Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is masterbating fun on the phone / 4 GRLS ONLY      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2bad4u21
Msg: 1
Is masterbating fun on the phone / 4 GRLS ONLYPage 1 of 1    
hey ladies i just wanna know is masterbating fun on the the phone i know u want the real thing but what happens if u dont want a one night stand and does it matter who u do it with..... lets say me would it matter if u did it with me and tell why and how come u would and do u think anytime soon would this happen in your life

Posting:

A) No Thread may exist designated exclusively for Response from a specific Gender, Ethnicity, Orientation, Religion, Public, etc. Such a Thread will be deleted. The entire Concept of a Forum is for anyone to post their Opinions and Thoughts, providing they are On-Topic, on any Threads he or she sees fit.

As an Example:

...This is a Question ONLY for the Men to... = No Good!!!

...This is a Question for the Men to... = Is OK!!!

Further, any Threads or Topics that cause a similar Type of Polarization may also come under Review on a Case by Case Basis.

Welcome Newbies

RULE BREAKING!!!!

Forum Rules - General

Forum Rules - Specific

Ticket (Moderator)
 Canadian_Hottie_30
Msg: 2
Is masterbating fun on the phone / 4 GRLS ONLY
Posted: 7/3/2005 10:56:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHA

sorrry.......can't..........stop..........laughing.............

*ahem* sorry about that, I mean....
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAA
 Canadian_Hottie_30
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/3/2005 11:01:10 PM
OK.

Seriously now (I do have a heart you see?)

Would I have phone sex with you? No. Never.
Why?
Because you're 18
Because you come across WAYYYYYYYY too strong
Because you're frantically searching for "something", "anything"!
And that's just not a turn on.

If you would like some good advice (I know you didn't ask for it, so ignore it if you can't use it)
Slow down a little, think about what you're saying before you say it (or post it) and maybe ease up and breathe a little more during the day.....and you'll be just fine.....
 Holydiver
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/3/2005 11:08:09 PM
Hey bro I see your a newbie and all, so Im attaching the forum rules to this post, look at rule A under posting; threads cannot be gender specific...They also need a valid topic...and cannot be created to generate 1 on 1 chat.......cheers

General:

A) You have to be 18 to use the site...

B) No Discussion of how to illegally acquire copyrighted Material.

C) Do not post Messages that violate Federal, State/Provincial, or Local Laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a Copyright, Trademark, Patent, Trade Secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

D) For your Safety, no public posting of any Personal Contact Information or private E-mail Messages.

E) No Misquotations or Misrepresentations of other Posters. This is considered Libel.

F) No irritating posting Styles, including use of all Caps and excessive Punctuation.

G) No posting of *Flames or Material intended to start a *Flame War.

H) All Posts to be in the English Language only.

I) To report a Rule Violation, or if you have any Questions, do not hesitate to contact any of the Moderators by E-Mail.

Posting:

A) No *Thread may exist designated exclusively for Response from a specific Gender, Ethnicity, Orientation, Religion, Public, etc. Such a Thread will be deleted. The entire Concept of a *Forum is for anyone to post their Opinions and Thoughts, providing they are On-Topic, on any Threads he or she sees fit.

As an Example:

...This is a Question ONLY for the Men to... = No Good!!!

...This is a Question for the Men to... = Is OK!!!

Further, any Threads or *Topics that cause a similar Type of Polarization may also come under Review on a Case by Case Basis .

B) No Threads, Posts or Messages for the purpose of Chatting will be permitted on the *Forum. All Threads MUST have a Topic.

C) No Poster Names in Thread Headings are allowed, unless specific approved Circumstances exists.

D) Any Thread Topic that includes, discusses or makes Reference to, and in any Form names an Individual or Group of Forum Poster(s), whether specifically stated, incinuated or suggested, a POF Member or any Administrative Personel, is not allowed.

E) Any Thread that has More Than (2) Two consecutive Messages by Only (1) One single Individual within a 24 hour Period, will have their excess posted messages deleted unless they are corrective Edit-Action posts. (This is also known as "Sequential Replies", or posting (2) Two Replies in a Row. Please allow Others to Reply before you post again.)

Any Thread that has more than (1) One single Page of Only (2) Two Individuals posting back & forth within a 24 hour Period will have their excess posted messages deleted as well.

Any Thread that has more than (2) Two Pages of No More Than (3) Three Individuals posting back & forth within a 24 hour Period will also have their excess posted messages deleted.

(Material such as Poems, Lyrics & Quotes in the Poetry Category are exempt...)

F) Do not post TELEPHONE Numbers, E-MAIL ADDRESS', INSTANT MESSENGER Numbers, ICQ Numbers etc. for any reason Whatsoever. This is considered 'Forum Spam'.

G) Don't post just to increase your Number of Posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain Matter then don't post. The Number of Posts in this *Forum may not have a direct Relation to the Experience of a Member.

H) * Also, do not enter any HTML Tags into your posted Messages other than 'Bold', 'Italics', and 'Underscore'. Hyperlinks, Font Colours, Sizes & Types, or any other Tags are reserved for Use by the Admin and Moderators.

I) A Moderator may delete or edit a Post to either remove Off-Topic Content, Insults, or just to make a Comment intended to assist keeping the *Forums on Track. They will show in Brackets at the Bottom of a Post and includes the Identity of the Moderator, such as:

[=Valid Topic/Mod-*Nym]

Do not post Spam!

What's a Spammer? Someone who promotes either by LINK (Website), ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER or any other means any Person, Establishment of Commerce or any other Entity that engages into any Type of Transaction for the Exchange of Money. This also incl. Website's which either mirror or link off to other Sites such as adverstising Front Ends. No Links to free Hosting Sites, ie. Geocities, etc.

WEBLINKS posted to Non-Commercial Info/Media, Library or News Sites are permitted, but only if relevant to the Topic under Discussion.

Non-Spam *WEBLINKS to Commercial Sites which are Topic relevant but are not posted for the Purpose of Promoting/Marketing anything are substituted for as in the following (2) Two Examples:

http://www.mypostedlink.com ...becomes... 'mypostedlink'

...or... Go to Google and search for mypostedlink

DO NOT post Weblinks to any indecent, nude, racist, or other offensive or illegal Websites.

Forum Spam: *Forum Spamming is characterized by the Initiation of Threads or Posts that contribute nothing to a *Forum, be it "Off-Topic" or "On-Topic". Examples include: empty Messages, Messages with few words that have no relation to the current Thread or Discussion, and those Posts that state they are Spam, either to annoy or increase a Member's post Count. This Determination is made by the Administrator or *Forum Moderator.

It could also be obnoxious Posts, Chatting, Smilies "only" on an ongoing continuous Basis, connection with Surveys, Contests, Pyramid Schemes, Chain Letters, Junk E-mail, Public Notices, or even large Quantities of Off Topic Replies.

Do not Contact-Broadcast Yourself!

People that either create new Threads or post Messages to promote themselves on the *Forum to have someone(s) contact them (*Troll Posts), often posting their e-mail address as well. Sometimes they even make such Threads "To Get Other People's Opinions" for Advice about THEMSELVES such as:

"Am I Ugly? What do you think?" ...or...

"Would a Girl go out with a Guy like Me? Do I need Plastic Surgery?" ...or...

"Do you think I could ever be happy? Do Swahili Girls like my small Penis?".

"Rate my Picture. What do all women think of Me"?

The Common Denominator to these types of Threads/Posts is that they Do Not Have A Bona-Fide *Topic, are usually general broad-based Questions that do not beg any serious Response, and only draw Attention to the Poster HIMSELF..

These Types of Threads/Posts will be deleted on Sight!
Use your 'E-mail' or 'Instant Messenger' to contact People!

Billboarding is pretty well the same as "Contact-Broadcasting", but with identical or similar posts in the same, or other Threads throughout the *Forum. Another Variation of "Billboarding" would be the same Poster asking many other Questions and/or making numerous Off-Topic Comments directed at other Posters on the same Thread which is also loosely referred to as "Talk Show Hosting" or "Actively working the Showroom Floor", often hijacking the original *Topic to some Extent.

Registrations (All Items below are cause for instant Profile Deletion!

No Warnings Given !!!

A) Do not enter any *WEBLINKS, ADDRESS', TELEPHONE Numbers, E-MAIL ADDRESS', INSTANT MESSENGER Numbers, ICQ Numbers etc. into your Profile for any reason Whatsoever as this Type of Profile Data has caused too many Enquiries from the Authorities.

B) Do not upload or place any indescent, nude, racist, offensive, copyrighted or illegal Images or Material into your Profile.

C) Do not place any False Information or Illegal Material into your Profile.

D) Multiple Registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate Account/Profile Deletion.

E) Do not impersonate other Posters or falsely represent yourself.

F) No Nickname may be chosen that is similar in Sound, Spelling or Characteristics of any existing Administrator or Moderator, or for the Harrassment & Ridicule of another Poster. Any Violation of this Rule will result in Account/Profile Deletion at any time without prior notification or explanation to the Member.

G) Anyone that either 'blocks' E-mail from, or seeks to by-pass an 'Admin' or 'Moderator' assigned 'Ban' by deleting his/her Profile and creating another one, will thereafter be permanently 'Banned' and have his newer Account deleted without any Notification or any Form of Recourse
 2bad4u21
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/3/2005 11:23:09 PM
how can i delete it do u know cuz i cant find out how

[Let's just keep the Thread going on Topic. Point being, there is no such Thing where anyone cannot post his thoughts and opinions on any Thread. Can't make any type of edict where only such and such people can post, or these kind of people cannot post.

Ok. Carry on ... /Ticket]
 Holydiver
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/3/2005 11:28:55 PM
You can start a thread with a topic thats pointed to a certain gender, but you gotta watch the wording....for instance, if the title was: A question for the ladies; do you like to get off while talking on the phone.... that would be cool....But saying "ladies only" is a no no.....As far as getting rid of It a moderator will probably police it up shortly...

Also make sure you do a search for that thread topic if its already been done you cant do it...you can "restart" that older thread though....

Have fun on the forums though its very addicting...lol
 phishie
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/4/2005 12:53:16 AM
everyone on here killed the subject matter. anyways... yes it does matter who its with. there. an actual reply.
 reynado
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/4/2005 6:17:50 AM
NOPE. no phone or esex for me. little if any masturbation either. that is just frustrating to me.

i am holding out for the real thing and the poor man better be able to handle all the pent up energy

i am always real offended if a guy suggests this (unless it is an established relationship, of course).

peace
R
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is masterbating fun on the phone / 4 GRLS ONLY