do i look 30? i'm 20 sweetie...

Um, you think MAYBE that's why I started my post referencing a 20-year-old? As in when I was 20, it wouldn't bother me because I was dating other 20-year-olds many of whom were virgins, now that I'M 30, and tend to date 30-year-olds, it would bother me.

What men and women want tends to change with age.
 Blazey021
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:58:04 PM
haha sorry... but no it just seems like they arent interested at all... its really confusing idk.
 SEafor
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:10:11 PM
Umm honestly, I've Dated both, Whores tend to be the kind to cheat on you, I don't want to date a whore. I've dated a virgin and it was great. But the question you have to ask is, how important is sex, cause to me it is pretty important. If you are planning on keeping your virginity till marriage then yea you might want to tell the guy early on, not on the profile but 3rd date ish area, cause i can guarentee by then he will be thinking about it. So i guess my answer would be that i want someone that is willing to be sexually active whether she is a virgin or not doesn't matter.
 shade-tee
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:20:40 PM
Maybe it's just the virgin in me that doesn't know any better, but my thinking is: those that are experienced may be great at sex, but great sex isn't the same as passionate love-making. To me, making love is more about the emotional connection. In that sense, it doesn't matter if you're experienced or not. Those that are not experienced will develop great sex through open communication. But less stimulating sex doesn't tarnish the intimacy of making love.

Or I'm just naive and far too idealistic. I'm sure someone will shoot me down for this.
 MrPlatonic
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:40:45 PM
It depends on how you define whore:
1) A woman who engages in an active sex life
2) A woman who sells her body for money

If option 1 is a whore, then that is my answer.

But why would guys be so turned off by it?

It is usually not the fact that a girl is a virgin that turns guys off, it's the underlying reason why she's a virgin that sends them away. If she has refrained from sex for religious reasons then, if he's not as pious, he'll move on. At least he should move on lest he adopt the religion in order to please her (and likely lose her interest for bending over to her every need). The strictly pious should not dabble in the dating pool of the less indoctrinated because the chances of success are nearly zero.

i want to know like do guys like or not like virgins?

Again, it depends on the reason. I don't care if a girl is a virgin or not as long as she recognizes sex as a healthy activity and not some divine encounter that becomes an eternal crime when committed before marriage.
 Cyryl_Whynr
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:46:00 PM
Meh. Do you really care OP? You shouldn't.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:47:17 PM
I don't want a woman who's slept with half the guys she's met; a girl with a lot of hands on her isn't attractive.

I'd rather have a virgin if I had to decide.

LOL; how comical; "i want a woman that has been around the block but in a beautiful way; lol; sorry being a ho isn't beautiful.
 phimar
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:49:27 PM
i prefer virgins anytime. you are more assure not to contact sexually transmitted diseases. i respect a female virgin and i will be willing to be with her for a long run, without pressuring her.
 Blazey021
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:05:07 PM
no i am not waiting for religious reasons... and not until marriage... dont get me wrong i WANT to have sex lol i just want it to be special... and not just sex, i want to be in love with the person and i want it to mean something special to both of us.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:10:13 PM
OP

I don't like either. I can't speak for all men on this one...

But I am looking for an equal. I don't want someone who is going to be all shy about being naked....

Nor do I want someone who half the town has seen naked.

Hope that helps.
 abelian
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:23:28 PM
I don't care either way as long as she has sex with me after a couple of dates and likes sex.
 BennyBoy619
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:34:25 PM
I think it actually pertains to the individual...

For instance I believe when it comes to virgins guys tend to see it as a conquest to not have them as a virgin anymore. It's a horrible way of thinking but that is what most guys think. Of course though, every guy loves a "whore" or basically I call experienced... but their own whore not no one elses...to where she knows what shes doing. A guys perspective on both catagories basically represents them in a weird way. For instance, if a girl is a freak in bed.. and he loves it, it's cause he is a very sexual person. If a girl is virgin then the guy is basically a passive type person. I believe every guy would agree with me here though, if we can get the best of both worlds, we would.. but majority of the time, virgins or more of a fantasy ... where as "whores" as you say it, is what guys want. Its basically this: ... you want someone experienced to be on your level of intimacy or if you want someone not experienced that you want to turn into something. ... It's like the old saying... "I want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed" .. It's more on the guys choice ya know?
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do guys like virgins or whores more?