Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SecondStreet
Msg: 1
Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Guys - Do you prefer small nipples? I'm not talking about breast size. Just the arealoa (the dark part in the middle, with the pointy thing in the middle of it).

I have had implants for many years. Went to see the plastic surgeon today. He said he thinks my nipples need to be made smaller. He said the ideal size is 38-45 (I'm assuming this is some metric measurement, but I'm clueless about metric). He said mine are 60 (25% too large, if my math is right).

I have 38DD breasts, on a 5'11" body.

Does nipple size affect how attractive a woman's breasts are? Thanks for your honesty.
 riverkeeper
Msg: 2
Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?
Posted: 6/15/2009 1:19:27 PM
i perfer perhaps the size of a silver dollar. the only problem with larger nipples is if a woman wears a tiny bikini bra to the beach and part of her nipple shows. not on my end but its a problem to women.
 Mr-Amazing
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/15/2009 1:39:03 PM
Areola around the size of a quarter - silver dollar. Give or take a few millimeters.

Nipple (when erect) should be about the size of an eraser head (new) give or take again a few millimeters. "Not erect" about the size of a half worn eraser head.
 abelian
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/15/2009 1:49:08 PM
Whatever best fits the breasts in question. I don't think that question can be answered based on size alone.
 reallysingle
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/15/2009 1:54:45 PM
Every man is going to have different preferences. I personally don't have a favorite size. I think your doctor just wants to make more money...lol The only people whose opinion should matter would be you and your love(r).
 BleedingHeartsClub
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:20:09 PM
Its all about proportion
 867love
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:22:07 PM
do we really care about nipples, aerolas, color or size? -hell no!

thats the intrigue of womens breasts -(no two are alike)

probibly why soooo many men prefer natural breasts, natural free range grown boobs, not molded out of plastic like bumps on a barbie doll.

whats nice are sensitive nipples, (she goes absolutely crazy when you nibble on them)

stop worrying and be happy about what nature gave you.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:28:36 PM
In the end, no, I don't care all that much about a woman's breasts.

But since you're asking ...

-- I like a big thick nub of a nipple.

-- I like small areolas. I'm not a fan of those where the areola takes up almost the entire breast.

-- I like smaller breasts, maybe up to medium -- but not big honkers.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:47:29 PM
I like small areolas.

It's one of the many, many reasons I am more attracted to smaller breasted women.

I am tired of busty chicks... but they seem to be the only type who are consistantly attracted to me! I am tired of voluptuous girls. I want an athletic little gymnast.

./end rant
 krookie
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:48:37 PM
Shame on your doctor for suggesting that there is some "ratio" or "correct size" for an areola! Sounds like the economy has caught up to the cosmetic surgery field too!

It's all about personal preference. Personally, I have absolutely no requirement on the areolae. I like breasts of all sizes and I like nipples of all sizes. It's really the woman behind them that most interests me.

My preference??? Uncovered!
 celts123
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:49:06 PM
Don't have a preference for nipple size. It's something that I rarely think about.
 Centnjguy
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:55:29 PM
i personally like long nipples easier to put the clamps clips on.....
 want to travel
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:57:26 PM
your doctor is just trying to make more money, men love breasts and nipples all of them, me personally i love natural ones
 Chrìs
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:08:07 PM
hmm i like the nickel to quarter range. tbh though, im not going to end a relationship based on nipple size. there all good in my books
 kthyg
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:16:23 PM
I have tiny nipples on large breasts and areolas so pale they are practically invisible. Some men love them and some are just ok with them. Never had a complaint though.
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:22:27 PM
Is that a surgical fix?

I think for me to agree to a surgical fix, it would really need to impede my life in some way (like showing in certain clothes like someone else suggested).

It's been my experience that boys like boobs, no preference is necessary.
 big22blue
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:28:00 PM
the pointy aspect is pretty important for me. a girl with big nipples that don't point, don't get hard and are kind of big brown and unresponsive are boring. nipples that respond, love to be played with and touched are the important thing. Girls with smaller breasts seem to have more sensitive nipples, at least in my experience.
 thelonelydude
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:31:33 PM
Well- with me it's not so much the size as much as the taste, lol.
It doesn't matter if an Ice Cream cone is tiny or huge, it's still generally tasty, lmao
 StarliteKisses
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:34:25 PM
If you had this surgery, would it affect the sensitivity of the nipple? Or did you lose that when you got the implants? I would leave the "girls" as they are. I'm sure most men won't care.

Sensitivity is such a turn on! Even if I wanted firmer breasts, if I had to give up sensitivity for firmness....I would pass! I am happy with my natural "D" girls!
 danzandsing
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:35:36 PM
OP, please don't change that.

And can I have a peek?
 TallAndDark68123
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:35:45 PM
I prefer thin women, smaller breast, and yes smaller arealoa's too. This ranks just above shoe size in the priority list so while I have a preference its a moot point in the reality of my SO.

Quit worrying about the small stuff!
 danzandsing
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:37:09 PM
OP, please don't change that. Actually your size is perfect. If you were about 5'1" or 2"...then maybe there'd be some concern. But 5'11"...no issue whatsoever.

And can I have a peek?
 Leeanne
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:44:57 PM
Aw geeze - why would anyone really care and why would some Dr. suggest you change them unless he wants to make more money!?!? I find this unwarranted and risky - you may never like the way they look - no matter how he slices and dices! Love yourself the way you are!
 DAVE632
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2009 4:09:28 PM
I could care less. As long as they're sensitive I'll hang out there and play. If they are not sensitive I will move on and spend time where I'm more appreciated. Breasts / nipples are sensitive enough to cause orgasm if stimulated nicely in some women. Some women feel next to nothing so why would ya bother playing with them if it's not doing anything to increase her pleasure. Find another button(s) to tinker with and you won't come across as a drooling mauling breast monster either.

And if you were expecting ONE answer .... you're asking PEEPLE here and for every "HUGE breasts, Huge NIPPLES" fan you'll have a "small to flat, pert nipple" fan also.
 principles of magic
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/15/2009 4:24:52 PM
38-45 the ideal size for nipples . . . ideal size for what? I think the doctor is making this up! I agree with all who have said it sounds like he's after your $$$$. Happy to see several men here saying that there are 85,000 other things that are much more important.

How many ways would I prefer to spend my money than on conforming to someone's notion of ideal size? Let me count the ways . . .
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?