Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > taboo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 butterflykisses402
Msg: 1
tabooPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
i was watching a movie the other day came to mind just now while i was reading the snowballing forums heres my question is it taboo to go from ass to mouth while having sex?

lol thought i would throw this out there
 luvs2laugh78
Msg: 2
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 11:52:59 AM
ummmmm! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sorry thats all I can say about that!
 butterflykisses402
Msg: 3
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 11:54:10 AM
yeah my thoughts exactly lol
 kayliecat
Msg: 4
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 11:55:04 AM
Clarify what you are asking:
Licking or sex?

Sex going from ass to mouth without removing condom/washing/sterilizng? I'd say GROSS hell no , get thee away from me.

Licking ass then kissing I have no problem with.

Please clarify. Note also this is quite redundant, including the confusion on what you are asking about...
 lamhoir
Msg: 5
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 12:38:35 PM
It's kind of a mixed answer. There is definitely some taboo there, for a very good reason, but the reason can be worked around.

In this case, there is a high risk of infection. Our digestive system uses a staggering amount of bacteria to help break down food, to the point that fecal matter is between 30-50% bacteria. You really don't want that stuff getting anywhere else in your system.

Anal sex and fingering should always involve a condom, and analingus should use a dental dam or condom sliced lengthwise. In both cases, it should be thrown away before you move on to something else. In addition, you don't want any toys that are used for anal play to be used for anything else; washing them might be sufficient, but why risk it?

So ass to mouth is fine, as long as you use a condom and throw it away before moving to the mouth. Otherwise, it's a health risk.
 slybandit
Msg: 6
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 12:38:50 PM
Meh.

Just watch Clerks II.

I believe Mr. Smith has already given Ms. Dawson the last word on this subject.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 7
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 2:35:27 PM
Throwing that out is enough to make me throw it up!!!

It's not something Paul and I would ever participate in doing. We both firmly believe it isn't appropriate, for a couple of reasons. The rectum has bacteria from fecal matter and is NOT something you'd want to introduce into the VAGINA, much less your MOUTH. Plus, the thought just grosses us out!! YUCK!!
 blowmydoorsoff
Msg: 8
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 3:02:03 PM
Taboo ? Dont think so. Popular ? Dont think so. Likely to get a guy kicked in da balls ? Think so.

miss_contemplative
Msg: 9
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 3:11:53 PM
Yet again, the shit and a$$hole monster appears in these forums.

LOL...what IS the fascination with this??? WTF?

It's a hole where shit comes from. How the hell is that erotic in any way shape or form.

I'm guessing that sex is so boring for some that they have to invent new ways to push an envelope that doesn't exist.

I say, if you ever ate an a$$hole, I don't want your mouth anywhere near me.

Just the idea makes me want to wretch.
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 10
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:03:45 PM
Um wow...I think I threw up a little in my mouth...

bipolarintense
Msg: 11
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:07:53 PM
Taboo is how society views it. What happens in the bedroom is dependant on whether it's acceptable to both partners. If it isn't then it's taboo in the bedroom.
 warmhanded
Msg: 12
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:12:19 PM
The only thing that is taboo is something YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO!!!!

To hell with what everyone else thinks.

If you and your partner like, or hate, the idea of snowballing why the hell do you care what we, or anyone else thinks?
 curlygrl
Msg: 13
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:13:48 PM
Actually this has been done before.

My ex started a thread that was about ass to mouth-
thats how we met.

I can honestly say that everything that comes out of his
mouth is shit.

Actually you can use this question as a barometer to screen people.

Too bad I didnt think of this.

undesiredheart
Msg: 14
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:29:01 PM
Just throwing this out there, but anal rimming or "analingus" (so over complicated) is the highest cause of ghonnorea around the mouth... Yea now your all kicking yourself and wondering if that cold sore is really a cold sore.
 russt_
Msg: 15
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:45:51 PM
i'm a very naughty boy if it is lol
 notpoison
Msg: 16
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 5:04:03 PM
Wait- why would rimming be the highest cause of oral gonorrhea, but not run-of-the-mill oral sex? Sorry dude, kinda sounds like an excuse someone would tho out there to avoid doing it while trying not to sound uptight.
 happy_boy
Msg: 17
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 5:13:04 PM
when you say ass do you mean donkey?

john
 undesiredheart
Msg: 18
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 5:13:38 PM
Hey dont shoot the messenger... i just got that from a STD clinic poster.. thought it was funny how out of all the possible STD's around that was the one they would focus on and put pictures up about. Bytheway.. im bi.. so its no excuse for not doing it, consider ive done a hell of alot more.
 whytwater
Msg: 19
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 5:29:05 PM
I've often read that there are more heinous bacteria and other beasties in the human mouth than in the rectum.
Sexual arousal, in my experience, and from what I have been able to observe, is a mindbending experience, and what strikes us as clearly foul and off-limits in this public forum, from the isolation of one's keyboard and the unaroused state of most of the posters (Lol!!), may be eminently doable when one's mind and body is fully engaged with a desirable other during some sexual act.
I am certainly open to suggestions, almost any suggestion, by some doe-eyed naked woman who is in any way whispering a wish, lol, when we are doing what lovers do.
 notpoison
Msg: 20
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 8:06:26 PM

Hey dont shoot the messenger... i just got that from a STD clinic poster.. thought it was funny how out of all the possible STD's around that was the one they would focus on and put pictures up about. Bytheway.. im bi.. so its no excuse for not doing it, consider ive done a hell of alot more.

Ha- sorry- wasn't implying it was *your* excuse, figured it was one of those things that gets spread around (rimshot) ... (aaaand meta-rimshot).

Also, even you don't have to be bi to give a good rimjob (in my experience girls like it just as much as guys!) you get major props for not being on the dl about it (it seems like nowadays every other girl out there identifies as "bi" but dudes rarely do so openly.)

jbrad99
Msg: 21
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 9:23:10 PM
hi there

this is my opinion over all dont feel obligated to please your man. his satisfaction shouldnt mean your pain but there is a fine line between the two
 jbrad99
Msg: 22
taboo
Posted: 6/3/2009 9:30:57 PM
hi there

this is my opinion over all dont feel obligated to please your man. his satisfaction shouldnt mean your pain but there is a fine line between the two
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 23
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/4/2009 3:52:01 AM
If it does it for you, do it. If it doesn't, don't.
 islandfires
Msg: 24
taboo
Posted: 6/4/2009 4:12:23 AM
can anyone say e coli
 Leeanne
Msg: 25
view profile
History
taboo
Posted: 6/4/2009 4:32:21 AM
It is something I would never choose to do!! However I think it's funny that every one says ew when you really don't know if you are caught up in the moment of wild passionate sex - would it happen unknowingly - or in that moment where you are not thinking or don't care?!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > taboo