Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > hooking up with an older woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 asucollegestudent
Msg: 1
hooking up with an older woman?Page 1 of 1    
How can i go about getting together with an older woman.. i am very attracted to older women and wanna date and do stuff with one and hook up with one.. girls my age are just way to immature and dont know what they want and i just dont find them attractive.. i like sexy mature experienced women who know what they wanna and just wanna know how i can hook up with one and have a good time.. any preferably older women can you give me some advice or if you yourself want a younger man let me know
 the_humormonger
Msg: 2
view profile
History
hooking up with an older woman?
Posted: 6/19/2009 8:35:51 PM
my best suggestion: try to find a genie in a bottle, and make that one of your three wishes.

just for reference, what "counts" as an older woman to a 19 yr old??

this thread is redundant, attention seeking, contact broadcasting and deserving of deletion. ohhh...if only the report violations thread was not suddenly awol!!
 Azalea7
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 8:44:50 PM
You want to "do stuff" with an older woman? You're 14, aren't you.

Anyway, if you want to hook up with, do stuff with, and have a good time with an older woman, my advice is:

Start saving your allowance and lawn-mowing money. Or do you have bonds?*

* Yes, that's a "Risky Business" reference.
 KISS MY A$$
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/19/2009 8:48:53 PM
Go buy a old hooker.

Do you think it is really flattering to an older woman that you just want a "hook up" with them?

If you think you need an experienced older woman, call Dr.Ruth. She will tell you the difference between your balls and your elbows.
 Lovelytonou
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/19/2009 9:08:36 PM
Well, you say you "wanna date", "do stuff with one", and "just wanna know how [I] can hook up with one".
If you're looking for an older woman, I would suggest you increase your sense of what you are specifically looking for in this type of relationship. From what you've said, it appears to me that you want more of a sexual experience and you're trying to sell yourself to anyone interested. {I might be wrong here but that's just my honest opinion.}

I'm not shopping for a younger man ; I sure have been totally swept off my feet by one though. It took a lot more than what you are 'offering' here in your post. Listen asucollegestudent, you need to up your game and demonstrate some maturity here; otherwise, I dare say you won't find much 'intellectual conversation' or advise.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/19/2009 9:21:05 PM
''do stuff''.

Baesd on that idiotic expression alone,I can tell you'd be a huge disappointment to almost any woman.

You're close to Nevada. Go pay for a hooker if you want someone to break you in and train you.

Women want to be pleasured, not waste time with some little boy who calls it ''stuff''.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 9:32:22 PM
Listen kiddo, there are women that like younger men
 PinkestGirl
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/19/2009 11:11:34 PM
you should state it in your profile that you prefer older women.

The term you want is "cougar".

I also want to add that if you can't say "sex" then you are too young for or not ready for "sex."

I'd agree with the other ladies about your lingo. Try avoiding "do it", "hump" & "make love/ make out." You are looking for sex, so stick to "be intimate with" or "enjoy sex with."

(OMG, when did I turn into Samantha from Sex in the City)
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/20/2009 12:44:30 AM
Well, you say you're 19 at the top of your profile, but then you're 20 in the "about me" section. That makes me wonder if you're really 18. Or possibly younger. Not good.

You need to get a more adult look if you want to hang with older women, which in your case might be 22-year-olds. I'd start with a new hairstyle; yours makes you look younger and more schoolboyish.

I, too, agree that older women will expect more from a conversation than, "Hey, do you like 'stuff'? Me too!"
 BrianSnoCO
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 1:07:25 AM
Here's a little advice from an older Man; considering I'm 34 it sounds nice to be able to say that...lol

The point is "dude" that you need to get quite a bit more polish if you want to approch any woman much less one with maturity...Talk about companionship, art & life, culture, that your looking not just looking for a woman but rather a lady.

Those of the female gender like to be refered to as "ladies" becuase that is whay they are...It sounds like the chicks your looking for hang out on craigslist and chaarge $90 per hour...Stay cool you've got time,
 joanne1357
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/20/2009 2:42:22 AM
are ya sure this kid's not a minor??? He wants to "do stuff" & is willing "to settle for dinner & a movie"... Mommy get out your credit card.. cause he sure aint payin!

would like to know what he considers "older".. we are all probably ancient!!
 taelus9781
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/20/2009 2:51:51 AM
Before anything else, Scooter, you might need to wait for your testicles to drop and your voice to finish cracking. Maybe get over the mommy issues. Seriously, "older" to you is someone who can legally buy booze. If you're looking for a proverbial cougar, you might want to make sure you're not going to high school with their kids. It's just awkward.
 bklynrebel
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/20/2009 5:12:44 AM
Wanna wanna wanna. Wanna be my houseboy?
 brown_eyed_woman
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/20/2009 5:46:47 AM
I would seriously be suspiscious of any older woman who wanted to date a 19 year old boy.
 spot4username
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 6:02:27 AM
I need someone to mow my lawn and clean out my garage. That is "doing stuff" right?

I have a rule that if he can't buy his own****ail with his own government issued, valid ID he is too young.

I have a son your age. I would be completely freaked out if I found out he was cruising for older women.
 happyrebel
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 6:42:21 AM
Before anything else, Scooter, you might need to wait for your testicles to drop and your voice to finish cracking

That was funny taelus! But you forgot to mention he's got to wait for his penis to finish growing!

From your age OP, I'm guessing older to you would be someone of legal age to drink. If you're looking for someone your Mom's age, most women will not be interested - heck even a 23 yr old would not be interested. It never hurts to put it on your profile though. Maybe some cougar out there will go for it. For me, I keep it simple. If I could have given birth to a 'man', he's too young. Despite what you may have heard, us older women are not desperate.

HR
 massgal75
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/20/2009 8:27:19 AM
There is no way that I would date a man that isn't old enough to legally drink ( in the US ) yet.
 KISS MY A$$
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/20/2009 9:20:08 AM
Wanna wanna wanna. Wanna be my houseboy?

If I had to pay cash for a good laugh every day I would owe rebel about 300,000 dollars.

Woman you are priceless.

If he becomes your houseboy, I want to know if he does windows???

mine need some good elbow grease
 humptyhump1984
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/20/2009 10:21:50 AM
Older women don't like it when you seek them out simply because they are old.

I'd talk to them like you'd talk to any girl and not mention your older woman fetish which I really don't understand anyway.

Just because a woman is older doesn't really mean she'll be better in bed, besides guys do most of the work anyway in the bedroom so I'm not understanding this whole experience thing.

Did an older woman ever "teach" me anything that I could do in the bedroom. Nope...
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > hooking up with an older woman?