Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How can I get my ex back?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JimTomo
Msg: 1
How can I get my ex back?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Ill be brief...met a girl online about 5-6 months ago..we started seeing each other meeting up at weekends and doing stuff together having sex every now and then...we even went away on holiday together for a week....but then she text she saying we should call it a day and that she could not commit to a relationship with her studies and friends and everything else going on...she has basically ****ed me off since and has only text me now and then after I had initiated all the contact.

Howe can I get her back....did she leave me for another guy im going mad!!
Why do girls act like this? I did actuually tell her when we were having sex one nite that I loved her!
 js104c1
Msg: 2
How can I get my ex back?
Posted: 6/18/2009 11:37:35 AM
"I did actuually tell her when we were having sex one nite that I loved her! "

To a girl that doesnt want a relationship, I think you just answered your own question.
 JimTomo
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/18/2009 11:40:00 AM
I said this to her when we were still seeing each other...not after.
 miska1
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 11:41:03 AM
She told you she couldn't commit to a relashionship after you told her you loved her. Wether it was that night or a day or so later, she wanted her space to deal with her studies and friends. You may have just moved to fast for her. Only way to "get" her back is to give her space to live her life. Maybe some day she will want a commited relationship, and at that time you can try again, but pushing her isn't going to accomplish anything.

You asked why do girls do this? Answer is because we all have the right to make choices, men and women do this. Just about any question you have about a womans behavior, before you ask it, ask yourself, why do men do this................it is probably the same answer.
 Janet4ever
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/18/2009 11:42:30 AM
You can't get someone that doesn't want to be had...

All you CAN do is find someone else.

Sorry!
 JimTomo
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/18/2009 11:43:51 AM
Thanks...so should I bother texting her and keepong in contact..or just leave it....afterall she left me..she has been ignoring my messages lately as well.
 akimmbo
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 11:49:17 AM
Howe can I get her back...
.did she leave me for another guy im going mad!!
Why do girls act like this?
I did actuually tell her when we were having sex one nite that I loved her!

You cant...get her back..OK bright star....so, that's that.
Yes, she left you for another guy....so what?
Why do girls act like this.....why bother giving it any thought? who cares, "Girls" don't act like this.....people sometimes act like this. K?

You told her you loved her while you were having sex? really Tonto...that's infckingcredible....it really is. . It's a picture within a picture of a picture I don't ever want in my head....know what I mean......

get a blow up doll and a TV dinner.....badda bing....easy life 101

good luck
Kimbo

citizen_joe
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/18/2009 11:59:08 AM
Do you have trouble accepting things as they are? Rhetorical question.
 bklynrebel
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:00:30 PM
How much of a hint do you need? Do you need to be knocked over the head to understand that she is not interested? Do yourself a favor and stop all contact, you will only humiliate yourself if you continue. Why is she not interested? I don't know her, can't say, but it's clear that she's through with you. And here's a suggestion for the future. Don't tell someone you love them while you're having sex. It's meaningless. Throes of passion. Tell them when you're NOT having sex, then it means something. But this woman clearly doesn't want to be bothered. Good luck next time around.
 wicked_desires
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:05:16 PM
Ah easy peasy this un

for this ex merely lie through your teeth to her and promise her the world, whilst dating her sister and best mates.
If that no worky for yer wee brain and whine, merely convert yourself into a belligerent bad boy who cares not a jot for her.

Mind you, IMO, based on the info available you will favour the 3rd option which is the despot inane..irrespective if she be a rationale individual or not...much like yourself ;).IMO

So erm best of luck, bearing mind perhaps she didnt like you! as you bleat a whine
 birdshite
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:11:55 PM
Oi young gun, ....the girl is just enjoying her young life and you should do the same. You are 20, go sow ya wild oats and worry about them serious stuff later in life.
 funky_phantom
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:17:15 PM
Why go back down the same beat up road?
You've been...you've done that...take your T-shirt...go home.

If she dumped you in the sh*tty manner that she seems to have done...what would make you want her back?
And..if you got her...what would stop her from leaving again?
 Sidewinder154
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:23:24 PM
If she's ignoring your messages, then your best bet is to let her go. Walk away and find someone else. She's ignoring your messages in hopes that you will eventually give up. Grant her that wish. There's nothing to rekindle or get back. She didn't want a relationship and you pulled the L card. She's been pretty upfront and told you she didn't want anything. No sense in continuing to fish for her when she doesn't want caught. Continuing to message her is only going to piss her off and eventually drop you in the "stalker" pond.... not sure you wanna go there. It's hard to get out of.

good luck!
 JimTomo
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:23:38 PM
Cheers funky I know what your saying...but I just cant get this girl out of my head...even been on a date with a different girl a couple of days ago but still think about her...it just sucks..she knows how much I like her.

Im thinking of sending her a text message saying 'Hope everythings going ok, do miss seeing and spending time with you' or summat like that.

I also got her pregnant but she had an abortion!
 thadood38
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:31:09 PM
Welcome to the world Jim. It doesn't get any better and letting go doesn't get any easier....but you still have to do it.

Cease all contact NOW! If you text her or call her ever again, she will think you are a clingy douchebag that can't take a hint. If you stop NOW, she may call you in a month or two. Do NOT wait for her to "come around". Find another girl, the sooner the better.

~Justin
 bklynrebel
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:38:47 PM
So now you tell us that you got her pregnant and she had an abortion. Oy vey already, please please leave her alone, she doesn't want you in her life.
 thenextcharlesdera
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:39:51 PM
get over it man, charge it to the game
 JimTomo
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/18/2009 1:00:48 PM
So basically If I want her back...I must wait for het to contact me and just let go.
Why would she send me a message saying lets call it a say then stop all contact...why is she so heartless! Why isnt she texting me or ringing me!?
 Janet4ever
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/18/2009 1:04:50 PM
^^that happens when she doesn't want you to call anymore and has probably moved on with someone else.

did you think it was code for something else?

:)
 akimmbo
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 1:22:46 PM
~ I'm thinking of sending her a text message saying 'Hope everythings going ok, do miss seeing and spending time with you' or summat like that. ~~

Now, there ya go...now you are thinking logically OP

and, include one testicle.....ummm...maybe both OK..in a leakproof mailer...
because, it is so undying...and special, the love you feel here...

I mean..I'm feeling it...it's starting to rub off..the glow...the hope, the inspiration.

But, uh oh...waitaminit..most likely, and given your age and the resiliency of youth..you're going to meet someone also soon enough who floats your boat and then...DAMN!!m....where are those balls when I need them.

OK....hold off for a bit...I have to.ummm...I have to think this one through some more
it's pretty complex
get back to ya
bo***************
 cfb62
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 1:33:27 PM
She's not interested.
Move on.
 singleagain66
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:27:45 PM
OP if she can't make time for you then is she really worth trying to get back with ??
 Sirenbliss
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:38:36 PM
I wouldnt worry too much-- if she's not into you, she's not worth having back ... why would you want her back if she doesnt want you? We cannot control other peoples actions and it sounds as though you've done all you can to express your true intentions... if she didnt get it, shes a poor communicator and you need someone better all the more..
Dont second guess yourself -- you'll find someone!
 Sidewinder154
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:46:06 PM
So basically If I want her back...I must wait for het to contact me and just let go.

Yes. And even that is a gamble because it sounds to me like she is not interested in you any longer.

Why would she send me a message saying lets call it a say then stop all contact

That was her way of ending it. Apparently you didn't catch that.

why is she so heartless!

It wasn't heartless... heartless would be continuing to lead you on with no intent of anything coming of it. AKA head games.

Why isnt she texting me or ringing me!?

Because she is done with you! She has kicked you to the curb. You just haven't realized it yet. This relationship you are so hung up on is completely one sided. It's you and a fantasy. That's it. She's gone. She's not contacting you because she doesn't want you. Accept it. Deal with it. And leave the girl alone!
 thelonelydude
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:46:47 PM
Why?...WHY, WHY WHY WHY WHHHYYYYY????? Why WOULD you want her back. Dude - she's a "loosey goosey" - hands down, a lady "player". You do NOT NEED THAT NOISE. Sounds to me like she bonds about as firmly as ice on tephlon.

She DID NOT WANT a relationship - she DOES NOT WANT a relationship, and probably WILL NOT WANT a relationship until she's 67 years old, living with 46 cats, and lonely, desperate, and pitiful as Hell - at which point her more "playful - non commital" days will be far behind her, and all that her superficiality will have earned her will be an unfulfilled, hopeless longing for someone to just give a damn, period.
DROP THE FRUITLESS PINING - IT WON'T EVEN GET YOU A HOT CUP OF JAVA.

MOVE ON. LIFE IS SHORT, STOP JOUSTING AT WINDMILLS!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How can I get my ex back?