Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever farted during sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bluehello
Msg: 1
Have you ever farted during sex?Page 1 of 1    
And I don't mean a "vaginal fart." I mean a full-on earth-shattering toot. If so, when did it occur while boning? Was it more towards the end when you were climaxing?

What was the other person's reaction?

This question is for both men and women.
 TooShadows
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Have you ever farted during sex?
Posted: 6/20/2009 5:57:22 AM
No,I've managed not to. I eat a lot of fibrous vegetables too,but I've managed to hold off during intimate times. Had a girlfriend that did though. She was a bigger gal and all that up up-and-down action would coax them out of her. Not earth-shattering ones though. It got to the point where's I'd keep some air freshener within reach.
 ohio07
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/20/2009 6:31:44 AM
Not me personally but I have been the "victim" of one during intimate moments... "Um, honey, did you have beans for lunch?" Ahh, the side effects from dating a vegetarian!!! I sense a public service announcement in the very near future... "The hidden danger of giving oral after dinner..."
 Blujeansnteeshirt
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/20/2009 7:04:05 AM
NOPE! Good grief! What a question!
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 8:23:48 AM
Yes it happened to me once! It was too funny! Being human sure has its moments.

My ex husband was enjoying a comfortable coochie dinner when I could feel my tummy rumbling...I knew I had a lot of gas that day but I usually manage to keep those suckers in no problem...however, as I began to relax into his feasting...I realized that I had a roller...one of those little puffs of air that you can only describe as a very short "pffrrt". Anyway, here I am busting my a$$ to not have it escape me and he's just going to town, he's got me climbing by now...and needless to say my climb was beginning to feel more like a landslide. Anyway, I just couldn't keep it at bay and it was a silent pop like fart, very tiny but I just couldn't let him stay there so here I am pushing his shoulders trying to get him to back off a bit and having a hard time verbalizing it ( I didn't want to spoil the mood) but I eventually burst out with "stop, stop, stop, stop....I sprung an air leak!" He backed off but we had a good laugh until which time he resumed operations thereafter.

Sometimes familiarity with someone has its benefits.

The human body is sometimes quite humorous.
 3Therm0pylae0
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/20/2009 9:06:59 AM
I had a girly-girl let one rip once, and she got soooo embarrassed in the 0.5 seconds it tool for me to tell her 'don't worry about it' and distract her from the embarrassment. I've done it once or twice and it resulted in giggles from us both.

Usually, I make it a point to try not to, to avoid distraction from the moment.
 GlindaTheGoodWitch
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 4:38:41 PM
Yes, unfortunately I had several rip-roarers forced out of me during a particularly vigorous "session." I was rather embarrassed but I did manage to blame him for the mishap.
 OpenWaterCaptn
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/20/2009 4:49:12 PM
oh shyt...it just came up 10 minutes ago while sittin here at my friends, even saw the cakefarts site...gross, we were talkin about dutch ovens at that.
 BrickCharm City
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 8:44:52 PM
I think this is the most I've laughed all week!!
 Zardoz451
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 10:01:05 PM
Yes.

I'm sure I have passed gas. Most people who've had long, long marriages and/or lots of sex have.

I also believe that my mate passed gas too.

However, unless it was a loud one, I wouldn't know...I have a super magic power. I simply have no sense of smell. ;)
 NotTheAverageChick
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 10:42:07 PM
No, I don't usually get gas on a regular basis but the women in my family do so there's something to look forward to! And their gas is usually so loud and 'long-winded' that it sounds like a man singing holding a long note! The funniest family story is one who re-married the romantic man of her dreams. She had managed to avoid this problem for several weeks into the marriage. Then one late night (after an evening of holding them in)....one erupted from her that was so loud and long that it woke him up before her! She awoke in the middle of it to find him sitting up in bed just looking at her. He said, "I've been wanting to time them because I think you could be in the Guinness Book of World Records!" Talk about the facade of girly-girlness being 'blown away'!!!
 Fun-guy-in-TN
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/21/2009 9:04:37 AM
Not during sex itself, but once, when my ex-gf was giving me a nice bj, just as I started to explode in her mouth, I ripped a giant fart... The first time I've EVER farted during any intimate moment in my life... she was trying to gulp it all down, hold her breath, and laugh at the same time... I was really embarrassed about it, but it was funny, and made for a memorable vacation moment...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever farted during sex?