Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Self-Conscious about Lips down there~      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Citygirl57
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Self-Conscious about Lips down there~Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I was wondering if there are any other women out there who are self-conscious
of their **** lips. I have puffy outer lips and long inner lips with one slightly longer
than the other. I have never had a man say that they like them.
 StarliteKisses
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Self-Conscious about Lips down there~
Posted: 6/19/2009 9:54:58 AM
Good God!! Don't you have better things to worry about than that???? You have been spending too much time with a mirror between your legs instead of a man. Why would a man have to say he likes "them"?? He's there to please you......just let him!
 scooby078
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/19/2009 9:55:12 AM
only if his moustache tickles
 mcbobly
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:00:10 AM
Well then OP let me be the first to say that I like them! I am not one of those types that get too hung up on superficial sh*t like that, just be happy with what you have and eventually you will find a gret guy that will love them AND you for you!
 Citygirl57
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:07:58 AM
Thanks mcbobly for being the only nice caring person to respond.
 bedrumeyes
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:11:50 AM

I have never had a man say that they like them.

I would bet that this is becausd it is not some thing that I think alot of guys are use to complementing on a women. I would also bet that there are guys who would be very attracted to that part of your body but might not want to say some thing or else you could think they are weird. Any way I aggree with other posters that its probably something you don't have to worry about to much.
 OutMind
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:18:43 AM
Yummm. Try grabbing them with your lips, sucking on them, passing your tongue along them before giving clit stimulation.

AwP
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:26:33 AM

I have never had a man say that they like them.

Have you ever had a man say that he didn't? I don't think many guys will compliment a cootch, it seems even more tacky than "nice tits".
 mcbobly
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:29:07 AM

Thanks mcbobly for being the only nice caring person to respond.

You're very welcome, and just for the record, I actually prefer those because I like to include them in the whole oral experience.
 TOwoman1
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:29:34 AM
Citygirl, have a look at Betty Dobson's drawings on the web-site: www.newviewcampaign.org. You will see the enormous variations in vulvas. The New View Campaign is primarily a critique of the medicalization of "female sexual dysfunction" with a comprehensive alternative view.
 starman89506
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:32:08 AM
I love the longer inner lips of a woman. They are like the soft, moist, invitation to heaven. I am a foreplay junkie and they just add to the fun. too often a man will go for the clit and neglect the delicate petals that flow with such sweet nectar.

I have been doing an independent study for years and have come to the assumption that the stronger the female hormones in a woman the larger her labia minor.

Back in the cave man days this was thought to be the sign of the most fertile women. Those most likely to provide a man with strong male children.

As for a guy saying he likes something or anything in particular about sex can be just a difficulty in communicating. Women can be unpredictable and If a guy says you have a fantastic pu$$y she might come back and say "Is that all you think about? You never complimented me on my eyes but you like my P-$$y. You are such a pig. "
Sometimes it is safer to not speak.

If he seems to enjoy going down on you , take it as he likes it all.
 Gigglemepink
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:37:50 AM
I've only looked at what I have down there once. If a guy is down there, do you really think he's stopping to measure and is going to comment?
 Reveal1K
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:42:34 AM
Stop worrying about your lips down there. As long as you don't have a penis, guys will enjoy your cooch no matter the shape or size.
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:56:04 AM

I was wondering if there are any other women out there who are self-conscious
of their **** lips. I have puffy outer lips and long inner lips with one slightly longer
than the other. I have never had a man say that they like them.

OP -- So I take it that somewhere along the way you thought that men make a habit of coming up for air or whatnot just to say "Wow darling, I really like your lips!"?

Doesn't happen.

So this waiting game to hear someone say they like them is going to prove quite fruitless. That's no different than a man waiting to hear how much she likes his penis...or his scrotum...or whatever. Does it matter? Nope.

Personally, I like puffy outer lips. It adds "meat" to the "meal" as it were. Still, I'll admit that if they have dangling lips or what some call "beef curtains" then for some reason it's a total turn off for me. I've even been with some women who had lips so monstrous that I'm sure I coulda worn them over my head if I tried hard enough.

This puts women in the "OH NO! I need to do something about it!" camp, and that leads to things like genital manipulation. I don't see the reasoning behind it though...I really don't. Just because *I* don't like 'em all flappy and dangling, doesn't mean that every man is the same. Some guys LOOK for stuff like that and think they won the lotto if they find one. But because at least one person said they didn't like it, this is cause for alarm for the weak minded and they need to rush out and get it "fixed" ASAP.

It's so sad.

Genitals come in all shapes and sizes. You don't have to like them all. But be comfortable with what you have. Just because one or two say they don't like it like that is no reason to go out and get it hacked up to be more suitable for those one or two people. Labiaplasty is just about the most ridiculous notion I've ever heard of. Even the thought that someone would mutilate their girlie goodies just to suit someone else's definition of acceptable is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Lucky for the profession though, that there are still a vast array of those weak minded ones to keep the industry in business. Without them and their insecurities, there'd never have been a phrase like Labiaplasty. I'm sure all the surgeons around the world would like to thank each of them for their generous donation to fund such ridiculous procedures.

JMO.
 RushLuv
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/19/2009 11:07:21 AM
So what. Deal with it.

We are made how we are made.

If the men who go down on you has never given you any ish about it, then save it.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 11:12:05 AM
To prove Bigdaddys point, I'm one of those that would consider it like winning the lottery. Big puffy stuff and beef curtains Yummmmmy
 deerdog1
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/19/2009 11:13:33 AM

If a guy is down there, do you really think he's stopping to measure and is going to comment?

the most intelligent thing said in this thread so far .....
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 11:50:06 AM
Rather than just giving my opinion, This subject came up once with a bunch of men having a few drinks after a competition shooting match. There were about a dozen of us and I would say that at least nine of the twelve loved them when they were lucky enough to find it. One guy said "I have never paid for a woman in my life, but I would go for my plastic to get my hands on one of these". The subject came up because one of the guys was a genital cosmetic surgeon and felt horrible when women wanted their labia trimmed. He's also a classic car collector and said it was like cutting the tail fins off a 57 chevy
 Heathen Chemistry
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:20:30 PM
There is a cosmetic surgery procedure to "fix" this problem.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:26:51 PM
Hmmmm...I'm wonderin if we could pick you out of a line up, after that description. You know what they say about fingerprints!!
 GuitarDana
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:37:28 PM
How typical that a post like this comes from someone with no pic.
 Zardoz451
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:39:42 PM
Despite some stating it doesn't happen or that men don't care 'cause it's all good'.

That really isn't the universal truth.

A minority of men do have perferences (as some here have stated) and find some less attractive compared to others.
Just like in breast size and nipple dimensions.

But, that truth aside, it really isn't something to worry about. It's much better to simply accept your body as is and either find someone who likes it or accepts it.
Confidence is attractive. Self consciousness isn't. (except to rare people of course).
 farceur
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:42:25 PM
You can't post that kind of pic here.

Maybe the men haven't said anything because they haven't seen anything because when they get down there they squeeze their eyes shut because they are afraid, after reading so many threads about squirting.
 sonnydaze1967
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/19/2009 2:40:08 PM
Citygirl what you are describing is a HUGE turn on for me.....I love that "look"!?!?!
I don't want to go on and on about but trust me girl....some guys LOVE that.I know I do.
 baraboom
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/19/2009 2:46:10 PM
I agree with all the posts that say ," LEAVE IT ALONE" no knives needed.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Self-Conscious about Lips down there~