Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Boot Fetish!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tempĂȘte
Msg: 1
Boot Fetish!Page 1 of 1    
I arrived at my sisters in Ireland and was excited!.. You see she had promised me these 'out of the world pair of boots!'

Every girls dream!.. who has not got a shoe/boot fetish?..

I could barely contain my excited when she went to the cupboard to fetch them..
"there you go!" she said " do you think you have enough room in your case to take them back to England?"

I thought to myself, ' I don't care if I have to leave everything behind!, I am having these boots!'
I tried them on naturally. They are black leather, with a 4 inch heel, a silver buckle on the heel, a zip up the side, and a silver strap buckle at the top!. very kinky boots!...
I put them on and suddenly I had lost 2 stone, made my legs look like Twiggy! and it gave me that height confidence I always wanted.

" Oh wow, sis, you really don't mind me having these?" knowing full well if she changed her mind it would of turned out to be a very messy affair of two sisters on the floor pulling each others hair out!..Lucky enough she was pleased for to have them.

The day I was leaving I packed my suitcase and forced these boots inside, I had to put them in my hand luggage and just prayed I was not going to be stopped at customs..

I got to the airport and headed straight for the boarding gates.. I went through ok..my bag went off like I had the WOMD concealed in there!..
So I had two custom officers going through my bag. Pulling out items and now and again muttering to one another 'hmm ok'.. then they pulled the boots out..
Now I don't know if it was the lighting or whatever, but these boots did look a little, kinda, well 'fetish'... I don't think the Dublin custom officer was expecting them!.. the look on his face was class! the look on my face was one of dismay!..
After what seemed like an age, I was let through..
I cursed my sister all the way home..She called later that night to see if I got back alright..
"Hi sis, did you have a safe journey?, and did you get that perfume through customs?'
" yes got the perfume through" was not going to tell her about the now called 'fetish boots'...

So a week later I decided to visit friends down in my home town... I looked in my wardrobe to find something to wear.. 'oh that top, and that skirt, oh and of course those boots!'
I stood there looking in the mirror and apart from looking like a hooker! They was crippling my feet!.. I threw them off my feet into the corner of my room.. 'WTF? who would make something like that?'...

So now my boots are sitting on my shoe rack waiting for a suitable moment to wear them...I am thinking bedroom boots for who ever has a boot fetish
Anyone want a pair of size 5 boots going for free! lol
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Boot Fetish!
Posted: 6/11/2009 7:23:28 AM
Would you mind putting them on one more time? Then take a picture and mail it to me? ROFLMAO
 PAClassyLady
Msg: 3
Those boots aren't made for walking...
Posted: 6/11/2009 7:05:02 PM
Girl, they are made for struttin'! You just need a little practice.
Before I retired, I could put in an 8-hour active day in 4" heels without a thought. Even today I can get around in 5" stilettos. But personally, my 6" heels aren't meant to point to the floor... *giggle*

Rock on.

(and good luck!)
 oldsoftie
Msg: 4
Those boots aren't made for walking...
Posted: 8/1/2009 10:50:38 AM
i love boots,shoes and feet,love to lick them,i love being stepped on and walked on by a woman,any takers?
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Boot Fetish!