Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 humptyhump1984
Msg: 1
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
What is going on with this?

Does any guy actually like to get his lip bit while kissing or like to get his back freddy krugered by a woman?

I can't stand it and have no idea how the majority of dudes could like it...

What would you say to a girl who does that and you don't like it? I think if I said "I don't like this" the girl would leave and I would end up masturbating to my copy of the blue lagoon on BETA.
 best kept secret
Msg: 2
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?
Posted: 6/28/2009 5:44:40 PM
.......................OH come on!
 RushLuv
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/28/2009 5:47:13 PM
I don't bite a man's lip, let alone scratch his back.

There isn't anything erotic in lip biting, and I really don't see the point. Speaking for myself, of course.
 Severin78
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/28/2009 5:49:05 PM
I have full lips, and I love for my lower lip to be bitten/sucked on. Huge turn on.

The back scratching isn't my bag, but you need to roll with it sometimes.
 Bonspeed
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/28/2009 5:55:30 PM
I like it... well not so much the lip biting but biting anywhere that won't show when I need to look respectable.
Scratching is ok too... as long as it doesn't lead to blood loss.

It's animalistic and some women love that sort of thing in the heat of passion... some men too. ;)

If you want to bring it up... just say something when you're hanging out. Just mention it and joke around about it. Nothing too heavy and she'll get the point without getting her feelings hurt.
 MysticalM
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:04:38 PM
You just need to communicate. If the woman gets pissy 'cause you're being honest (in a tactful way I hope) then she ain't worth it... even if it is the only action you're getting.

Every man is different... some like a road map scratched into their backs and teeth marks (not their own) on their lips along with bite marks and hickies on various parts of their bodies.

So often we hear men say that they can't read our minds... that they wish women would tell them what we like and don't like... well, Humpty... the same goes for you... say something please... we're not mind readers either.

Edit re: below post:
that's like asking the fat chick to loose some weight during sex.. some things you just don't complian about.

OMFG... are you serious?

I vote this for one of the more ridiculous comparisons ever made in the history of PoF forums. Wow. Just... holy crap wow, dude.

averageguy340
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:04:38 PM
that's like asking the fat chick to loose some weight during sex.. some things you just don't complian about.
 tropicalknights
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:05:54 PM
When a woman does that to me I just consider it great sex.
 Bluez
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:09:14 PM
Hopefully, she's biting my lip AND raking her nails down my back at the same time...

Oh man, talk about nirvana!

If she's doing those things to me, then I'm definitely doing something right for her.

Bluez
 Sidewinder154
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:14:59 PM

Because we want you to do the same thing back to us!
 candid_1
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:15:17 PM
Would you prefer your azz clawed and your ear gnawed? Maybe you should give your date a foot massage and then toss in a manicure, pedi... that way they can't claw you... as for the chewing - try a stick or something in their teeth. Hmmm, sure...

...break out the lube and Blue Lagoon...
 MsMicki
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:18:29 PM
lip sucker and nibbler!
not necessarily a bite......but if things are good and passionate......yep, I'm gonna have that bottom lip in my mouth and working it!

as Bluez said........means you're doing something right!
 allthatglittersisnotgold
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:19:56 PM
I don't know the answer to that question...because women in general don't do that. You happened to come across a few that did, so maybe you should personally ask them.
 js6seaj
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:25:25 PM
A little lip biting for me is fine, and some times at least for me a pair of nails in the back can help an orgasm with kind of a pleasure and pain feeling.
 farceur
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:35:46 PM
A muzzle and a pair of mittens will solve this problem. Have those ready in your nightstand. Use the dart gun if she won't comply.
 namrael
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:38:02 PM
I don't do the lip biting (ow?), but I do enjoy both being scratched and doing some light scratching. Nowhere close to drawing blood, just at the edge between pleasure and the very beginnings of pain.

And yes, if you don't like it, tell her--possibly not in the moment (although "Ow" is a good way to express that in the moment if you wish), but definitely mention it as something you don't like. I love when my partners tell me what they do and don't enjoy, and if something I'm doing hurts someone I'm intimate with, I bloody well want to know that so I don't do it anymore.
 medchick911
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:38:51 PM
I love giving and recieving a little bit of pain Pain is pleasure to a degree
 no_1_bby
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:49:01 PM
Does that mean I can pinch or bite your nipples instead??

I'm more of a tongue biter than a lip biter. *shrugs*
 EvilLolli
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:55:17 PM
You know if you just take her from behind this wouldn't be an issue, right? Otherwise, it indicates you have released her inner lust animal and she just can't help herself. Then again you can always go for the handcuffs and ball gag. Problems solved.
 prurire
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/28/2009 7:36:17 PM
I like the lip sucking/biting and tongue sucking/biting. Done right, it's all kinds of surprising and erotic. Done wrong, I would imagine it's painful and weird.

As to slicing open a dudes back with fingernails, it's not my bag. I know some girls do this to mark their territory. Much like hickeys. I also know some guys who just really, really dig it.

As with all things, the more you are open and honest about what you like and don't like the better your partner will be able to please you and vice versa.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 7:51:20 PM

Does any guy actually like to get his lip bit while kissing or like to get his back freddy krugered by a woman?

i prefer to have a woman wolverine my legs.

no lie, bwana.
 michaelbd
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/28/2009 8:41:28 PM
So not so much of a bite or scratch thing.... but once apon a time I was in bed with a woman and she liked to be choked. I'd never really been into this and don't really like the idea of putting my hands around a woman's neck but she was into it so I figured why not and "slightly" choked her.
Turns out she really really wanted me to choke her and kept telling me to squeeze her tighter. Eventually it started to weird me out so I took matters into my own hands and and changed positions putting her on top.
Thinking all of that was behind us I relaxed to enjoy the ride when all of a sudden I felt her hands around my collar bone's. I didn't think anything of it because she loved to rub my chest and shoulders and so on. But when they made their way to my neck a little red flag started to raise then shot up when she began to apply pressure.
She started off slow but by the end of it she was choking the hell out of me to the point where I almost couldn't breathe. NOT A FAN OF THIS! There was a split second where I thought she may be trying to kill me and thought about punching her in her neck. I guess with her hands that tight around my neck she felt my heart rate sky-rocket and let go.
So ladies biting, scratching, and def. choking is one of those things where you may think about talking about it first.
 newtoanlone
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/28/2009 9:20:22 PM
Im not going to act like i read all of the responses, but did anyone address the fact that maybe she likes doing it. There is more than one person getting pleasure during sex. If she enjoys it, just go with it. If its giving her pleasure id say chew away, as far as the scratching goes. It does get a little to rough sometimes. If theres blood she might have crossed the thin line between pleasure and pain. Communication. The next time she gets a little rough give it back, but watch out that has back fired before.
 Ashley2100
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/28/2009 9:43:36 PM
I don't scratch backs...I dont have long nails anyways. I try to massage the back rather than scratching. Biting lips....I usually suck on the lower lip and nibble on it but very gently because I know it can hurt if someone does it too hard and I don't like that. No guy has ever complained about it but honestly...most guys I've kissed are bad kissers...so if they said something to me about nibbling their lip I would have a thing or two to say to them about their crappy kissing ability lol.I try to teach them but some just do not learn lol
 7rainbows
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 12:26:31 AM
OMG! Whats wrong with you guys, nothing like a bit of biting, scratching, spanking, whiping, hair pulling during sex.

Vanilla sex must be so dull

Messages this short may not be postedMessages this short may not be postedMessages this short may not be postedMessages this short may not be posted
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?